Stickmans Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stickmans Ltd
Read Stickmans Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Stickmans Ltd made you happy
This is seriously the best item on the market. So easy to install and to remove if needed. I done the whole kitchen and bathroom in about 10mins. Highly recommended. Even told friends and family about product
The customer service was excellent and the product is very easy to install and use. Have recommended to many of my friends.
Very pleased with this product. Very simple to install & effective! Stopped my toddler getting in my cupboards! ;)
Love that my little one is safe & the security mechanism is hidden.
Great service and absolutely amazing product! doesn't damage the cupboards and keeps my sons hands out!
Works really well without defacing furniture and no fiddly catches that grandparents and other guests can't use.
Product is excellent as was customer service when I contacted about late arrival of parcel. Not stickman’s fault but they were willing to send out another. Fortunately delayed parcel arrived next day. Would definitely recommend this product. Very sleek and easy to use.
Great delivery times and great fast response to questions
Prompt delivery, clear instructions
Excellent product.
Delivered on time as described
Easy to fit, time will tell on effectiveness
Locks are fantastic. Defiantly a good buy all ready recommend them to family and friends.
Very easy to apply, been using them for a few month now and had no issues at all. Great product
Really great product - looking for something to keep medicines and household cleaning away from the kids and this is ideal. Only question would be if you can buy additional keys for it.
The customer service was very good with prompt replies to emails.
The product itself is amazing & I am recommending regularly!
Goods ddelivered quickly and did exactly what they are supposed to do.
My 12 month loved to rearrange all our kitchen cupboards. Not any more with these cupboard locks. Fitted in minutes, very secure and no fingers shut in doors with other types of child proof cupboard catches. Would highly recommend this product and company!!
They done as they advertised
Good product very easy to fit
Prompt delivery, good product, exactly what I needed.
Did everything I wanted it to do. Thank you!
Stickmans Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews