Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Brilliant, efficient, lovely smelling products that work superbly And environmentally wonderful... you've got to give it go! My family has saved 350 bottles so far! Fast, easy and delivered to your door too what could be better!
Splosh is great - effective products, easy to order, good value for money and better for the environment.
I started using Splosh products during the 1st lockdown. The process works so well I've decided to continue. The products are very good plus I'm playing my small part environmentally and supporting a local business. Well done Splosh.
Brilliant idea - I have saved 135 plastic bottles from going to landfill since I started buying Splosh products. So easy to store and quick and efficient refills.
Splosh is a brilliant service. Never waste time, effort and fossil fuel driving to buy heavy packs of laundry detergent, washing up liquid and so on. All products I have used work well. Clear your eco conscience a good bit too! Easy to manage orders and subscriptions too, and I'm not techie.
Great cleaning products , with lovely fragrance. So easy to order and refill and cheaper than products I used to have. I love 'em 💚
Great products promptly delivered in letter box friendly packages
I absolutely LOVE my splosh products, we've tried nearly all of them and they're just as good as supermarket brands. The pouches are neatly stored in a little box and take up so much less room that bottles. The bottles from splosh are sturdy and I was really impressed that when I needed a new trigger doo-dah for a bottle it was free! Most importantly I love that my account gives me a little bottle-ometer that shows me how many bottles I've saved from going to landfill and that gives me the best eco friendly fuzzy happy feeling!
I love the Splosh products, they smell great and good value.
I’ve been using Splosh products for some time now and am delighted to see how many plastic bottles I’ve saved from going into recycling or landfill. The products are excellent and I am especially pleased that they are produced in the UK and are cruelty free. The refills are delivered free of charge and in a package that goes through the letterbox if I’m not in.
Love their products, always a great service and the app is quick and simple to use.
I have been using Splosh products for a number of years. I loved the idea from the start and am still a firm fan. I've 'saved' 55 bottles now by re-using and re-filling. The products work really well, have great frangrances and are easy to re-order (most things pop through the letterbox). And, what I really like, is the company continues to grow and innovate, listening to customer feedback and acting on it. They're not just sitting still. There are other companies doing similar things now, but Splosh were ahead of the pack. Well done!
I was introduced to Splosh by my daughter-in-law. Once I got started I haven’t looked back. Easy ordering from the app, prompt delivery, easy to refill bottles, easy to return empty pouches (don’t even have to take it to the post office!) - but best of all........LESS PLASTIC BEING THROWN AWAY! Fantastic. Thank you.
I’ve been using Splosh for most of our house hold cleaning products for a year now. Super fast delivery for refills and the products are all fab. In particular the Laundry stain remover is one of the best I have used. The refills are quick and easy to make up. There’s also a good choice of fragrances for each product to try (the blackberry hand wash is lovely!). The Splosh bottles are really good quality. I’ve been using them for a year and they are showing no signs of wear after daily use. Highly recommend Splosh for anyone looking to reduce their plastic use :)
Prompt delivery and reasonable prices. Great range of fragrances in their handwash, laundry detergent and home cleaning products.
Love this product...Great at keeping down the single use plastics and the shower gels and hand-wash smell lovely. Would like to see a scent for men though 😁
Amazing products which do the job and smell great.
Very pleased with Splosh products. Easy to fill, good quality, nice smelling and prompt service. Will definitely keep using the products. Nice to be helping the environment.
Not only is this product super environmentaly friendly, it is great quality and value for money. Would be happy to recommend
I mainly use the hand wash and washing up liquid. Both products are really effective, and smell great. Ordering is simple and the service is good. Splosh is a great way to cut down on your use of single use plastics.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,921 reviews