Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I simple love this brand. Zero waste, zero hassle. Kind to the wallet and the environment. The products work really well and their smell is lovely too.
I sent an email and no one has replied
Fabulous idea and very cost effective. My cleaning products arrived promptly and were of good quality. I look forward to saving the use of many a plastic bottle!
If you care about cutting down on plastic, Splosh is the answer. They are a small company and answer quickly and personally to emails. They also regularly add new products to the range. I hope they start making shampoo!
Easy to order. Quick to deliver ....convenient and helping to save the planet....win win situation.
I love Splosh products. The hand wash, shower gel and washing up liquid are the main ones we use. They smell absolutely beautiful and work perfectly. I love that we never have to do a mad rush when we run out of hand wash anymore! So easy to make up, the kids enjoy it too! Highly recommend you give it a try.
Fabulous items, prompt delivery and great customer service.
The cleaning products are as good as the big brands but minimal waste and delivered to my door (actually through the letter box too!). What’s not to love?
These products are just as good as mainstream brands but have two huge advantages, firstly the eco credentials. Secondly it's so easy and convenient to order refills with a few taps on my phone then have it turn up on the doorstep.
These are great products. You don’t need to use much for each clean so they last well. The shower gel is lovely as well. The refills are great and very easy the use.
Splosh are great! Finally, a circular solution to the seemingly endless plastic waste in our homes.

I highly recommend the hand soap, really good product and cuts down on so much single use plastic. We tried to get the kids using bar soap, but they are much better at keeping clean with liquid soap! Splosh is a really good solution, smells great, keeps everyone clean and much, much less packaging.

We also use the washing up liquid and the washing powder, both are fantastic. These products perform just as well as shop bought alternatives, the containers look good too.

Everyone should use Splosh!
Splosh is great! The products are excellent and orders are delivered within a day or two of ordering. By using refills I have prevented over 100 plastic bottles from going into landfill. Splosh is helping us to protect our environment from further pollution and damage from plastic products.
Love the various cleaning products and refills from Splosh. They are effective, naturally scented, and good for the environment. Despite the recent Covid problems, my last order arrived within a couple of days. Brilliant products and service.
Love it - clear website & instructions, LOVELY smelling products, environmentally kind and sort of fun... who doesn't like mixing their own potions?
I just received my first order toilet cleaner smells amazing and does the job and kitchen cleaner grapefruit amazing I will definitely be ordering again
I have been using splosh for a few years now, I love the smell, silly but true my room smells great, all the packaging is recyclable and the refills are fab✊🏻💚💙✅❤
Fab products. Very well priced and very effective. I have the whole range! Brilliant for reducing impact on the environment.
Splosh is a brilliant way to reduce your plastic footprint. Easy to use and good value products - they smell nice too!
Brilliant service and high quality products. Love the subscription feature
The website is easy to navigate and the products are excellent.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.86 based on 2,223 reviews