Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Steven Eagell Toyota?

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy

Telephone
"Had seen the the C hr on TV and liked it, popped in to Steve Eagells in Cambridge to see up close. Was approached by “Sage” our sales representative who dealt with us throughout. We found that “Sage” was 1. Approachable 2. Very Friendly 3. Knowledgable of his products and answered our questions professionally. All through the process of attaining the car we were informed constantly and updated so we knew what was happen from day to day, and relevant paperwork emailed to us to read and check at home. The hand over on the day went smoothly with no hitches and a Curtesy email the next day to check all was ok. Over all “Sage” is an asset as a salesman to Steve Eagells Toyota."
Are you Steven Eagell Toyota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Over the past 30 years I have only ever purchased new or used vehicles from the dealerships. Bought a new vehicle from Steven Eagell and the worst customer experience you can imagine, certainly in my life. Once the vehicle is off their forecourt you are are on your own. It is an absolute rubbish dealership with management to match. Don't be sucked in their customer experience claims, you will be disappointed."
"Joseph Alcorano was very helpful, explained everything consicely and accurately. He came across as very knowledgeable. He has agreed to keep us updated as to delivery dates and progress. He is a very good salesman and is a very respectful young man."
"When looking to update my Toyota Yaris, I visited the Ipswich showroom after receiving an invite to the managers special event, I was able to look at the new cars I was considering, and not feel I was being pushed into making a decision. When I sat down with Reece to discuss the exact spec and vehicle requirements and talk numbers, again no pushing sales. When Luke joined us to discuss the GAP and other insurance options again it was more like a chat over a coffee (still business like but informal and relaxed). After making the decision to purchase I returned the following day to pay the deposit and sort out the order details. All dealt with politely, with Reece being able to answer any questions I had. And then there was Craig, who helped sort all the finance paperwork and there today when I came to collect the car. I can honestly say that I have been impressed with the whole experience buying my new car - the only negative aspect came when dealing with the Toyota Insurance team for the 3day drive away insurance - the adviser initially very helpful, and pleasant, but when I pointed out discrepancies in the information she held ( my occupation, the number of NCD years I had, which in turn affected the cost of the annual insurance quote she had provided, became abrupt to the point of rudeness when I declined to take the policy and just take the 3-day insurance) The added bonus of the lovely key box and the soft toy were lovely. Thanks so much to the guys mentioned above but also to the reception team who make a mean hot chocolate-each time I’ve been in.... All in all a excellent service from start to finish (excepting the insurance sales aspect)"
"I have over the years bought used cars from Toyota Letchworth and received very good service. When they approached me to buy a new car, I thought that it would not be possible. The sales man worked really hard to get me a deal that I could comfortably afford. At all times I felt that they were looking after my interests, and not just trying to sell a car. I have even received follow up calls just to confirm that I was still happy. Good sized show room and very large used car display, well worth a visit."
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews