Sports Index Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Index
Read Sports Index  Reviews

About Sports Index :

Sports Index is a internationally renowned sports trading company that has spent the last several years fine tuning an algorithm that has taken our understanding of sports such as football and basketball into an entirely different league.

info@sportsindex.io

140 Fenchurch Street
5th Floor
London
England
EC3M 6BL

CUSTOMER SERVICE - 4/5 RETURN ON INVESTMENT - 5/5 TRADING PLATFORM - 4/5 ACCOUNT OPENING - 3/5 ACCOUNT MANAGER - 4/5
I have been with this lot for 15 months and made just under 33%...
This is a good little earner that pays me every single month...
The platform is very sophisticated and the trading model is very accurate with an 8/10 success rate for me in 2019. I think the next best step is to put a serious amount in for my pension at Sports Index.
The staff are excellent and the meeting was great last week at Sports Index.
Sports Index - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was due to get my bonus last night but it only arrived this morning...
It’s mental how good these returns are at Sports Index.
Sports Index - 10/10
I was fortunate enough to meet Patrick & Oscar at the office in March before the nationwide lockdown in England. The meeting was fantastic with a clear view and understanding of how we’re going to make a small fortune trading with Sports Index.
This is decent and shows me around 31% per annum but it’s still not performing like my bitcoin trading with Coinbase.
Sports Index - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We’ve been in this market for about 2 years now and after meeting Oscar in London it’s only enhanced the fact that we made the correct decision investing with Sports Index.
I was told to expect profits of around 4% per month on my capital and the best we’ve had is 3.2% so far with Sports Index.
I know it’s a difficult time out there with Coronavirus and that’s having a direct impact on the markets but we’re really happy to still be making 3.7% per month at Sports Index.
The welcome bonus has just been credited to my account after 4 months of being with Sports Index. The bonus was due to be settled after 90 days but it’s better late than never and the trading has gone alright in that time too so 4/5 for Sports Index.
Oscar Keaton - 5/5
I’ve made just over 41.7% in 11 months at Sports Index.
I have lost quite a bit of money in the last few days on the stock market and bitcoin but these guys are still making me 1% per week at Sports Index.
The returns just seem to get better year after year with Sports Index.
Sports Index is rated 4.59 based on 34 reviews