SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"Kept me well informed and updated absolutely brilliant"
"Good service , attention , answer all emails and phone calls , advice and help with all my process."
"I am so happy the way Helen helped me with my divorce,I would recommend Ssb law to my friends, it would be 10 stars or more for Helen thank you so much for everything she has done"
"Not having any experience with solicitors, I was very unsure as what was what, BUT i can say honestly WOW, it was like having your best friend help you, quick,informative,pleasant and on the dot advice. Cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH, Victoria Cook xx Thank you xx"
"Exellent service happily recommend them"
"Absolutely awesome superb done everything Helen said she was going to do kepted me update throughout the process"
"Couldn’t have gone better very helpful in every way so Thankyou Especially helen tones"
"I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD"
"SSB Law helped us with our wills. They gave us clear advice and were prompt in submitting drafts and revisions."
"Excellent service I will recommend them to anyone who asked me for a solicitor"
"I was very happy with everything they did Leah was very helpful and kind from start to finish thank you once again"
"I got a fantastic service and made my divorce so simple and easy to deal with through a tough time I would like to thank Leigh who felt with my case she was very helpful and kind from the beginning till the end thank you five star 🌟"
"Simple straightforward advice. No complicated paperwork always at the end of a phone. Would highly recommend"
"Great service took all the hassle and worry away from me. Always kept up to date with what was happening. I would highly recommend this company"
"Very good service"
"Excellent service together with valuable legal advice. In plain English. Which gave me the confidence to utilise their service for other legal matters. Thank you."
"At a very emotional time this company made things as pain free as possible , always at the end of the phone with reassurance! Highly recommend them ! Many thanks !"
"Was very impressed by the service offered , The staff were always helpful when I asked for progress. Will recommend this company to anyone. Cannot thank them enough for their help and professional service."
"Very happy with the whole service and communication received . Correct advice and time scale was all very good overall a good company who I would use again and reasonable prices"
"The service provided by SSB Law was excellent, I was kept informed all the way through the process as to what would happen next and the approximate time scale involved. As a client based overseas this was exactly what I needed to know - excellent communication."
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 286 reviews