SSE Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SSE?

Tell us how SSE made you happy

"Switched from sse energy who I had nothing but problems with , no hassle switching, keep you well informed of any price increases, I send meter readings every month so I know exactly what I’m spending, bulb credited my account with £10 ,use my code and you will get £75 ,just contact with me after you join in ,and you will get additional 25 via ppal refferal75gbp.tk"
Are you SSE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No doubt this company has 1 star it's sooooo horrible. Please do NOT use this as your broadband provider. You'll speak to some lady in UK somewhere who will not do a thing to help other than follow some BS manual and ask questions like, "is your router not working because it is on a wooden stand?" I mean... are you flippin' kidding me? 5 days later on most expensive service tier and my internet drops out literally every couple of hours. I've talked to 3 different people, lodged a complaint, been incredibly patient and now I just want to clunk all their stupid heads together and get my money back."
Rod
"No service on annual boiler cover. Rip off."
"Is there any fear of anybody answering the ¥%€+#€$+ phone. Your customer service is worse than hopeless and your ability to to send a correct,accurate,and honest bill even more so."
SSE is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews