Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
I’d become aware of the problem of plastic pollution but i was unsure what I could do about it. I then discovered Splosh and realised this was the perfect solution. The products are easy to order, they’re delivered in good time and they are very good quality - equally as good as products found on the High Street. I love the fact that everything is recyclable and they let you know how many bottles you have saved.
Really good products, good range of scents for some of them. The bottles are generally sturdy and well-designed. Free delivery on refills makes for a really nice service. And of course hardly any plastic waste!
Fantastic way of reducing the use of plastic, love the quality and fragrance of the products. Enjoy using the App, very simple and easy to use.
Brilliant system, the refills fit in a tiny cupboard, the quality is good and it’s so easy to order
Delighted to support Splosh as all their products are eco friendly in these times of worrying changes. The products are excellent value and are more than suitable for purpose.
I love Splosh products. I have now used the shower gel, shampoo, washing up liquid, hand wash and laundry detergent and I would highly recommend them all. If you are looking to limit your single-use plastic purchases but still want great products then look no further. I will not use anything else now ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We have been using Splosh for some time now. We use most of the products on offer. We have found that all the products have done exactly what the marketing says. The service is good, when reordering the products arrive in good time. We especially like that we are able to be eco friendly with these products. Well done Splosh.
I have used Splosh products for a few years and they get better and better and the need to reduce our use of plastics gets more and more urgent so the philosophy behind Splosh is spot on.
I love my Splosh products, particularly the laundry liquid and hand soaps. There is no difference in performance for these products; they are just as good, if not better than anything you can buy in the shops. I am so pleased too to reduce my use of plastic bottles. I have avoided putting 98 bottles in the recycling bin so far and the website will calculate this for you as you make each purchase. It’s easy to return the packaging too.
Splash is a brilliant idea, which saves tons of plastic and hence CO2. It also means less hassle having to recycle loads of bottles as instead you re-use, re-use, re-use. It’s a win, win for anyone who wants to do something for the environment.
Great products, doing good all round ! 😃
Splosh is great, the products are all lovely, smell good and work well. I am gradually changing everything I can over to Splosh. The customer service is very good too.
Brilliant. I use their shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, washing up liquid and washing liquid. All smell great and are brilliant products. I love that they just arrive at my door and that I no longer use any plastic bottles! Thanks Splosh.
Splash are an excellent company and I love their products and easy-to-use website. I have a few subscribed items and it’s very easy to change the delivery to when needed. I would highly recommend.
We use splosh shower cream and hand-wash in our holiday accommodation - the refill pouches, delivered free of charge are an excellent idea.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 12th November 2021
I love the cotton flow fabric conditioner and have been using it repeatedly. I didn't like the shower gel that I tried though, and thought it took a while to mix things up with water. I'll continue trying, though, because I like the concept and the ethos. Keep going.
I use alot of Splosh products in the kitchen, bathroom and shower. They smell great, work really well and are good value for money. What more can you ask for? Saving lots of plastic bottles!
I use Splosh for all my cleaning products. It’s efficient and convenient and reduces my plastic footprint. If you set up a subscription, you don’t even need to remember to order. 👍
The products & service are brilliant...highly recommend them...
I love your products. They are all brilliant. They smell so good and last ages. They also really work.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,197 reviews