SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly
Thanks very much for a very professional service you provided
Hi I can't thank them enough for all they have done, after one solicitor took the case on and after one year telt me he was not taken it on, Ssb law done amazing and would most definitely recommend them to anyone needing the professional services they offer, and I would like to thank Jess for been so helpful and doing everything you have it means so much thank you Andrew
From start to finish of my divorce SSB Law where very helpful and professional through a difficult time. Would definitely recommend there services!
Excellent
Divorce was fulfilled in time as told,
Great communication.
I’m really happy with the services the communication was excellent. They kept me informed and the price was very good
Excellent service could not fault them in any i would highly recommended them
After an initial consultation, which was very good, my file was handed over to another solicitor. His communication was terrible, sending me misleading and contradictory information and ultimately taking annual leave without passing the file onto another. He was very unprofessional and certainly not someone I might recommend.
So thankful I chose SSB Law to handle my divorce, I felt supported, informed and involved I so appreciated the human touch I have found missing from other solicitors.
Their attention to detail was first class and although a very difficult time for me it was made much easier by having this amazing team on my side.
My heartfelt thanks to everyone at SSB Law, but especially to Helen
Very good service from start to finish.
Kept informed at all stages of what was happening.
Actually listen to you when needed and act on what ever actions required.
Would recommend to anyone
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer look no further. SSB law took my case after another company let me down. They acted on my behalf in a professional manner and got me compensation that was fair and just. I would recommend them to anyone needing legal service.
SSB Law what can I say, I phoned them gave them all the information they asked for and then sat back and left it to the team, they kept in touch at all times and as for the fee they charge? This was second to none. I am so happy with everything the team plus Helen Tonks’s well done guys and thanks.
Kept me well informed and updated absolutely brilliant
Good service , attention , answer all emails and phone calls , advice and help with all my process.
I am so happy the way Helen helped me with my divorce,I would recommend Ssb law to my friends, it would be 10 stars or more for Helen thank you so much for everything she has done
Not having any experience with solicitors, I was very unsure as what was what, BUT i can say honestly WOW, it was like having your best friend help you, quick,informative,pleasant and on the dot advice.
Cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH, Victoria Cook xx Thank you xx
Exellent service happily recommend them
Absolutely awesome superb done everything Helen said she was going to do kepted me update throughout the process
Couldn’t have gone better very helpful in every way so Thankyou
Especially helen tones