Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Good products, I like the fact you aren’t throwing away tons of plastic bottles either. Great scents too and love the free postage part too.Very pleased with splosh, will continue to get my products from here in future worth every penny!
Posted 2 minutes ago
Love these products! They work really well compared to other eco products and they smell divine. Very happy customer. Hey
Delivery was easy, and boxes are compact. Bottles are sleek as well. I wish you would do a refillable shampoo and conditioner though!
Brilliant delivery time and great products! I’m so glad I got these!!!
Splosh products really are excellent. They work just as well as any of the supermarket brands, if not better, and when you start using the refills you start to see the financial benefits of the refill concept. On top of this, by buying Splosh products you are supporting a small UK brand that has a proactive vision to help reduce our impact on the planet.
Originally I was skeptical of how well these products would perform, but as I am keen to reduce plastic waste and do my bit for the environment I gave them a shot and was not disappointed in the slightest. These products smell amazing and work so much better than the mainstream products I was using before. So far I have tried the bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, washing up liquid, hand soap and toilet cleaner and have been amazed by them all. I have recommended Splosh to so many of my family and friends who now also love the products as much as I do! Keep up the good work!
Love most of the products. I think the reusable bottles need to be more “washable” though. My hand soap pump dispenser is very grubby looking now. The pump part doesn’t come apart and so now matter now much we wash it between fill ups, it looks horrid. Even tried scrubbing with a toothbrush! I shall be finding an alternative for this I think.
I am a new customer to Splosh, and as I have my own small domestic cleaning bussiness I was so pleased to be able to buy my cleaning products in this way, at the moment I have purchased the kitchen spray bathroom and the floor cleaner, and the Laundry liquid! All off which I am very pleased with the smell and the way they clean. I will continue buying them and eventually try the rest of the products.
Love, love , love Splosh products and the whole Splosh ethos. The shower gel and handsoap smell amazing and lather up just as well as regular soaps and the household products are just as good at cleaning. Have recommended to all my friends and family. Can't wait for Splosh to bring out more of the personal care products - hand and body lotion would be great!
the products are effective and smell great, it's really easy to reorder, and the delivery is always prompt. I've had a couple of questions since I started using splosh and their customer service has always been excellent.
great eco friendly products that work with bottle refills that are easy to use. I am using lots of Splosh products around the house and like them all. Delivery is fast and service is great. I would strongly recommend Splosh to everyone.
Splosh have a thoughtful, high quality range of products for which I'm gradually swapping out my current products as I run out of them. I particularly like being able to return used refil pouches - again, the whole cycle has been well thought through.
Great service. Very quick delivery. We use three diswasher tablets and they are a very good quality product. Would highly recommend.
I have used Splosh products for over a year. I really like the model that saves plastics and is environmentally friendly. Like with any product range we like some and not others in the range. The general household cleaning products are great although we think the floor cleaner should be more concentrated. Dishwash tabs are great as is the dish liquid. The hand wash and shower range are great (depends on your fragrance preferences). We have only stopped using the laundry products as they have just not performed in our machine. The new subscription model is great for items such as the dish washer tabs. Yes we are probably spending a bit more per year on cleaning products but the reduced environmental impact and the convenience of receiving the products by mail is enough for us to continue to use this brilliant company.
Good Morning Erik, thank you for such wonderful feedback, this really helps others be able to read what we are all about. We are sorry to hear that you have not got along with our laundry products. We would love to try and help you with these issues, checking particular aspects and ensuring correct dosage etc. Please do email us at hello@splosh with the particular problem and we will be more than happy to help!
The smell the washing machine liquid leaves my clothes is absolutely life changing. It's incredible. The whole house smells nice just from washing some clothes.
Love it love it Fab service, fab product
Our order didn’t arrive. Here’s what the delivery company reported: Your parcel has been collected Wednesday 19th from our Builth Wells depot and signed for by DISPOSED LEAKING FLUID at 10:35. We assume this means it was thrown away.
Good Morning, thank you so much for bringing our attention to this, we believe we have already responded to your email and we have re sent your order out straight away. Many apologies that this has happened, it appears it was damaged in transit with our courier. We do hope that you replacement parcel with arrive with you very soon.
Products are really good and the refills work well. Great to do your bit for the environment
I love the convenience of refills coming through the post. Great quality cleaning products. Recommended Splosh to my friends and family.
We discovered Splosh in a holiday cottage we stayed in, Googled it and thought the concept was great, so we ordered some when we got home. It’s easy to order, good quality, lovely smelling and it does what it’s supposed to. Oh, and it reduces our single use plastic bottle use by 90 odd percent. What’s not to love?? 😁👍
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.84 based on 1,469 reviews