Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I regularly use Splosh clothes washing and dish washing liquids. They do an excellent job. They have lovely, natural fragrances to choose from and the products do every bit as good a job cleaning clothes and dishes as their plastic packed rivals.
I really like Splosh. So far I have bought their hand soap, washing up liquid, and washing detergent (clothes). The cotton, blackcurrant and pomegranate scents are delicious. All the products seem to clean effectively. I didn't buy a Splosh bottle for hand soap, instead refilled an existing dispenser, and found the instructions to do so relatively straight forward. Delivery is always very prompt. My only mistake so far was ordering far too many hand soap refills - make sure you check the quantities!!
I've been using Splosh for around 6 months now. I love the products - they smell amazing and it's great to know I'm doing my bit for the environment. The refill app is really quick and easy to use.
Beautifully designed bottles of great quality, quick and easy to order refills. Products do what they’re supposed to do - happy customer!
Love my first order! Arrived in sustainable packaging. Bottles are sturdy and attractive. Everything smells great, particularly the blackberry hand wash. I’m using the kitchen cleaner everyday and am really happy with the results. I’ve used the bathroom cleaner once. It was good, if not quite as foamy as my previous brand.
Such an awesome forward thinking company with excellent products!
Really enjoy using all the products - they are great cleaning/ personal products and it’s a good feeling knowing that you’re helping the environment. I am a dedicated house cleaner and these products do the job.
These products are great - they work well, smell great, are fine to use with the septic tank and use minimal packaging! I used to use the Splosh products when they sold them on ethical superstore and have been very pleased to find their own website now.
I can’t praise them enough! Super efficient delivery, reasonable cost, and eco friendly too! What more could you want? I recommend Splosh to all of my friends :)
I've been using Splosh for several years now. The cleaning products are very effective and smell great. And the washing liquid is both effective and gentle on my family's skin.
Excellent products!
liquid soap and toilet wash are not dissolving 100%, nice smelling product. Seems to work well.
everything is lovely
I can’t say enough good about Splosh, it’s made me actually want to clean! The products are wonderful quality, really effective and I don’t get that nagging feeling that I’m polluting the planet in my pursuit of a clean house. We use pretty much everything but my favourites (At the minute!) have to be the lime washing up liquid, which gets rid of even the strongest cooking smells on cookware) and the blackberry hand wash. We even use the washing powder on our cloth nappies and need to use SO much less than normal powder to get the same results. 100% recommend to everyone and anyone!
Brilliant stuff! Works, smells good and just overall fab!
Absolutely sold on Splosh laundry products! WIN WIN ALL THE WAY !! Laundry detergent and conditioner work beautifully in my Creda machine. I have disability issues so the handy size and weight of the containers are easier to grasp, hold and use. The fact I can order them online and they're posted directly through my letterbox also means I don't have to worry about missing delivery. The packaging takes up much less storage space in the laundry cupboard too.
Splosh takes the concept of eco-friendly and re-cycling to the next level by removing the need to purchase plastic containers whenever your products need replacement.
We are now converted to Splosh hand soap, washing up liquid, kitchen and bathroom cleaners amongst others. Really happy with the quality and the fragrance. Helpful to have email reminders and refills arrive really quickly. Feels good to reuse bottles and then send back refill packaging. No waste for me to deal with! Really recommend.
Splosh product smell fantastic work really well. The customer service is amazing and they are great value for money. Plus I feel like I’m doing my bit for reducing use of single use plastics. I’ve been using Splosh for just under a year and I’ve already saved 48 bottles from going to landfill. That’s just one household! Imagine how great it would be if everyone made the switch. Try it, you won’t regret it.
Splosh is great - we've used several products including the shower gel, handwash, floor cleaner and laundry detergent and each have been great, giving us good results in an environmentally friendly way. Particularly appreciate that all elements of the process have been thought through e.g. recycle the pouches.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 941 reviews