Steeltoeboots.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steeltoeboots.co.uk

Tell us how Steeltoeboots.co.uk made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service. Went out of their way to source a pair of shoes for my daughter.
size perfect, nice comfy fit
I am a fairly newcomer to sketchers shoes but I wish I had bought them sooner as a diabetic I often get a lot of foot pain walking but not anymore thank goodness for sketchers utterly comfortable shoes πŸ‘
Well constructed shoes, the quality is good but the tongue could be a bit bigger so it would be more comfortable for the user and they are also a bit on the heavy side, but overall very good shoes
First time for me using Steeltoeboots. Very impressed and would use them again. International delivery also quick.
Great price ,great quality ,fast delivery ,
Fantastic! Incredibly good value for Doc Martens and you wouldn’t know they had a steal toe cap from looking at them, plus they’re very comfy. I ordered them Thursday evening, standard post, and they arrived Saturday morning. Great service!
Excellent customer service with many ways to contact them, plus speedy dispatch.
Easy website
Quick delivery and perfect fit
Thankyou
Excellent service and quality footwear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great work shoe with comfort next day delivery
Great online site. All options user-friendly and no frills. It was easy for me to toggle about and look for the work shoes I wanted. Delivery was prompt, and the product was exactly as described and stated. Arrived intact and in quality condition. Great experience overall.
No problems at all. Very efficient
Perfect. Just what I was looking for