SSB Law Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Law made you happy

"So thankful I chose SSB Law to handle my divorce, I felt supported, informed and involved I so appreciated the human touch I have found missing from other solicitors. Their attention to detail was first class and although a very difficult time for me it was made much easier by having this amazing team on my side. My heartfelt thanks to everyone at SSB Law, but especially to Helen"
"Very good service from start to finish. Kept informed at all stages of what was happening. Actually listen to you when needed and act on what ever actions required. Would recommend to anyone"
"If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer look no further. SSB law took my case after another company let me down. They acted on my behalf in a professional manner and got me compensation that was fair and just. I would recommend them to anyone needing legal service."
"SSB Law what can I say, I phoned them gave them all the information they asked for and then sat back and left it to the team, they kept in touch at all times and as for the fee they charge? This was second to none. I am so happy with everything the team plus Helen Tonks’s well done guys and thanks."
"Kept me well informed and updated absolutely brilliant"
"Good service , attention , answer all emails and phone calls , advice and help with all my process."
"I am so happy the way Helen helped me with my divorce,I would recommend Ssb law to my friends, it would be 10 stars or more for Helen thank you so much for everything she has done"
"Not having any experience with solicitors, I was very unsure as what was what, BUT i can say honestly WOW, it was like having your best friend help you, quick,informative,pleasant and on the dot advice. Cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH, Victoria Cook xx Thank you xx"
"Exellent service happily recommend them"
"Absolutely awesome superb done everything Helen said she was going to do kepted me update throughout the process"
"Couldn’t have gone better very helpful in every way so Thankyou Especially helen tones"
"I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD"
"SSB Law helped us with our wills. They gave us clear advice and were prompt in submitting drafts and revisions."
"Excellent service I will recommend them to anyone who asked me for a solicitor"
"I was very happy with everything they did Leah was very helpful and kind from start to finish thank you once again"
"I got a fantastic service and made my divorce so simple and easy to deal with through a tough time I would like to thank Leigh who felt with my case she was very helpful and kind from the beginning till the end thank you five star 🌟"
"Simple straightforward advice. No complicated paperwork always at the end of a phone. Would highly recommend"
"Great service took all the hassle and worry away from me. Always kept up to date with what was happening. I would highly recommend this company"
"Very good service"
"Excellent service together with valuable legal advice. In plain English. Which gave me the confidence to utilise their service for other legal matters. Thank you."
SSB Law is rated 4.57 based on 270 reviews