Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh is such a great company! It is much easier to purchase and store Splosh products than traditional household cleaners. My house is always extremely clean and smells great after using Splosh products.
Love this stuff! All products have a clean natural smell, whether fruity or floral, and it's a vast improvement on the chemical odours of most detergents and cleaning ingredients. After your opening purchase which includes the container, all subsequent buys are excellent value. Really happy with everything I've bought.
Love my products! They smell amazing and last as long as other refills I have used. They arrived so quickly and all packaging can be recycled. I’m recommending them to everyone!
Excellent product, eco friendly. I moved from ecover and method now they are owned by Unilever SC Johnson. Both brands under a boycott call from Naturewatch. Stick with slosh.
Great company - good products at competitive prices, and unbeatable convenience.
I've been using Splosh for years and cannot fault them. Not only are they making every effort to be eco-friendly (concentrated products that you dilute at home, shipping in cardboard with paper tape, a free returns system for their plastic packages so they can be reused and recycled), the products actually work. It's all very well having an eco-friendly setup but if your products don't work, there's no point.

Not the case with Splosh! I've used almost every product they offer (I don't use laundry powder, that's the only one I haven't tried) and every single one performs well, smells lovely, and arrives quickly.

The subscription feature is useful, and very flexible (I've been able to pause, cancel, and resume whenever required with no hassle) and the staff have been helpful and friendly when I've contacted them.

Love how they're constantly innovating, too. Whether it's new bottles (please don't ever change the automatic dosing detergent lid, I LOVE mine!), fragrances, or entirely new products, they're always working hard.

I 100% recommend Splosh.
Great products.all the cleaning liquids work really well and the handwash is kind on the hands. As I had to shield during lockdown, splash was invaluable and kept me clean!
Great products, conveniently packaged , speedily delivered. Would recommend.
The products really do work and I am pleased to have cut down on my plastic consumption.
Really happy with all the products I have bought from Splosh. They always arrive very promptly. Being able to return empty pouches by free post makes it very eco friendly.
Any time I have contacted Splosh, either by phone or email - I have always had helpful friendly
advise.
I love the convenience of Splosh products (I have a subscription) and the environmental ethics of the brand. Everything I have used to date has cleaned well and smells brilliant!
I love this whole concept, I like to see how many bottles I’ve saved, the products are excellent quality too. Don’t know why everyone doesn’t do this.
Lovey smells and so easy to mix! Lasts so much longer than my usual hand and body wash too!
Great products, easy to order and quick delivery.
I absolutely love Splosh! I started out buying the hand wash because we have moved to a lot of solid/packaging-free things in our household but bars of soap are not great with small, dirty children! We've found the hand wash so good, though that we've gradually been moving all our other products to them.

We now use Splosh dishwasher tablets and laundry powder which don't even need plastic bottles, and then also their hand wash, washing-up liquid, fabric softener, floor cleaner, kitchen cleaner and bathroom cleaner. Basically all the things we need to have in bottles we now get refillable ones from Splosh. They all smell gorgeous and work really well. Using the app makes ordering and changing timings of deliveries etc. easy. I think they're such a brilliant way of reducing waste without compromising on lifestyle/performance of cleaning products. I recommend them to everyone!
Excellent products. They are easy to obtain. A great way to reduce plastic.
Thank you to those who developed this concept.
Rhoda
Great products, great service, and great way to reduce plastic use....what's not to like! Highly recommend Splosh to anyone...
I have ordered a number of products and have been happy with everything I received. The scents are lovely.
So far, I have been mainly using the Toilet Bowl cleaner and the Laundry Detergent. They are both as effective as any previously used brands but with the added advantage of a clear conscience regarding plastic! Also, the laundry detergents have a good range of very pleasant perfumes resulting in a sweet-smelling wash!
I love using all my Splosh products. I especially love the smell of the laundry detergent! I also enjoy the fact that I am not throwing away all those plastic containers any more. I am telling as many of my friends as possible to use Splosh products and save the planet.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,797 reviews