Stellison Electrical Reviews

11AM
11AM
Click Here

Tell us how Stellison Electrical made you happy

"My experience with this company has caused financial and stress. The extremely poor installation of a blomberg washing machine left damage to units. They have taken no responsibility and have no concept of customer service. Still in dispute but with the wonder of hindsight I would not have entertained giving them my custom. Disgusting attitude and professionalism."
Are you Stellison Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Appalling installation of my cooker hood after I paid an inspection fee to avoid any problems. Very poor customer service. As a loyal customer of many years I would never buy from them or use their installation service again. Unanswered e-mails with photos of shoddy workmanship, an exasperating experience. I am now making a claim under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974"
"Do not buy from this company, there aftersales are terrible, no support what so ever."
"Terrible level of service from you. I purchased a Smeg cooker hood from you and it has taken four visits to complete the installation. I even had to tell the engineers how to get it working properly! Even now it does not perform in a satisfactory manner Over the last 4-5 weeks I have made a lot of phone calls to get this sorted out. My wife has had to clean up red brick dust all over our kitchen on three occasions now. On the last visit we were told it would be an AM visit; even that was wrong and the engineers arrived about3.00 I contacted your Colchester branch and told them I should be refunded the £90 installation fee. I received a very abrupt reply saying "no" This has to be the worst service I have ever received."
Stellison Electrical is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews