STB.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend STB.co.uk
Read STB.co.uk Reviews

About STB.co.uk:

With a huge range of men's & women's safety & non-safety footwear, STB.co.uk is the perfect site to shop for all your needs. We stock big brands such as Skechers Work & Timberland & have an outstanding customer service team.

cs@stb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road, ,

Tell us how STB.co.uk made you happy
The service from STB was first-class, and the boots are robust and well made. I have ordered Grafter boots in the past having been workshop foreman in a large car dealership, where I ordered for the whole workshop. Good value for money. It's been my experience, which has again been borne out with this personal order, that Grafter boots tend to come up large. I take size 9 (43) but ordered size 8 and they fitted fine. My only gripe with these particular boots is that the "patchwork" leather and fabric uppers creates seams, which in my case this time, caused chafing on my right ankle resulting in a small wound. I've had to "dress" this seam with a ball pein hammer, something that I've had to do with boots in the past, to stretch and soften the upper at that spot, on the seam. It's a pity that they have pandered to fashion to create a "trainer" look resulting in these seams. Unnecessary on a work boot.
Top shop. great prices. fast delivery. Jobs agoodn
Great pair of work boots. Comfortable and perfect size fit.
I need steel toe cap boots for work. Being a woman with size 3 feet not all suppliers had my size. The boots I ordered came quickly and are a comfortable feet and also look good 👍🏽
Fantastic service. Boots initially out of stock, was notified by email when available, this was on Black Friday, so got a discount - bonus! Arrived earlier than advised. Happy happy.
Very good quality. Perfect for my fiance. Hem is very happy.
The delivery arrived within a couple of days scoring full marks for efficiency with the boots themselves being top quality, almost looking too good to wear for work. The packing and presentation was faultless, overall I am extremely happy with the product and the service, and would recommend Skechers to all. Conclusion 10/10
i been looking for several years for good fitting shoe super fit and comfortable and super service
Love these boots! Very comfy, true to size and they look great! Im a size 5 and I thought they would be bulky but they aren't! Very good value for they money! Definitely recommend.
No problems with service but the product has failed
Very happy with the product better than I hoped many thanks
Brilliant service. Ordered online and they arrived just days later. The price was good. Highly recommend this company. ( PS. These boots will never see a building site but will go well with my Santa outfit )
I was glad to find a company that caters for women with small feet. I ordered a size 4 and they are perfect. Comfortable and warm - especially with the purchase of additional lambs wool insoles. I needed steel toe and instep as a necessity for my job in horticulture.
Great service, delivery and price. Will order again in the future
Boots came early exactly what I needed, amazing job strongly recommended. Many thanks to your business
Delivery on time purchased 2 pairs of Dunlop wellingtons for 18 pound plus delivery very good value for money would use this company again.
These boots were delivered very quickly, they were exactly what had been ordered and the fit was perfect. Couoldn't ask for more
Sorry they are too big for me. I have returned them to you. Was not impressed on the cost of returns.
Lovely item my partner liked them
Received chest waders within 3 days,so excellent service thank you.
STB.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 445 reviews