Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Steven Eagell Toyota?

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted. Ibrahim was fantastic; he explained absolutely everything in ways that I could understand. He gave me detailed information and explanations. Ibrahim approached us at just the right time, not too soon and not too late. He wasn't in the slightest bit pushy, he just gave us the information we needed and his card to come back to him if we wanted to. We came away the proud owners of a used Yaris Hybrid and can't wait to pick her up. Thanks Ibrahim; you were a star. 5 star!!"
Are you Steven Eagell Toyota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was really happy when i got my toyota from steven eagell cambridge. I cant recomend enough the guys from there. Was a pleasure to do business with them."
"This is my fifth consecutive car purchase from Cambridge Toyota and Steven Eagell Toyota, but my first with Serkan Degirmenci. The sales person I ordered my Corolla with has left the company so Serkan did the hand over with me and was very helpful and explained everything fully to me. Super service and thanks again Serkan."
"Serkan helped me choose the right car, ensured I understood all the processes and details. Now I'm a very happy and proud owner of an 18 month old auris. Thank you."
"I visited steven eagell in Letchworth in the last two weeks to change my car for a new model, the service here was fantastic from the moment I walked in I felt very welcome and was offered retrshments, my car salesman was called Nathan he was extremely helpful, freindly and polite and explained things to me clearly as some things I didn't understand ..the manager was also really friendly and welcoming I would totally recommend this company...and I love my new car ! thank you Nathan and team"
"We had been looking to update our car for a while & experienced the service provided to a friend when purchasing her new car. the service was thorough, but not pushy, hence the reason I had perused their web site for a used car. The ideal vehicle was available with the best HP compared to others. Daniel was honest & thorough, although we felt we could have walked away before deciding. All the details were provided quickly in a very comfortable friendly setting. I am happy to say with a big thank you to Daniel that we now have the ideal car, done and dusted within a week. Thank you."
"Mis diagnosing the car which resulted in engine failure then denied it all. Failing to do a proper service on the car not changing filters etc which now explains why the engine is in the state it’s in. Trying to get you change pads and discs when they are perfectly fine and saying your tyres are illegal when they’re perfectly fine. I could go on. Don’t trust these people."
"We’ve just bought a CHR Dynamic from Cambridge and have got to say, the moment we stepped into the showroom, we were made to feel very welcome. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was Bradley who we dealt with, and we found him very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Thankyou Bradley"
"Having purchased and serviced cars at Steven Eagell Toyota in Milton Keynes it was my first choice when I needed to replace my car. I've always liked the IQ which they managed to source for me. With the model no longer being manufactured I was over the moon with the car they found. It was such an easy process from start to finish with nothing being too much trouble. Thank you and see you again soon when the youngest daughter is on the look out for her first car."
"Only considered thinking about changing my car this morning. Popped into Steven Eagell this afternoon for a chat. Was very fortunate to get the full attention of Paul Phillips who covered all the details that I required and showed me several vehicles that met my requirements. I was not under any pressure at any time. Good to see and chat to Shane Miller again. In the end I made an impulse buy with a very good deal. Good to get it sorted. Looking forward to exchanging cars next week."
"So very happy with my service at Toyota kings Kynn ... kaz kamble was wonderful so help full I would say above his duty , and his fellow workers .Helped us though everything kind ,funny , helpful, could not have wished for anyone better to help us . Well done one your staff are just so caring and kind and lots off coffee lol Thank you very much for all your help and well done . I have my car and so happy with it LOVE THE RED . susan nash x"
"Nothing too much trouble. Explained situation and Bhav worked his socks off to clinch "The Deal". The price was right. Took delivery today. Not a single hiccup up. Many Thanks Bhav."
"First I did a lot of research to decide what car would suit my needs and the Lexus RX 450 L came out best, I then rang a few Lexus dealerships and the responsiveness and quality of support from MICHELLE TWYDELL was far superior to anyone else, I picked up the car recently and drive 100mikesnto Hatfield to pick it up and Michelle was excellent in taking us through the paperwork and going though in detail the car features so we could make the most of the car immediately. The car itself looks fantastic and is so smooth and a comfortable drive, it has all the extras you could want, loving it."
"Had seen the the C hr on TV and liked it, popped in to Steve Eagells in Cambridge to see up close. Was approached by “Sage” our sales representative who dealt with us throughout. We found that “Sage” was 1. Approachable 2. Very Friendly 3. Knowledgable of his products and answered our questions professionally. All through the process of attaining the car we were informed constantly and updated so we knew what was happen from day to day, and relevant paperwork emailed to us to read and check at home. The hand over on the day went smoothly with no hitches and a Curtesy email the next day to check all was ok. Over all “Sage” is an asset as a salesman to Steve Eagells Toyota."
"Over the past 30 years I have only ever purchased new or used vehicles from the dealerships. Bought a new vehicle from Steven Eagell and the worst customer experience you can imagine, certainly in my life. Once the vehicle is off their forecourt you are are on your own. It is an absolute rubbish dealership with management to match. Don't be sucked in their customer experience claims, you will be disappointed."
"Joseph Alcorano was very helpful, explained everything consicely and accurately. He came across as very knowledgeable. He has agreed to keep us updated as to delivery dates and progress. He is a very good salesman and is a very respectful young man."
"When looking to update my Toyota Yaris, I visited the Ipswich showroom after receiving an invite to the managers special event, I was able to look at the new cars I was considering, and not feel I was being pushed into making a decision. When I sat down with Reece to discuss the exact spec and vehicle requirements and talk numbers, again no pushing sales. When Luke joined us to discuss the GAP and other insurance options again it was more like a chat over a coffee (still business like but informal and relaxed). After making the decision to purchase I returned the following day to pay the deposit and sort out the order details. All dealt with politely, with Reece being able to answer any questions I had. And then there was Craig, who helped sort all the finance paperwork and there today when I came to collect the car. I can honestly say that I have been impressed with the whole experience buying my new car - the only negative aspect came when dealing with the Toyota Insurance team for the 3day drive away insurance - the adviser initially very helpful, and pleasant, but when I pointed out discrepancies in the information she held ( my occupation, the number of NCD years I had, which in turn affected the cost of the annual insurance quote she had provided, became abrupt to the point of rudeness when I declined to take the policy and just take the 3-day insurance) The added bonus of the lovely key box and the soft toy were lovely. Thanks so much to the guys mentioned above but also to the reception team who make a mean hot chocolate-each time I’ve been in.... All in all a excellent service from start to finish (excepting the insurance sales aspect)"
"I have over the years bought used cars from Toyota Letchworth and received very good service. When they approached me to buy a new car, I thought that it would not be possible. The sales man worked really hard to get me a deal that I could comfortably afford. At all times I felt that they were looking after my interests, and not just trying to sell a car. I have even received follow up calls just to confirm that I was still happy. Good sized show room and very large used car display, well worth a visit."
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access