Staglers Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Staglers Ltd

How would you rate Staglers Ltd ?

Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick and efficient delivery. The dogs, I have 4 rescues, made light work of the antlers. They are well loved in this house. Very good for their jaws and teeth. I have 4 stars because they didn't last as long as I was led to believe from the reviews and I know they are a quality products but it cost me a lot of money to buy for all four dogs. They did thoroughly enjoy them though. I would recommend them to anyone over generic chews in the local pet store. They are far superior."
Verified Buyer
"Found these at first at Bruars Fayre, when travelling to pick up our new puppy. They are excellent and our dog Rosie loves them. She eats the whole thing, but really enjoys the marrow. For us humans they have no smell, don't get sticky and horrible like some for the chews. One lasts for months and they keep her teeth really clean, and a big plus, she has never chewed up anything in the house."
Verified Buyer
"Sam and Rhonni are very attached to their Staglers, which give them hours of amusement and help keep doggy breath at bay! The Staglers last months and months and it is reassuring to know they won't splinter and harm our dogs. There is no horrendous smell from bones lying around either. ? The service provided by John and his family is exemplary and the antlers are always despatched quickly. We have recommended these to friends who share their lives with companion dogs and have no hesitation in recommending them further by means of this review."
Carol Chisholm
Verified Reviewer
"I buy them for my sons Paterdale and my daughters Labrador, they both love them but when they are both here at the same time it's like musical chairs as the Labrador always wants the other chew so I end up with terrier on my lap and I have to hold on to his chew while he holds my hand and has a good chomp (at the antler)."
We have a superb image of musical laps and lots of fun in your house! Thanks for your review.
Thank you so much Carol, we are really happy that your dogs are happy, and keeping fit deciding which chew they want. The resulting cuddles is sweet too.
"Brilliant massive antlers for a heavy chewer! One of the giant ones can last a year and this is for a dog that can destroy ANYTHING!! Great service and brilliant value. Thank you."
Lasting a year is fantastic for you Angela, not so good for us but see you in 2018 for your replacement!
"Staglers brilliant! Having a Staffie who chews through most toys (even the tough ones) at a hell of a rate she finds Staglers a bit more of a problem and they last a lot longer (months longer which saves me money!) As well as keeping her teeth and gums healthy she has also found she can not only chew them but "dribble" them around the tiled floor like a footballer - great fun!"
What a talented Staffie! We love your review and are pleased she is getting lots of benefits. Thanks for your review.
Love the Staglers team
"Excellent customer service, I have bought antlers from Staglers on a number of occasions, my dog loves them, I will not buy antlers from any other place, excellent value for money"
Your comments mean alot to us, and we are so pleased your dog is happy.
Thanks for your review.
Love the Staglers team
Wendy Sayer
Verified Buyer
"The deer antler chews from Staglers are certainly good value. My corgi absolutely loves his. It is still going strong and has given many months of tooth cleaning pleasure. There is no smell, no mess and no sharp splinters. All in all a first class substitute for a bone."
Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased you Corgi is making the most of his Stagler. John
Olive Leddy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, my bulldog loves his antlers from you. So no improvements needed as far as I'm concerned"
And an excellent review! Thank you Olive
Thora Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product loved by my little dogs and immediate dispatch."
We aim to please Thora, and are so glad to hear we have impressed you and your dogs.
Phillip Sampson
"Dogs love them ."
Thanks for the feedback Phillip
Trevor Ryder
Verified Buyer
"I have found Staglers to be a little hard and unpalatable, but our dog seems to think they are wonderful. He spends many a happy hour making noises which resemble fingernails being dragged slowly down a blackboard, but this is actually ideal for getting rid of unwanted guests. The product is a godsend for dog owners who do not welcome greasy bones being used to disfigure their carpets and furnishings - compared to a bone, a Stagler is much less messy, more hygienic, lasts far longer and causes no distasteful side-effects to the dog's digestive system. Given that deer numbers have also recently exploded so that, in some locations they are considered a genuine pest, we (that is my dog and I) think this is an excellent product."
Trevor, we totally get what you are saying so you are probably doing the right thing by leaving the Stagler to the dog!
Moya Bowyer
Verified Buyer
"My dog loved the chew the only problem being she would keep hiding it in my bed!!"
Moya, thanks for your review, it made us laugh. Fortunately it is not sticky or smelly so I guess you are OK with it in your bed!
Verified Buyer
Thanks for your review. It is important to us and I wonder if you could send us a quick email to info@staglers.co.uk advising us of the size chew purchased for which breed of dogs. That way we can help you in the future. John
Verified Buyer
I am so pleased you found us, especially on the day that Rosie came into your family. A lovely story and thank you for taking the time to review for us. Awesome!
DAVID SALT
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and quick delivery. Slightly disappointed with the size of the antler."
David, Keen to work with you and know what size antler you purchased and if you have a preference in shape. Also we can advise on the size chew of the size of dog. Lets hope you give us an opportunity to get it right. John info@staglers.co.uk
Chloe Stevens
Verified Reviewer
"Vinnie says he loves them because they are; Strong Tasty Affordable Great Long lasting Eliminate bad breath / tooth decay Rural Sustainable"
Thanks Vinnie for inspiring Chloe to get to our review site and give us excellent feedback.
"Merl absolutely loves his Staglers collection. They last for ages and keep him happy whilst I'm busy. Best dog chew on the market! A++++"
Awesome review from you and your lovely Merl. Thanks and we look forward to looking after you for years to come.
Verified Buyer
Ally, Sam and Rhonni, you have all made us feel very proud that you appreciate our Staglers and the service we aim to deliver in a friendly and helpful way. Thanks
Alison Weyman
Verified Buyer
"My boy Zeus who is a neo mastiff cross loves these bones ,they are tough and durable and last a good couple of months if I get extra large . They are without a doubt his favourite."
Alison, thanks for giving us superb feedback about Zeus and his product testing on our extra large. Love this.
John Parker
Verified Buyer
"I'm reviewing good due to previous orders that I've been very happy with however our most recent purchase is like a big lump of antler and our vizsla, who isn't exactly small, can't even get his jaws around it. This won't stop me ordering again as I think this is probably a one off as always been very happy previously."
"We have bought antlers from pet shops in the past but they have not been as long-lasting. Obviously not cheap but even our enthusiastic chewer can't demolish these. The first we bought has lasted weeks so I have invested in another for Christmas. I expect we will be regular customers. Delivery is quick and painless. Archie the labrador and I are happy."
We are so excited that Archie is proving our promise to you about the quality and how long they last! We will keep up the quick delivery!
Liz Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I have been ordering from Staglers for a couple of years now. Always an excellent product my fur babies love and always a prompt efficient service. Thanks guys!"
Thanks Liz, we are here to serve you and keep your bundles of fur happy!
Staglers Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews