Springwell Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Springwell

About Springwell: Springwell has been letting property in Leeds for over 35 years in both the student and professional markets. With offices based in Headingley and Hyde Park, we have a wide collection of some of the finest student and professional properties in the most popular rental areas of Leeds.

"As a landlord I have found Springwell to be efficient, straight, and ready with advice. What I value most of all is their transparency of service. I am confident putting an important asset in their care."
"Paul and his team are simply great.. very and pro-active. I couldnt tecommend them more highly. Naomi Brightwell"
"Springwell have let my houses for over 10 years now and I have always found Paul Heaton and his team to be very professional. I would highly recommend Springwell to tenants as well as landlords."
"We have had only very positive experiences with Springwell Easylet as a landlord. The manager (Paul) and the staff are very responsive to all matters of letting and maintennace providing a high standard at competivie prices They always have been able to let our property quickly at the appropriate maximum price. The company appears trustworthy and represend a contradiction to the general negative reputation of estate agents.Being based in London the manager goes out of his way to meet our special requirements. We would highly recommend Springwell Letting. Rating 5 stars"
"It is important to us as landlords that we give the best service possible to our tenants, as it is a competitive market and we wish to maintain a good standard in our houses. Springwell listen and discuss all points with regard to our properties, any issue we have had, they reply with great speed and want to make sure they are doing the right thing for us as landlords and for our tenants. We look forward to a long and happy partnership with them."
"Made the process pleasant and easy."
"Great agent, fair and honest, their office door is always open and they try their best for us all the time."
"Very friendly staff and great service"
"Good staff, very efficient and informative. Overall excellent service"
"Very professional and well explained"
"Very helpful, kind and clear. Really helped us throughout this process to now secure our house"
"Have been letting my house out with Springwell for 5 years, and their service has always been excellent. When there's a fault reported on the property they always go out to assess promptly, and any new equipment is supplied with amazing speed. All documentation is very professional. The tenants have been happy every year."
"I highly recommend this agent with its very professional approach and good level of service/efficiency, hassle-free and brilliant when it comes to repairs and finding the right tenants for a property"
"Springwell manage my two houses in Leeds and are very easy to deal with and efficient in dealing with any queries I might have."
"Springwell have let my house for 10 years without one empty day so i cant rate them highly enough, If there are any problems with the house they are on my case pronto to make sure the problem is put right, reading the deposit problems above i was not aware they took deposits so not sure what the complaints are about ? competitors maybe also the office manager Francesca usually deals with any queries SAP, top marks,"
"We have 2 properties let with Springwell and have found them to be both professional and helpful. If I ever do need to chase anything up, they reply and act quickly. We moved to Springwell from another agency last year.... I would definitely recommend them."
"I am a landlord who has been with Paul at Springwell for six years. It would be hard to find an Agent to better the service he and his team offers to both landlords and tenants. He deals with queries/problems quickly and efficiently and gives a hands on personal service. I could go on but try Springwell and see!"
"Springwell have managed our investment property portfolio for over seven years, and have consistently proven themselves with the highest levels of professionalism and knowledge. Our rentals have performed at their maximum level and we have always been happy with the friendliness of the Springwell staff. The directors go out of their way to make sure our investments are in good hands, and feedback from our tenants shows that they love using Springwell as their preferred letting agents."
Springwell is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews