Splosh Ltd. Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Currently I’m waiting for two refills which I ordered on the 28th October and paid for on the 29th, they still haven’t arrived, which is disappointing and I will now have to go out and buy washing liquid and softner as I only enough for bone wash left. Normally delivery is within a few days of order☹️"
"Unfortunately a little dissapointed in my products. First time customer, I bought 3 different refills at around £14. On the 'how it works' page on the website they proudly state they'll accept the refill pouches back for recycling, which was one of the main reasons I went with Splosh. The three different refills came through the post of 3 different days, two of which I had no other post so was extra trips for the post man. Only when you open the box does it state you can Only return them if you return a minimum of 8 pouches! It'd take me a year to get 8 pouches worth. They state it's because they can only make it worth their while to take a minimum of 8, if that's the case that's fine, but please say that on the website. I bought this product because of an only half truth. I now have 3 pouches that will probably have to go to landfill, at least with bog standard cleaners the plastic bottles can be recycled."
"I find the bottles unattractive, but most importantly the odour. The storage suggestions I didn't like either. A good initiative, but there are other products such as Ecover which I prefer."
"I love the philosophy of Splosh, but my order made on 27 July still has not arrived, and I gave heard nothing apart from an acknowledgement. If despatch has been delayed, I would have liked an update on my order."
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.82 based on 893 reviews