Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
The company advertise themselves as natural which is what appealed to me and I did check the ingredients list before I bought and it says they are all natural etc. I was not happy to receive the bottles and find that the hand soap and shower gel have SLS! I emailed the company to en-quite about this but have still not received a response in the last few weeks. I have given 2 stars as delivery was quick and the smell of the fabric conditioner is lovely. The mint soap does not smell nice to me at all and the lemon shower gel smells like cleaning fluid. For this reason I suspect that it is not just essential oils used to add the smells to their products and other unnatural fragrances. Such a pity they are not transparent about their ingredients.
Hi, Firstly we are so sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply from us as we pride ourselves on providing a good quality customer service support, available 7 days a week (support by phone only available during office hours Monday to Friday). We have had a few customers find email replies from us later in their 'spam' folder in error, however if this was our error we apologise profusely. Regarding our ingredients and how much we can display, we need to explain that we are unable to provide a full list of ingredients as our list of raw materials is proprietary information. However we do list what we can and are happy to deal with individual requests as we understand that people do have certain specific allergies and materials that they choose not to use. Finally regarding our use of SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulphate) the worries over this are, we believe, not supported by any data evidence. As people maybe aware, it has been widely used over the last 50 years, for example as the foaming agent for toothpaste and many other products.
From our list of laundry products: - laundry liquid; - fabric conditioner - dishwash liquid - kitchen cleaner - bathroom cleaner - floor cleaner - toilet cleaner - glass cleaner, none of these products contain SLS or Sodium Metabisulphite (or other sulphites) as added ingredients (however there is the possibility of trace amounts being present in one of the ingredients e.g. from contamination in the plant). Regarding the Personal Hygiene products, these do contain some Sodium Laureth Sulphate. We hope this helps to address your concerns. Many apologies again that, for whatever reason, you did not receive a reply from us until now. kind regards, Splosh
I like the idea but i still haven’t received my second order yet, the first order was great but it’s taking ages to get the second top up! I have now run out of dishwasher tablets!
Good Afternoon Geraldine, we are sorry to hear that there is an issue with your order. We have sent you an email so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
THE COMPANY IS GREAT BUT MY LAST ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED!! STILL WAITING FOR IT!
Hi Sharon, we have just replied to your email. With regards to your order it is still just within the time frame but of course if this has not arrived by tomorrow then we will get this re sent for you. We are so sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions.
Currently I’m waiting for two refills which I ordered on the 28th October and paid for on the 29th, they still haven’t arrived, which is disappointing and I will now have to go out and buy washing liquid and softner as I only enough for bone wash left. Normally delivery is within a few days of order☹️
Unfortunately a little dissapointed in my products. First time customer, I bought 3 different refills at around £14. On the 'how it works' page on the website they proudly state they'll accept the refill pouches back for recycling, which was one of the main reasons I went with Splosh.

The three different refills came through the post of 3 different days, two of which I had no other post so was extra trips for the post man.
Only when you open the box does it state you can Only return them if you return a minimum of 8 pouches! It'd take me a year to get 8 pouches worth. They state it's because they can only make it worth their while to take a minimum of 8, if that's the case that's fine, but please say that on the website. I bought this product because of an only half truth.
I now have 3 pouches that will probably have to go to landfill, at least with bog standard cleaners the plastic bottles can be recycled.
I find the bottles unattractive, but most importantly the odour. The storage suggestions I didn't like either. A good initiative, but there are other products such as Ecover which I prefer.
I love the philosophy of Splosh, but my order made on 27 July still has not arrived, and I gave heard nothing apart from an acknowledgement. If despatch has been delayed, I would have liked an update on my order.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,786 reviews