Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Steven Eagell Toyota?

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Recently purchased a replacement Yaris from Steven Eagell Northampton. The whole experience from beginning to end was good. I dealt with Luis who was very friendly, professional, honest and thorough. I would not hesitate returning here when I need to replace my vehicle again. Outstanding customer service, thank you."
Are you Steven Eagell Toyota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We recently purchased a second hand Toyota Aygo from Steven Eagell, Bromham, Bedford. Shahan was very helpful and patient with all our questions!! We are pleased with our purchase and the service we received. Thank you Shahan."
"I went in to Steven Eagell Toyota at Rayleigh Weir, I was looking for an Automatic petrol car and I was shown two at the price I was willing to pay. The first was a straight Automatic, the other was a Yaris Hybrid which was the right price for me, the gentleman who served me was polite and very knowledgeable of his trade, I look forward to many years of happy motoring with Toyota."
"Prompt courteous, always ready with answers."
"I went to the Milton Keynes branch and was helped by Sohrab Ahmed. He was professional and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would definitely go back there when I need another car."
"Went to have a look at a new car today in Cambridge, Serkan helped us and was very informative without being pushy. Very pleased with how we were treated. Would recommend to others!"
"Bought a 67 plate yaris icon at Northampton this morning. Rachel Wilde was courteous, patient and very professional. Unlike our previous experience at Bristol Street Motors there was no pressure, just a very calm experience. What an asset to Steven Eagell. Well done Rachel."
"Great experience at Steven Eagell Toyota Peterborough with Christopher Rippon helping us to find the best car. He was very friendly and very well organised. Thanks again."
"My Wife and I needed another car as we are having twins and when we visited Toyota Ipswich, we actually both loved the car we ended up buying "Honda CRV". We were greeted by a sales executive Chris Button, who was very helpful and professional throughout. Chris made the whole experience smooth and easy and further helped with enquiries after the sale was complete. We would highly recommend Toyota Ipswich."
"Went to the promotional event today at Steven Eagell Northampton was well impressed with the salesman he explained everything clearly and concisely. Also gave some very sound and valuable advice to myself and my wife. Thank you Bhav for making my purchase of a brand new CHR a very pleasant experience. Very happy customer."
"I went into Steven Eagell Toyota Kings Lynn yesterday to make an appointment for an MOT test and service for my 8 yr old Auris . I left today having purchased a new Corolla Design , this was quite spontaneous . I first decided to test drive a 2yd old Auris which was great but the salesman suggested I test drive the new Corolla as well. It was so good to drive I wanted to take it home straight away . The salesman was lovely very caring not pushy , explained everything very clearly and answered all my question and queries etc about finance . It was a very good experience so thank you Josh it was a great pleasure doing business with you .The dealership has a promotion this weekend so price was good as well and everything was done to help me get the best deal . I am a very delighted pensioner"
"Salesman mr Jonathan Reeves was very good"
"I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted. Ibrahim was fantastic; he explained absolutely everything in ways that I could understand. He gave me detailed information and explanations. Ibrahim approached us at just the right time, not too soon and not too late. He wasn't in the slightest bit pushy, he just gave us the information we needed and his card to come back to him if we wanted to. We came away the proud owners of a used Yaris Hybrid and can't wait to pick her up. Thanks Ibrahim; you were a star. 5 star!!"
"I was really happy when i got my toyota from steven eagell cambridge. I cant recomend enough the guys from there. Was a pleasure to do business with them."
"This is my fifth consecutive car purchase from Cambridge Toyota and Steven Eagell Toyota, but my first with Serkan Degirmenci. The sales person I ordered my Corolla with has left the company so Serkan did the hand over with me and was very helpful and explained everything fully to me. Super service and thanks again Serkan."
"Serkan helped me choose the right car, ensured I understood all the processes and details. Now I'm a very happy and proud owner of an 18 month old auris. Thank you."
"I visited steven eagell in Letchworth in the last two weeks to change my car for a new model, the service here was fantastic from the moment I walked in I felt very welcome and was offered retrshments, my car salesman was called Nathan he was extremely helpful, freindly and polite and explained things to me clearly as some things I didn't understand ..the manager was also really friendly and welcoming I would totally recommend this company...and I love my new car ! thank you Nathan and team"
"We had been looking to update our car for a while & experienced the service provided to a friend when purchasing her new car. the service was thorough, but not pushy, hence the reason I had perused their web site for a used car. The ideal vehicle was available with the best HP compared to others. Daniel was honest & thorough, although we felt we could have walked away before deciding. All the details were provided quickly in a very comfortable friendly setting. I am happy to say with a big thank you to Daniel that we now have the ideal car, done and dusted within a week. Thank you."
"Mis diagnosing the car which resulted in engine failure then denied it all. Failing to do a proper service on the car not changing filters etc which now explains why the engine is in the state it’s in. Trying to get you change pads and discs when they are perfectly fine and saying your tyres are illegal when they’re perfectly fine. I could go on. Don’t trust these people."
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.74 based on 31 reviews