Station Road Garage Reviews

Read Station Road Garage Reviews

brett@thelocalbusinessschool.co.uk

3 Field Maple Close,

Tell us how Station Road Garage made you happy
Very very happy with the service and what they did to motorhome
Srg are very efficient, very friendly and very polite. The best garage in cambs in my opinion. The new set up in impington is very impressive. Good work guys.
Excellent service all round, from start to finish. Great communication and competitive prices. Good value for money for all the work that was completed. I was feeling doubtful with the car I took in..that it would need so much more work than anticipated but they done a great job with my late fathers
just had mot, no problems booked a time on line, no waiting around to get in, straight in mot done and out in time slot very good
Great service, very good communications and customer support.
This is a good, solid and reliable local garage - excellent value for money.
Very friendly staff and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Brilliant
Excellent service - thank you
Took the car to SRG for an MOT. Booking process online was very simple and easy to use and MOT was carried out on time.
Swift online Booking.
Excellent and speedy service for my recent MOT. Online booking is super easy to use but there is also a lovely friendly lady in the office.
Great garage.
Great service, they offered online booking so I arranged mot for a date and time to suit me, mot carried out speedily, would recommend to others
A five STAR garage, Excellent service, ready to quote, explain and price accordingly. Yearly service and MOT reminder, no reason to forget.
Very efficient and friendly
Pleasant and efficient. Just what I want in a garage.
Always great service. Thanks
I moved away from a main dealer to have my car serviced here and couldn't be happier with their work. They communicated well keeping me updated with progress and were accurate with timescales and costs. Refreshing to see this and so unlike the main agent!
Good Service prompt and on time.
Booked my car in online last minute and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Also a short walk from home!
Station Road Garage is rated 4.90 based on 115 reviews