Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I'm really happy that I switched to Splosh for my household products. It's easy and quick to order refills, I love that postage is free for these and I'm delighted that I've managed to cut down my plastic usage. The shower gels are great for the family for every day use. I love the dishwasher tablets in the tin. The refills are easy to mix. I'd encourage everyone to make the switch - it's an easy win when it comes to reducing plastic use!
Posted 41 minutes ago
Excellent products. I particularly like dishwasher tablets , glass , kitchen and glass cleaner. Apart from environmental concerns it saves a lot of carrying as the refills come through the letterbox. Customer service outstanding too.
Love the products. Bottles very robust. Easy to top up with refills.
Excellent dishwasher tablets - quick delivery from order time. Thank you
I have been making my own cleaning products with bicarbonate of soda and washing up liquid for a number of years to cut down on plastic waste and scary ingredients. Having been recommended Splosh by a couple of people, I thought I'd try it out for myself. I love the thought of reducing my plastic consumption and the products smell and work a treat! :)
We’ve been using Splosh for a year and are extremely happy with all the products and the service. Saved 50 plastic bottles too shock is brilliant!
Excellent service. Received in quick time. Products are very good, easy to recycle refill packs.
The products arrived quickly and are all divine. The laundry liquid smells lush as do the shower and hand-wash. I will definetly be reording
Been using splosh for over a year now and saved 39 plastic bottles from landfill! Best kitchen spray and bathroom spray I've ever used. Also use their washing up liquid and hand soap and it all smells amazing plus delivery is always super quick
Splosh was brought to my attention by a friend, and I’m very pleased to have listened! I’m super happy with my dishwasher tabs, they clean as well as the leading brands. The mint and green tea hand soap is an absolute delight to use, the smell is so lovely. Already purchased a refill, very easy, convenient and satisfactory service. I’m yet to begin the other products in my starter bundle, but will update as I continue on my Splosh journey. Very very happy customer... so far
Love the fragrances and they delivery is always very quick so I never run out of anything. The fact that it all fits through your letter box is great. Only down side I wish I could see what fragrances I had ordered either on my previous order or on the bottles that I have at home as I forget which I have tried.
Very good prompt service. Would strongly recommend.
Loving Splosh, the fabric conditioner is fab, gorgeous smell and no slime left in the draw, our clothes smell lovely! Using Splosh means we are using much less plastic so it’s Splosh all the way for us 😊
Fabulous products fabulous company can’t fault.
I haven't been using Splosh for long but already I'm so glad I started. It is a great idea for avoiding plastic waste and the products are very good.
Loving the fabric conditioner I have ordered this several time now
Splosh is just brilliant! The ordering and returns services are quick and efficient and the products work really well, without harming the environment.
Love all the products I have used, great idea that everything is recycled and have told many friends and family that they should use Splosh too
Love Splosh products they work well and the delivery and service is great. Just bought refills of washing up liquid and wash powder love the fragrance and performance.
The stain remover is the best I have ever used. It is easily applied and leaving for a while meant that stubborn stains like tomato, chocolate and mud came out easily. So impressed that I bought 3 refills! Really impressed that there was no P&P on the refills and the eco friendly packaging was great! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 947 reviews