Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
The products arrived quickly. They smell great. The hand wash is brilliant. Lots of lather from a very small amount. My daughter recommended me to you. I am telling my friends.
I am very happy with the products I ordered from Splosh. Placing my first order was simple and delivery was very prompt.
The hand washes are lovely. They give a good lather and smell good. It’s so good to be able to reuse the containers by using the refills. I’m going to try some of the other products soon. Delivery was fast.
Lovely products, work well, smell great, good price and king to the environment, highly recommend
Thank you for your prompt response. I love your products and the eco packaging.
Love the washing up liquid scents. Fabric softener smells lovely too. Good value and feel good 'coz it's good for the environment.
Easy website to use and clear product arrangements. Arrived promptly.
I have been using Splosh for a year now. Easy to use web site and prompt delivery. All packaging that arrives can be recycled after refilling reusable bottles. The products are lovely - effective, good value, lovely fragrances. Favourites washing powder, fabric conditioners and hand wash.
Friendly helpful company with great eco ethos and fantastic products that really work. The kitchen and bathroom cleaners do a great job and smell wonderful. The hand washes are lovely and leave your hands soft and clean without drying them. Will be moving onto the laundry and dishwashing products next. Thank you 😊
I've been using Splosh for some time now and am very pleased with the performance of their products and with the level of service I have received from Splosh. I can't recommend them highly enough.
I use Splosh after my daughter in law recommend it and so glad she did! The products are brilliant....really do their job and I like the way they let you know how many plastic bottles I haven’t used, so doing my bit for our wonderful planet. Thanks Splosh keep up the good work!
I'm a huge fan of Splosh. I've been using the products for well over a year now. I love the closed loop cycle and the fact that it's as simple as either setting up a very flexible subscription or placing an order on the website and the refills drop through the letter box a few days leter.
Love the hand wash and washing up liquid. Haven't tried other products yet but anything thats eco friendly and not tested on animals is good for me.
Most products I have tried I really like and it’s a prompt reordering refills service
Order arrived on time and in one piece. I love these products, and am glad I’m doing my bit to reduce my plastic waste overall
Received the items very quickly - the kitchen cleaner smells really good and the handwash is also good - a little bit goes a long way.
Lovely products & lovely team. Would highly recommend. The dishwasher tablets are really effective.
Well since my delivery hasn't arrived yet, how can I write a review. I am still waiting
I love the products and the subscription service is excellent. I think this offers real value for money 👍🏻
Excellent products less plastic waste Prompt delivery
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews