Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota

How would you rate Steven Eagell Toyota ?

"I have over the years bought used cars from Toyota Letchworth and received very good service. When they approached me to buy a new car, I thought that it would not be possible. The sales man worked really hard to get me a deal that I could comfortably afford. At all times I felt that they were looking after my interests, and not just trying to sell a car. I have even received follow up calls just to confirm that I was still happy. Good sized show room and very large used car display, well worth a visit."
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews