STB.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend STB.co.uk
Read STB.co.uk Reviews

About STB.co.uk:

With a huge range of men's & women's safety & non-safety footwear, STB.co.uk is the perfect site to shop for all your needs. We stock big brands such as Skechers Work & Timberland & have an outstanding customer service team.

cs@stb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road, ,

Tell us how STB.co.uk made you happy
Really comfortable, light weight boots. Chuffed with the price too! I’m a floor layer and usually the fabric wears away on the toes pretty quick and reveals the steel but these seem pretty tough!
Amazing boots only thing I didn’t like was there is a couple of extra bits of leather hanging of but easy fix, super easy to shine up
Delivered on time good product will use again
Husband very pleased with boots & very comfortable
Excellent service
Bought a pair n love them, gd fit n comfortable so will buy again
Excellent service! Thanks.
Had these before - daughter killed them after 6 months and approx 32,000 steps per day - always comfy so just reordered the same boots again - fab
Good price quick delivery would definitely recommend
I haven’t got them as yet
Dear Charles, Thank you for your review. I do apologise for the delay in the delivery of your order. We have previously been in contact with you to keep you updated about the progress of your order. This pre-order item has been delayed in being dispatched, as our supplier has changed the date at which it will be supplied to us. Unfortunately, this is out of our control, and we've done our best to keep everyone affected fully updated. If need to discuss your order with our customer services team, then please contact us either by phone or through the contact form on our website. Kind regards, James.
difficult to put on or take off shoes
Excellent value for money
Quick Delivery & a great product. GREAT SERVICE
Very good, brought for yard to deal with my horses, as one keeps standing on my toes and breaking them. Have found them comfortable, wide and good quality, excellent for price, and no more broken toes!
They are ok 👍
not too bad for the price!
Very quick delivery and no problems with my order.
Comfortable boots and good value for money , Delivery was an expected price and efficient
Very happy with both my purchase and your prompt and efficient service. Thank you.
Very comfortable boots . And No time at all for them to be delivered. Very pleased
STB.co.uk is rated 4.7 based on 560 reviews