Springwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Springwell
Read Springwell Reviews

About Springwell:

Springwell has been letting property in Leeds for over 35 years in both the student and professional markets. With offices based in Headingley and Hyde Park, we have a wide collection of some of the finest student and professional properties in the most popular rental areas of Leeds.

6 Blenheim Walk

I have been a landlord with Springwell for over 10 years. We have a fantastic relationship which is due to the hard work and excellent service they have delivered throughout that time. I wouldn’t use another agency. Paul and his team are fantastic, giving landlords and tenants a great experience. Thanks
Their excellent service allows me to virtually forget about the properties I own as they do all the work for a very reasonable fee.
Springwell is entirely reliable and keeps an eye on the property as well as tenancy formalities. Previous agents left me with much work to do, but Springwell's attention allows me to relax.
I have used Springwell for a number of years now and am very pleased with the company.
Springwell is very professional and deal with all aspects of the business in a prompt polite manner.
Excellent service received in managing my properties throughout the years I have worked with all the team at Springwell.
Great Agency,

Had no problems throughout all the time living here!

All maintenance issues were sorted very quickly.

Staff were always very helpful with regards to the viewings, signing and whilst we were living there.

Main point of contact was always Sabrina who was always helpful too.
We have been with springwell for two properties, the service has always been of a very high standard and there is a guarantee that the properties will always be of a high standard and reasonable price
Nice properties and good service
Loved being with this estate agents!
They helped me find my first year house and got me in a lovely property despite me looking so late! All staff were so helpful and dealt with any queries or issues I had quickly and professionally!
As a landlord I have found Springwell to be efficient, straight, and ready with advice. What I value most of all is their transparency of service. I am confident putting an important asset in their care.
Paul and his team are simply great.. very and pro-active. I couldnt tecommend them more highly.
Naomi Brightwell
Springwell have let my houses for over 10 years now and I have always found Paul Heaton and his team to be very professional. I would highly recommend Springwell to tenants as well as landlords.
We have had only very positive experiences with Springwell Easylet as a landlord. The manager (Paul) and the staff are very responsive to all matters of letting and maintennace providing a high standard at competivie prices They always have been able to let our property quickly at the appropriate maximum price. The company appears trustworthy and represend a contradiction to the general negative reputation of estate agents.Being based in London the manager goes out of his way to meet our special requirements. We would highly recommend Springwell Letting.
Rating 5 stars
It is important to us as landlords that we give the best service possible to our tenants, as it is a competitive market and we wish to maintain a good standard in our houses.
Springwell listen and discuss all points with regard to our properties, any issue we have had, they reply with great speed and want to make sure they are doing the right thing for us as landlords and for our tenants.
We look forward to a long and happy partnership with them.
Made the process pleasant and easy.
Great agent, fair and honest, their office door is always open and they try their best for us all the time.
Very friendly staff and great service
Good staff, very efficient and informative. Overall excellent service
Excellent and fast service.
Very professional and well explained
Springwell is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews