Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Great cleaning products , with lovely fragrance. So easy to order and refill and cheaper than products I used to have. I love 'em 💚
Great products promptly delivered in letter box friendly packages
I absolutely LOVE my splosh products, we've tried nearly all of them and they're just as good as supermarket brands. The pouches are neatly stored in a little box and take up so much less room that bottles. The bottles from splosh are sturdy and I was really impressed that when I needed a new trigger doo-dah for a bottle it was free! Most importantly I love that my account gives me a little bottle-ometer that shows me how many bottles I've saved from going to landfill and that gives me the best eco friendly fuzzy happy feeling!
I love the Splosh products, they smell great and good value.
I’ve been using Splosh products for some time now and am delighted to see how many plastic bottles I’ve saved from going into recycling or landfill. The products are excellent and I am especially pleased that they are produced in the UK and are cruelty free. The refills are delivered free of charge and in a package that goes through the letterbox if I’m not in.
Love their products, always a great service and the app is quick and simple to use.
I have been using Splosh products for a number of years. I loved the idea from the start and am still a firm fan. I've 'saved' 55 bottles now by re-using and re-filling. The products work really well, have great frangrances and are easy to re-order (most things pop through the letterbox). And, what I really like, is the company continues to grow and innovate, listening to customer feedback and acting on it. They're not just sitting still. There are other companies doing similar things now, but Splosh were ahead of the pack. Well done!
I was introduced to Splosh by my daughter-in-law. Once I got started I haven’t looked back. Easy ordering from the app, prompt delivery, easy to refill bottles, easy to return empty pouches (don’t even have to take it to the post office!) - but best of all........LESS PLASTIC BEING THROWN AWAY! Fantastic. Thank you.
I’ve been using Splosh for most of our house hold cleaning products for a year now. Super fast delivery for refills and the products are all fab. In particular the Laundry stain remover is one of the best I have used. The refills are quick and easy to make up. There’s also a good choice of fragrances for each product to try (the blackberry hand wash is lovely!). The Splosh bottles are really good quality. I’ve been using them for a year and they are showing no signs of wear after daily use. Highly recommend Splosh for anyone looking to reduce their plastic use :)
Prompt delivery and reasonable prices. Great range of fragrances in their handwash, laundry detergent and home cleaning products.
Love this product...Great at keeping down the single use plastics and the shower gels and hand-wash smell lovely. Would like to see a scent for men though 😁
Amazing products which do the job and smell great.
Very pleased with Splosh products. Easy to fill, good quality, nice smelling and prompt service. Will definitely keep using the products. Nice to be helping the environment.
Not only is this product super environmentaly friendly, it is great quality and value for money. Would be happy to recommend
I mainly use the hand wash and washing up liquid. Both products are really effective, and smell great. Ordering is simple and the service is good. Splosh is a great way to cut down on your use of single use plastics.
I've been using the products for a least 9 months and very happy with it . The shower gel in deed all the products smell really good. Would be nice when can offer shampoo and conditioner
You don’t have to spend a lot to go green. Splosh products are great value for money. The long-lasting cleaning products come in reusable containers: the refills come in pouches which you post back.
I've been using Splosh for a year now and would recommend it. Formulas are comparable to classic ones you can find in your shop. Splosh ones smell much nicer! Price is comparable to classic products you know - maybe a little more expensive if you were using the cheapest options. I love the idea and purpose, it definitely works for me.
Splosh has helped me save 94 plastic bottles from being wasted so far! I love the products, refilling the bottles we have is so easy to do and they have some great scents
We love Splosh! Products are great. Subscriptions work brilliantly. Pouches take up very little space.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,916 reviews