Startfitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Startfitness
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Startfitness ?

"Offered a 15% discount across my entire order. They had stock in my size and the shopping experience was quick and efficient."
"Customer service was excellent. They weren't able to supply me with the bike I was looking for but refunded me the bike and its shipping costs with no arguments. Recommended :)"
"Really good value for sports wear and equipment. Goods delivered speedily with all the required paperwork should you decide to return your purchase. Great service and great prices."
"The goods were quite cheap, with great discounts, i received it very fast, and they were at the right size. Good communication and people very polite."
"Bargains galore"
"It's the fifth order I make and they all arrived in perfect conditions, the prices are acceptable and there is a lot of variety."
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
"I needed some new running trainers, first time I've actually been to a shop and asked for help while selecting them. The guy was great, very helpful, pulled out 4 pairs for me to try after looking at how I stood, etc. The trainers are very comfortable and light weight."
"good prices"