Star Glass UK Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Star Glass UK

info@starglassuk.com

264 streatfield road

How would you rate Star Glass UK ?

"Got my shelf's perfectly made and one time. Perfect thanks"
"Perfect, ordered my splashback from Star glass and received it only one week after. Will definitely use again."
"No issue with the products received these are very good. Disappointed that 1) had to chase to find out when to expect delivery. 2) Package was damaged when delivered and still waiting for missing items to be delivered."
"My order 857 was made on 16th December but has not yet been delivered , I have sent several emails but with no reply. Can you now refund my money?"
"Poor communications & order still not completed. Apart from an order receipt & advising the order had been completed there was no contact to let me know when it would be delivered. Whilst the 3 glass shelves received were fine, only 3 of the 6 brackets ordered were delivered & one of these was scratched. Unfortunately, the package was not opened on receipt & I took it to my daughter's flat in tact (i.e. protected) to install the shelves. It was only when I opened the package at the flat that I discovered the brackets were missing. I emailed Star Glass about this a week ago, but to date I've received no reply."
"Being a self employed creative designer I need products to be right the first time around. This company delivers a great service and would highly recommend using them again and again."
"Excellent shelves. Exactly right size and mm perfect. Very happy, thanks."
"Excellent product, excellent service and good easy to use web site."
Star Glass UK is rated 3.88 based on 8 reviews