Startfitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Startfitness

How would you rate Startfitness?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Philip Lambert

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Startfitness in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Philip Lambert
"Really good value for sports wear and equipment. Goods delivered speedily with all the required paperwork should you decide to return your purchase. Great service and great prices."
Vasco Gama
"The goods were quite cheap, with great discounts, i received it very fast, and they were at the right size. Good communication and people very polite."
Dean Mcevoy
"Bargains galore"
Cristina Cardoso
"It's the fifth order I make and they all arrived in perfect conditions, the prices are acceptable and there is a lot of variety."
Philip
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
Victoria Lowery
"I needed some new running trainers, first time I've actually been to a shop and asked for help while selecting them. The guy was great, very helpful, pulled out 4 pairs for me to try after looking at how I stood, etc. The trainers are very comfortable and light weight."
Kovalev