Springwell Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Springwell

About Springwell: Springwell has been letting property in Leeds for over 35 years in both the student and professional markets. With offices based in Headingley and Hyde Park, we have a wide collection of some of the finest student and professional properties in the most popular rental areas of Leeds.

6 Blenheim Walk

Click Here
"Great Agency, Had no problems throughout all the time living here! All maintenance issues were sorted very quickly. Staff were always very helpful with regards to the viewings, signing and whilst we were living there. Main point of contact was always Sabrina who was always helpful too."
"We have been with springwell for two properties, the service has always been of a very high standard and there is a guarantee that the properties will always be of a high standard and reasonable price"
"Nice properties and good service"
"Loved being with this estate agents! They helped me find my first year house and got me in a lovely property despite me looking so late! All staff were so helpful and dealt with any queries or issues I had quickly and professionally!"
"As a landlord I have found Springwell to be efficient, straight, and ready with advice. What I value most of all is their transparency of service. I am confident putting an important asset in their care."
"Paul and his team are simply great.. very and pro-active. I couldnt tecommend them more highly. Naomi Brightwell"
"Springwell have let my houses for over 10 years now and I have always found Paul Heaton and his team to be very professional. I would highly recommend Springwell to tenants as well as landlords."
"We have had only very positive experiences with Springwell Easylet as a landlord. The manager (Paul) and the staff are very responsive to all matters of letting and maintennace providing a high standard at competivie prices They always have been able to let our property quickly at the appropriate maximum price. The company appears trustworthy and represend a contradiction to the general negative reputation of estate agents.Being based in London the manager goes out of his way to meet our special requirements. We would highly recommend Springwell Letting. Rating 5 stars"
"It is important to us as landlords that we give the best service possible to our tenants, as it is a competitive market and we wish to maintain a good standard in our houses. Springwell listen and discuss all points with regard to our properties, any issue we have had, they reply with great speed and want to make sure they are doing the right thing for us as landlords and for our tenants. We look forward to a long and happy partnership with them."
"Made the process pleasant and easy."
"Great agent, fair and honest, their office door is always open and they try their best for us all the time."
"Very friendly staff and great service"
"Good staff, very efficient and informative. Overall excellent service"
"Excellent and fast service."
"Very professional and well explained"
"Very helpful, kind and clear. Really helped us throughout this process to now secure our house"
"Have been letting my house out with Springwell for 5 years, and their service has always been excellent. When there's a fault reported on the property they always go out to assess promptly, and any new equipment is supplied with amazing speed. All documentation is very professional. The tenants have been happy every year."
"I highly recommend this agent with its very professional approach and good level of service/efficiency, hassle-free and brilliant when it comes to repairs and finding the right tenants for a property"
"Springwell manage my two houses in Leeds and are very easy to deal with and efficient in dealing with any queries I might have."
"Springwell have let my house for 10 years without one empty day so i cant rate them highly enough, If there are any problems with the house they are on my case pronto to make sure the problem is put right, reading the deposit problems above i was not aware they took deposits so not sure what the complaints are about ? competitors maybe also the office manager Francesca usually deals with any queries SAP, top marks,"
Springwell is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews