Splosh Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"I really like the idea of being able to buy concentrated refills and save on packaging and that's what attracted me to the company in the first place. I absolutely LOVE the jasmine laundry powder whic, like all of the products, has a very pleasant but not too overpwoering scent. However the problem I have is with the refills - I have refilled my washing up liquid a number of times and every time it is almost impossible to get the concentrate and the water to mix. I follow the instructions to the letter and add hot water etc. but it doesn't seem to matter what I do, it remains as mainly a very thick layer at the bottom with a thin watery layer on top. I have arthritis in my hands, so squeezing the bottle to get the thick goopy 'liquid" out really hurts my hands. Because of this, I am reluctant to buy other refills which need mixing and as such, that rather defeats the object of your company. It is a great shame as i love the principal, but it just doesn't work for me...."
"Have only just started using Splosh products but everything I have used has been brilliant. I was drawn to Splosh for their green credentials. Not only do I help the planet by re-using the plastic bottles from the original order but Splosh also take back the empty pouches, free of charge, to recycle as well. Brilliant"
"Amazing brand. Splash allows a convenient way of reducing waste, while still getting effective products. Any issues or questions, the staff email back promptly and are very helpful and friendly. I love the kitchen spray, washing up liquid and laundry detergent. Highly recommend!"
"I absolutely recommended Splosh products to everyone. I ran cleaning company and was looking for way to reduce plastic and be environmentally friendly. Here you go Splosh ticks both! I'll be ordering again x"
"Fabulous products at affordable prices. No palm oil - fabulous. No more empty bottles to damage the environment. What is not to like! Everyone needs these products."
"I'm very happy with the products I have used so far and look forward to getting refills and reducing my plastic waste"
"I've found all the cleaning products to be just as effective as any other brands, they smell great too. I love that my children see me using them & reusing the bottles, so I feel as a family we are making small changes from an environmental perspective. Ordering is easy & the refill reminder is really helpful."
"The whole concept of Splosh is marvellous and I am very happy to be using Splosh products, the whole system of refills by post works really efficiently and the added recycling aspect is marvellous, The products I've used so far are good and I was pleased and surprised to find the washing up liquid has actually improved my fingernails and I no longer need to wear rubber gloves!"
"Washing liquid and fabric softener are working well and I love the fresh smell of the clean laundry. Dishwasher tablets are also working well. I'm a happy1st time user."
"A lovely company to deal with who provide an eco-friendly, cruelty free set of household chemicals. Customer service is fantastic. Delivery super quick."
"Very quick delivery following ordering.Excellent products which are easy to use."
"Great service, easy to choose products, which are very good quality and now even wider range and more fragrance options. Fast and free delivery for refills. And its all helps our planet!"
"Customer service excellent and fast delivery of my purchases. Great start to my account with SPLOSH!"
"splosh products are great , bottle caps broken so I stoped using splosh , but recently returned & emailed regarding new bottles which where supposed to come in 2-3 days still waiting , also ordered soap powder with tin , this has so obviously been with someone else & had sellotape marks & been bashed about poor service all round"
"We have generally been trying to reduce our consumption of single use plastics and liquid soap dispensers / shower gel bottles seem to be a big part of that. I had read about Sposh on the internet and so I decided to take the leap. It was very easy to order and the products arrived nicely packaged in recycled / recyclable materials. The shower gels and soaps all smell lovely. The only slight negative, and it is only slight, is that the soap is a more runny consistency that we are used to and the pump dispenses quite a lot each time, so we need to be careful not to use too much! I have not yet ordered refills but have downloaded the app which looks very straightforward to use."
"I'm really impressed with the quality of these products! They make my home feel clean and fresh, I'll definitely be repurchasing and telling my friends. Such a great service! It lost a star because there was no order update to suggest the order was shipped or tracking info etc. I searched the FAQs but no information is there either. This makes it a little difficult to order refills."
"Love this company. The products do what they say and the customer service is everything they promise."
"Arrived promptly, nice packaging and does the job well!"
"Delivered very quickly and refills delivered free! It's my second purchase and the washing up liquid is great. Great lather and cleans dishes! Also the packaging will be returned so all round good."
"Great company and products. A simple way to reduce our family’s plastic consumption and the refills are so easy to use."
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.81 based on 727 reviews