Springfield Hygiene Reviews

of reviewers recommend Springfield Hygiene
Read Springfield Hygiene Reviews

About Springfield Hygiene:

Established back in 1977 as a paper merchant, we have more recently launched an excellent range of cleaning, hygiene and PPE products for our customer base.
We are a leading supplier of viricidal wipes, hand sanitiser, face visors, face masks, etc to a significant and growing number of happy customers in the education, higher education, legal, health and public sectors.
By taking time to listen to the needs of our clients, we built our business to revolve around you as buyers, satisfying your business and procurement needs. Whether it's a school, college or NHS hospital you are buying for - we can tailor our hygiene & PPE products around you.

sales@springfieldpapers.com

Springfield Business Papers, Spectrum House, St Ivel Way

Tell us how Springfield Hygiene made you happy
Fast delivery. No problems whatsoever
Excellent value service and product, delivery great I definitely will buy from Springfield again Thank you
I would just like to pass on my thanks for the great customer service I received recently when ordering from yourselves for the first time. It’s very rare in this day that companies actually communicate with their customers. The items I ordered were out of stock and due in at a later date and there were some delivery issues due to the ‘pingdemic’ but I was always kept in the loop. I will be back for sure.
excellent service
Excellent service and a quick and easy website for ordering. Really pleased with Springfield. Highly recommended
An excellent company to do business with. We are based in Ireland and the service was second to none. A very helpful and courteous guy called Robbie Sidaway was exceptional. We are recommending this company to others in our grouping.
Great service and fab product especially during these times! Would definately use them again
Excellent service
Excellent service from ordering to delivery!!
Ordering was easy and product arrived very quickly. Had a problem, not with the order but needed information required about their product for US Customs, contacted them again and would normally expect no reply for an unusual or difficult request that wasn't just an order, a lovely lady named Liz Hall went above and beyond to try and find the information I needed. Not only did she find it, she supplied the information with the haste I needed. 5 stars guys, we will definitely use you again just for the follow up support we received. Keep up the good work.
fast delivery really helpful staff who dealt with queries quickly and were very knowledgeable thanks very much
(EOTAS) -
I have previously ordered hygiene products and not only were they delivered quickly they are a really good price too!! Love you Springfield! You guys are amazing xx
Excellent Products, with excellent service, would recommend
Very competitive but most importantly excellent service overall
excellent service
(The Sigma Group) -
Always friendly and helpful and provide excellent service, even with minimal notice!! I would highly recommend you other customers.
(Tewkesbury School) -
Great service, always respond quickly to queries and deliver items with a quick turnaround. Would recommend to other schools.
(Lealands High School) -
Great company to deal with .Nothing is too much trouble.Good service competitive pricing
(Lawson HIS Ltd) -
Springfield provides a fast friendly and efficient service.
(Beechen Cliff School) -
Very helpful when ordering. Very good prompt delivery Delivery Drivers will always go out of their way and put deliveries exactly where we would like them to go.
(Millbrook Primary School) -