SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Literally couldn't of asked for a better solicitor, janine was second to none! Was always at hand should I need to contact her, a fountain of knowledge and great advice, which in turn got the best outcome in the end. It was a pleasure janine thank you so much.
SSB Law were very professional and informative and my solicitor was extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed to proceed with my case. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solicitor at a competitive price.
Highly recommend. James Barker is a star. So on point. Thank you so very much. Annette Papa
SSB has helped me get compansation for my personal claim which has been going on for 3years plus the lady who dealt with me was janine Rogers she was friendly and helpful and kept me up to date with everything what was going on Thankyou Gwenbenger
No contact in nearly a year and emails ignored
SSB handled my divorce, it was advertised as a "Do it yourself divorce" at the time, and there were 3 levels of service which i could have chosen from depending on the level of assistance i wanted from them, i went for the highest as i wanted it to be as stress free as possible.

i was assigned an agent who handled the end to end process. (my agent changed a couple of times because of changes in the firms organisation) i didnt have any kids of financial commitments which made the process easier, however, after all of my documents were provided, it took the best part of 7-8 months from starting the process and getting my decree absolute.

it apparently varies from case to case, but it was pretty hands off on my part, i popped in to provide a signature once, but it was so easy.
I recently used SSB Law to facilitate me in obtaining my divorce. I found the service to be very reliable and they kept me informed at all stages, answered my queries, of which there were many, immediately if not the next day. Their fees are very reasonable. I am so pleased with the service I have already recommended SSB Law to two of my friends.
My case became complex at some point and only thankfully to professionalism of SSB team - everything was settled in a best possible way.
Timekeeping, good value for money and very personalised approach. Highly recommend
Excellent value for money. I prepaid a fixed fee. The service I received was excellent. As a grant of probate takes quite some time SSB Law kept in touch and kept me informed. I had every confidence throughout in their ability to get me through is complex process and am now pleased to say I have a grant of probate for my mother's estate.
Janine has been brilliant at sorting out my accident claim. I would definitely recommend using SSB Law. I am very happy with the way my claim has been dealt with.
Excellent service they were very professional.
Hi Janine I would like to thank you for all your help with this matter, a great lady, with out her help, this issue would of not being sorted, thanks again Kim
After a lengthy drawn out procedure with a previous solicitor it was great to use SSB Law and be fully updated on the status of my case. They were informative and helpful and offered realistic advice which brought the matter to a satisfactory conclusion. Many thanks.
Following an upsetting experience at a prior solicitor who I asked to do Probate it was genuine relief to be able to offer my business to SSB Law.
They were extremely kind and very understanding at all times, they had great patience with me, and worked with my best interest in all the decisions made for me. Thank you all.
Excellent work. I was informed throughout the process. The last company I used failed to help me. My case handler, Mr Kneale, was excellent. Janine the litigation executive was superb, professional throughout to win the case for me - excellent work. I will recommend them to anyone who needs such help.
From start to finish ssb law have been spot on keep me well informed answered my questions quick as soon as I emailed got a reply with in30 min got me the best price for my claim I would highly recommend this firm
Very good service , always returned emails , and helped me understand what was happening, when things became confusing , my divorce was stress free
thank you so much to lauren spinks who took my case on from my OLD solicitors who did not help but lauren was excellant through out from start to finish was kept informed how my claim was going and she was succesfulin getting what i was entitled to so thank you so much lauren would definately use you again if i was ever in a sitaution like that again.
Felt thoroughly let down by SSB law. Passed amongst different people during the long drawn out process. They didn't build a decent case. I think they were out of there depth with my claim. In the end I felt like I was the one being taken to court, not the other way round. They caused me a lot of stress and anxiety that I am still having to deal with. In particular Joanne Brookes is one member of the team NOT to deal with. Sefton Miller was bought in at the end to try and piece together a very bad job. Very disappointed with this company as a whole.
I don't feel SSB LAW really took this case to heart. I was passed around from solicitor to solicitor, over a long period of time, there wasn't a good enough case made for me, even though I tried my best to assist them with information. We lost the case, and the defendants told several untruths that were not picked up on by my barrister, I felt completely let down by the company. I think the NATIONAL ACCIDENT HELPLINE need to do a lot more research into there solicitors that they recommend to clients like myself. I wasted time and money with this company I'm afraid.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 328 reviews