Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Great products, easy to order and quick delivery.
I absolutely love Splosh! I started out buying the hand wash because we have moved to a lot of solid/packaging-free things in our household but bars of soap are not great with small, dirty children! We've found the hand wash so good, though that we've gradually been moving all our other products to them.

We now use Splosh dishwasher tablets and laundry powder which don't even need plastic bottles, and then also their hand wash, washing-up liquid, fabric softener, floor cleaner, kitchen cleaner and bathroom cleaner. Basically all the things we need to have in bottles we now get refillable ones from Splosh. They all smell gorgeous and work really well. Using the app makes ordering and changing timings of deliveries etc. easy. I think they're such a brilliant way of reducing waste without compromising on lifestyle/performance of cleaning products. I recommend them to everyone!
I have used Splosh's products for 2 or 3 years now. The ordering and delivery system is simple and the product is good. I have reused some of my own containers so you dont need to buy one if you have something suitable. You might be wise to buy their landry liquid bottles as it would be very easy to use too much without the dosing cap. The plastic pouches can be recycled for free, 8 in a box, It a slight effort as its more junk under the sink waiting to go. I give 4 stars because the products and delivery are excellent but one could go totaly plastic free with solid soaps and laundry tabs.
Excellent products. They are easy to obtain. A great way to reduce plastic.
Thank you to those who developed this concept.
Rhoda
I have been very impressed by the quality of the products and the speed of deliveries of orders. It is a small step in the war against plastic waste but if everyone did just this it would make a massive difference. Well done Splosh.
Great products, great service, and great way to reduce plastic use....what's not to like! Highly recommend Splosh to anyone...
I have ordered a number of products and have been happy with everything I received. The scents are lovely.
So far, I have been mainly using the Toilet Bowl cleaner and the Laundry Detergent. They are both as effective as any previously used brands but with the added advantage of a clear conscience regarding plastic! Also, the laundry detergents have a good range of very pleasant perfumes resulting in a sweet-smelling wash!
I love using all my Splosh products. I especially love the smell of the laundry detergent! I also enjoy the fact that I am not throwing away all those plastic containers any more. I am telling as many of my friends as possible to use Splosh products and save the planet.
Excellent idea and products are all excellent. I gave some products on subscription and top up others as and when necessary.
I love Splosh laundry liquid as well as the whole refill concept. Far less packaging so far less energy on delivery and they'll even take back the empty refill bags and recycle them. The subscription service is also good because, unlike so many, they let you say how many refills you want and at what intervals.
I have bought several different products from Splosh, and found them all to work really well. It’s brilliant not to have so much plastic either into recycling or into landfill. I have recommended this company to family and friends.
I was looking to re-use my plastic bottles and found SPLOSH. It fitted in with my needs, being easy to order, use and their returns policy just made sense. Very happy with the choice and quality of the everyday products . Thanks SPLOSH.
Fantastic customer service, lovely products which last really well and I get to cut down hugely on plastic use! Very happy.
I love Splosh products. Love doing my bit for the planet and the fact i can see how many bottles im saving from going to landfill. Will never go back to shop brought. Splosh all the way for me. They smell devine and really are value for money.
Love love love the blackberry hand-wash, leathers up loads and smells amazing! Washing liquid and conditioner are great for needing next to nothing, but washes better than any other products I've used, and super super soft. My towels have never been so soft. Using most of the products in my home, and couldn't be happier with them. Definitely recommend splosh to everyone. 5 stars from me
Been using these products for a while now. VEry convenient - mostly delivered by post in boxes that fit through the letterbox (no more "you were out" cards!!) Eco freindy and a unique approach that aims to cut down on single use plastic packaging. Use containers again and again. And the products work well too!!
I love Splosh. I love the products; I love the minimalist packaging; I love not having to cart heavy cleaning products from my car to the house; I love the prices.
I am really pleased with my Splosh Dishwasher Tablets. They work well love the tin to keep them in and the subscription means we don’t run out and best of all no plastic anywhere. T
I’m a recent convert to Splosh and have been so impressed with their products. I initially tried their laundry range in order to ditch the amount of plastic bottles I was going through with a family where the washing machine is in use every day, and am as pleased with the washing results as I am with the plastic reduction. Highly rate the floor cleaner, too. One plea to boost it from four to five stars: if Splosh could make the hand soap and shower gels SLS-free (my kids get eczema so we stick to Dove), I’d be ordering the entire range.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,780 reviews