Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
My husband and I recommend anyone who wishes to help the environment, save money and be kind to their hands and home to buy and treasure the success of all Splosh products.
I have been using Splosh for many years now and have been very impressed with the results, the ease of use of the products and the fact that I have saved many, many plastic bottles from going into the oceans. I love the fact that they work on new products and have recently introduced shampoo and conditioner - I was waiting eagerly for those and they do not disappoint!
Great products - I buy the dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, toilet cleaner, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner and handwash. I order some of the products on subscription which is great as they just arrive through the letterbox in time for when they're needed. I recently bought their new bigger boxes of dishwasher tablets which made them even better value. I would recommend the products and the speedy deliver.
If you really do care about the environment, Splosh products are what you always hoped someone with business acumen would actually come up with - an ecologically sound product, that works brilliantly and cuts out the need for single use plastic. The system of ordering and the returns of multi use packaging is easy, and I feel so much better about the cleaning products that are going down the sink. Oh - and bonus - they smell great!
Have used quite a few of the refills from Splosh especially during lockdown as it was far easier. Love the dishwasher tabs they clean like a dream. Also use floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, shower gel & hand wash gel all fab 💚👍 thumbs up from us!!
Great environmentally sound products, especially like the washing powders. Sustainability is so important to the company and they provide excellent customer service. A win win 👍
Got involved with splosh" because of the environmental issues but not sure what to do with the older empties of refills. Our council will not recycle them and many other plastics. The products are good and save waste. Impressed with the ethical side of the company
Excellent cleanly property so efficient.
Love how every month my delivery of washing up liquid and washing detergent drops through the door, love the scent, and works brilliantly
Really good products. They do the job, without all the waste. Particularly like the almond floor cleaner, which smells lovely. The shower gel lasts for ages.
I’ve tried a number of Splosh household products, and so far none have disappointed. They smell great, and do their job effectively. It’s great having a cupboard full of back up cleaning products occupying a small area of one shelf, and knowing that you’re doing your small bit for the environment. They are easy to use, and I’m looking forward to finding out how easy they are to recycle! Thoroughly recommend.
I love the products and feel happy that I am helping to save plastic being put into landfill too!
I love Splosh products. I’m impressed with how long the refills last in particular the laundry soft rinse. The products I buy are on subscription, (so work out cheaper) which is totally under my control. It’s easy and free to return the pouches for recycling. Great stuff!
Very happy with the products I received. The washing up liquid and hand-wash all last a long time and smell great.
I have used Splosh cleaning products for several years and have always been really pleased with how easy and effective they are. Just started using the hair products and hand soap and they are just as good. Love the fact they UK based, cruelty free and reusable/recyclable containers too. The subscription service is fantastic and easy to change orders if you don’t need an item they are sending.
Splosh products work well, last ages, smell great but most of all are kind to our planet. What more could you want?
I am a massive fan of Splosh. I use it in all areas of my home and I find the delivered refills very convenient, especially when on a subscription. The fragrances are lovely, but I am also very happy with the un-fragranced washing liquid, which is suitable for my son with eczema. All in all, a great company who work hard to keep their customers happy while also helping the planet.
Lovely products, highly recommended
I've been using Splosh products for about a year now, replacing all my usual supermarket purchases. They have all performed better than what I was using before, especially the laundry powder, bathroom cleaner and the fabric conditioner, which smells lovely. Do yourself a favour and give them a go!
I love Splosh, I use everything from washing yourself to washing the dishes, haven’t found anything I don’t like
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,114 reviews