Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Order came prompty
Difficult times but Splash and relax came through. Thanks
Pump delivered for my pool which I also bought from these guys, thanks for all the advice, shipping took a week but it said it would. Happy customer
Absolute disgrace. Avoid this company at all costs. Ordered a pool which was in stock ...still waiting 2 weeks later. Emails ignored, telephone not answered. I have requested a full refund by next Tuesday next week failure to do will mean involving our own solicitor and trading standards. The owner should be ashamed !
COMPANY IS A JOKE...
Their website advised items in stock ready to dispatch with misleading information. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. TAKE AGES TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
12ft Pool was deliverd in a week as said. Its all set up and its perfect. Great service.
Took nearly 3 weeks to arrive with no tracking details... customer service no existent... since its arrived the bottom half of the pool keeps deflating only to find several holes in it that we have had to keep covering up really disappointing and would never use this company again
pool arrived 2 nearly 3 weeks after ordering didn't have no tracking information... since then we have put the pool up with bottom part of the pool kept going down couldn't figure out where the holes were ...since then found several holes in the bottom part of the pool since we have put it up would never used this company again rip off
Ordered 11 days ago, sent emails no reply. No answer to phone either! No order update, no nothing!! Reading the reviews we are not the only people having trouble with this "retailer" ringing my card company today to file a claim with our card company! 2 very upset children!
Customer service is non existent. Product arrived days late. I'm thankful it did so I have to have no more dealings with this awful company. Communication with Chris is frankly appalling. I will not be using this company again. You are a disgrace to the brand's you stock.
Company has now blocked me on Facebook for leaving a negative comment! Shocking
Absolutely shocking service. Item never arrived and 2 weeks after placing order, and a week after the supposed delivery date, the company cancelled order with no explanation - and no official proof of refund - just a one line email. Company doesn't answer phone and doesn't provide any information about delivery times/ delays. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Ordered heater 2 weeks ago. Still not received it. Doesn’t answer phone or emails. Avoid at all cost.
Ordered over a week ago, sent emails no reply. No answer to phone either! No order update, no nothing!! Reading the reviews we are not the only people having trouble with this "retailer" will be filing a claim with our card company!
Ordered a week ago. No email since. Emailed the company and had no response. Wondering if my pool will ever come. Very worried about all the negative comments. Is this company real? Going to look into trading standards as well.
10ft pool arrived 1 day later then the estimated date on the website, 4 working days in total from purchase to delivery, which was a relief after reading so many negative reviews of long delivery times. Many Thanks!
Ordered pool heater came one day late to estimate but considering the current pandemic amazing service thanks a lot
Item not turned up not email to say if the items had been dispatched or not emailed and rang no answer not impressed and one very upset little boy
Great pool next day delivery fantastic service thank you
Had to refuse my item today as the box was open and torn apart in places. Emailed twice over last couple of days about getting some money back anyway or returning straight away for refund as its well overpriced but haven't had any replys. Wouldn't use again.
Splash and Relax is rated 4.48 based on 351 reviews