Stanhope Cooper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper
Read Stanhope Cooper Reviews

About Stanhope Cooper:

Stanhope Cooper is a family-run insurance brokerage based in the City of London, with four generations-worth of insurance and risk management expertise. Our expert team of brokers specialise in providing insurance cover and risk management advice to:

- High-net-worth private clients
- Family businesses and SMEs
- Property developers and contractors

We are an exclusively family-owned business, and have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – our clients.

Stanhope Cooper
Unit 8
Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Information about the advantages and limitations of the policy is excellent if exhausting. I am relieved to say that I have had very little need so far to communicate on matters arising from the policy although two minor cases were resolved fairly painlessly. After some years with Stanhope Cooper I am, however, beginning to think that I should investigate other providers as the cost of renewal is becoming burdensome. Nevertheless I am pleased that the policy has been renewed for another year.
renewal quote arrived promptly for risk date and included all the information necessary to review the revised insurance proposal. questions were also answered promptly and a colleague followed up on voicemail when contact person was unavailable, minimising delay. A limited comparison of alternative quotes was carried out. The renewal premium was initially higher than last year but was negotiated down to last years rate by SC despite escalation of insured amounts, which is very satisfactory. SC contacts were polite and pleasant to deal with at all times.
more than adequate and certainly helpful
Efficient and polite service. Would appreciate more advice on alternatives when I next renew.
Jason had been excellent in finding me a medical insurance policy with a seamless transfer to the new product. I was timely updated and all my queries were properly addressed. I would recommend my friends and family should they embark on a search for medical insurance policy. Thank you to Jason for the wonderful work
Very happy with the outcome. Service (reply time) could be slightly faster for a 5-star review.
You have saved me more than a few pounds. Thank you.
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews