Stanhope Cooper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper
Read Stanhope Cooper Reviews

About Stanhope Cooper:

Stanhope Cooper is a family-run insurance brokerage based in the City of London, with four generations-worth of insurance and risk management expertise. Our expert team of brokers specialise in providing insurance cover and risk management advice to:

- High-net-worth private clients
- Family businesses and SMEs
- Property developers and contractors

We are an exclusively family-owned business, and have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – our clients.

Stanhope Cooper
Unit 8
Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Very speedy and focussed response. Great follow through. Very practical and sound advice.
Friendly personal service and provided best quote possible
Handled the situation in a very professional manor with a perfect result for us.
Very helpful. Even though a renewal, offered competitive quotes from two companies. And helped navigate changes to policy cover as requested. Thank you, Stephanie Banks!
Excellent engagement & service. Many thanks.
I feel we are getting a first class service — very polite and understanding the requirements to the full. Good advice and I trust value for money.
Jason very efficiently organised a new health policy for us. Communication was good, issues were discussed and the pros and cons of the alternatives set out clearly.

We are very satisfied with our relationship with Stanhope to date
Jonathan Travers was keen to help, was interested and listened. Responses were prompt and one felt the process was moving forward proactively
Great customer service, great pricing.
Highly efficient. Provided a wide selection of insurers to chose from. Obtained flood cover for a tricky location. Pricing was competitive, particularly given a very hard market environment for property insurance (2019). Alison Stevens (Head of Private Clients) was highly responsive and I felt at all times that I was receiving a level of service that might have been expected in 1979, but which is now very rare in 2019. No hesitation in recommending Stanhope Cooper in the highest possible terms.
Expert advice, helpful and professional staff, very competitive quotes.
Quick replies and very efficient.
Good work with them
Quick and helpful responses. Jonathan made what could have been a painful process, straightforward.

Thanks,
Jason did a fantastic job in finding a new insurer for our family’s private health policy.
Very efficient and a substantial saving
I would not hesitate in recommending him
A really amazing service. They handle all my insurance globally. A one stop service for everything. Quick, efficient and competitive. I wish i had moved to them ten years ago.

HH London
I've been with Stanhope Cooper for years. They used to be called Prestige. I'm have homes in the USA UK and Italy, including art, and I travel. When I have had to claim -- a wasp nest caused a fire and a torrential downpour caused a basement flood, Stanhope C liaised with the insurers and made everything simple and efficient and reduced the stress to near zero. Terrific service. Alison Stevens is head of private clients and super informed and make insuring, normally a pain, a pleasure.
Jason was very reactive and made sure we got the best deal .
Well-informed, proactive and achieved a better result than I was expecting.
Amazing service for a new customer. All completed in a speedy way by a competent advisor.
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews