Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Using Splosh products has dramatically reduced my plastic use and they're no more expensive than shop-bought products. The products are great and it's really convenient to be able to refill them at home when you run out rather than have to go to the shop. Postage is quick and easy.
I love minimal plastic use with Splosh. I've used for 2 years now and have same bottles. I like the range of scents/options available. My only issue is that sometimes it is quite hard to mix products. Overall though an amazing company!!!
Splosh is a great way to help the planet! The system works well - I have a subscription, but if i need to change the dates that works well. I have found customer service to be brilliant - really going the extra mile. The 4 rather than 5 stars is that I occasionally have doubts about the quality of the products - especially the ones where you mix concentrate with water. Perhaps I don't always get the proportions exactly right - but I have found them hard to mix and sometimes end up too runny?
Thanks for the review Joanna, that's great to hear. With regards to mixing up the products perhaps you are using your own bottles? Please email us for help and guidance with ratios etc at hello@splosh.cim We also always suggest using really hot tap water (of course taking care). Many thanks again!
Great service - flexible and easy to manage. Love the products too!
Was using it for some time but there is 2 reasons I stoped using it. 1st when I went to order more prices changed without even notice to me as as customer for a quite long time. 2nd mixing soap or other products was messy resulting to loose a concentrated soap and mess in bathroom.
Hi Sinitija, thank you for leaving a review. We did have a slight price increase last year and did email out beforehand to notify all of our customers. We are sorry if you did not receive this. That said, you will be pleased to hear that we are currently reviewing our prices and we hope to have a price decrease on many products over the coming weeks! With regards to mixing your products, please do email us at hello@splosh.com and we can advise you on this. Perhaps you are using your own bottles? Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.
All the products smell delicious and work a treat! The washing up liquid takes awhile to dissolve, but if you really put your back into it, you will have a beautiful product! I’m almost on my 8th refill, about to send back the pouches 😍
Great products. I was sceptical about the dishwasher tablets as we always bought the most expensive ones but Splosh ones perform equally as good if not better. The hand wash smells divine as does the washing up liquid and clothes softener... we are working our way through our previous brand of clothes washing liquid, as we always buy in bulk, but this will be our next try. We wanted to cut down on plastic waste and sending the pouches back is better than the refill buying we were doing.
Love the products. You do some products which other brands don’t do. I am sorry you are no longer accepting the pouches back.
Excellent products and excellent service. Really happy with them.
Fabulous quality produce, good price, stain remover actually works. I had a make-up stain ( foundation) was on my top for a year. I had used several popular branded products, I was not successful. I used Splosh stain remover once, it worked. Detergent, great for environment, I use amount by Splosh, which I estimate is half a small cap provided by Splosh or buy the bottle which measures amount for you, A small amount. Washing up liquids: beautiful smells cleans the must stubborn stains, with least effort. Kitchen Cleaner: we are able to buy and use unusual combination of smells. SPlosh Kitchen Cleaner cleans my kitchen surfaces and cooker, perfectly, even after my husband cooking. As instructed onSplosh kitchen cleaner, says leave for five minutes on surfaces before rinsing. Surfaces are clean the smell in kitchen is beautiful. As for the toilet cleaner, wonderful, marvellous, know clinically smells, my toilet bowl came up gleaming, & stayed clean for a couple days. Wonderful.
So simple, great value and saves loads of plastic! I love the fact you just click on the app and a refill arrives... much easier than going to a supermarket anyway! Also, great that the refil packs stack in a cupboard and take up very little space.
Clothes and dishes smell great and come out as clean as with any other brand and the containers are easy to refill therefore less wasted!
Love the products and helping to save the planet by reducing plastic waste.
I have been using splash for a few years now. It’s so convenient to get the concentrates sent through the post and the products have all worked well (kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, hand soap, fabric conditioner, stain remover and washing up liquid,). I particularly love the fragrance of the pink grapefruit washing up liquid. I never thought I’d be converted from the big brand I used to use, but splosh works just as well with the bonus of less packaging waste. Great customer service too.
Great products that work! Website very easy to use and order arrives quickly. What more do you want - thank you Splosh!
I love Splosh products! I use it for my shower gel, laundry detergent, dish washer tablets, etc. (basically, everything except shampoo, conditioner, and lotion--which they don't make...yet?). I really like that they send small quantities for dilution at home, as well as have the option of sending the containers back to them for recycling. It really does come out cheaper (especially if you dilute things a little bit more than they recommend), and the subscription feature means I don't need to remember to buy things
I’ve been using Splosh products for about 4 years now and what can I say, they get the job done. The fragrances and packaging are all top notch and the products actually do what they are designed to do! All with the added bonus of reducing single use plastic and less nasty chemicals in the waterways.
Nice products, however sadly they contain palm oil derivatives so we have now moved to another manufacturer who are palm oil free and actually recycle their contains, unlike yourself.
Can really recommend Splosh. Have definitely reduced our families plastic recycling. The products are great. Kids love the smell of the soap and that you only need a small amount to create lots of bubbles. Especially like the new big bag of laundry detergent.
I use Splosh washing up liquid, kitchen cleaner, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, toilet cleaner and also their shower gel. I love the smell of the products and they work well and best of all, I’m reducing my plastic intake
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,022 reviews