Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Quick delivery, nicely packaged and nice smelling handwash
Posted 4 minutes ago
Absolutely love Splosh! Amazing products - smell great!
Brilliant! Quick delivery, easy to use, a big reduction in plastic waste.
I love these products! I've only used the cleaning products so far but they work wonders and I love that they're eco-friendly and delivered to the door :)
My niece recommended Splosh to me as a great way to cut down on plastic waste and effective products. She was right! And the ordering is easy online. The letterbox size boxes are inspired...and useful. I reuse them to send books and small items through the post. Thank you Splosh...and my niece Sarah!
I've been using Splosh for a while and the products are brilliant and always fast at delivery. I can't recommend enough.
I've been using Splash for a number of months now and really like the concept and the products. I love the standing order for my dishwasher tablets and like the increased variety of flavours. I've jyst emptied my 5th pouch so nearly ready to send them back for recycling! It's great to see how much plastic I'm saving - 36 bottles and counting! I even taught my son how to make the products up in case of need. Highly recommended and proud to be making a difference using Splosh!
Always arrives quickly and great products when they do arrive!
Fantastic company and great concept. High quality products for a great price and delivery was prompt too!
It's been a while since I've used Splosh and a few things have changed. The hand soap green tea and mint refill is amazing! Easier to use, excellent value, makes 6 bottles. Particularly appreciated the guidance for reusing your own bottles :) Love the bathroom cleaner and fabric conditioner too, such a small amount needed. Thanks Splosh! I've been recommending you!
Saw this product mentioned in a newspaper article and thought I'd give it a go. Purchased the hand wash, shower gel and washing up liquid. Every item was excellent. Plenty of suds and really nice fragrance. I certainly won't be buying other brands now.
Tried most of the products and love then all. Easy to order and quick delivery. Packaging is totally recyclable which is great. Can return empty packaging free of charge. Win win
Good quality products, good service and speedy delivery.
I decided to use Splosh for two reasons - to try to be more environmentally friendly and to save having reduce the amount of shopping I carry home. I am happy to recommend the company. It is reliable, produces good quality products and has a very good customer service. It is easy to contact the company who promptly reply. When an item of my order wasn't delivered, the company were willing to resend it when in fact the post office had delivered it to the wrong address. Wishing Splosh well during these difficult times.
The products I have bought are so far very good- all smell delicious (but won't be eating them!) and decent value for money too! Just about to place my second order as was a little sceptical of buying all the different products in case they weren't very good
I have just received my first parcel of replacement washing up detergent and laundry detergent. I am pleased to say the washing comes out smelling very pleasant and fresh. And as for the washing up? As good as any other I have used...... but without having to throw away another plastic bottle. That's what it's all about! Less plastic waste. Thank you Splosh!
Excellent communication, very fast delivery and a great product.
I ordered for the first time. Deliver was fast, even now in uncertain times. I've used the laundry detergent and washing up liquid so far. They smell lovely. You only use a small amount so it should last awhile. Will be ordering again
Extremely happy with all the products & service.
All the products work fantastically, smell great and it's great to know buying these are better for the environment. Communication from Splosh is always spot on. The prices are fair and being able to subscribe to refills means I don't have to worry about running out. I'm a Splosher for life now :)
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews