Spill Kits Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spill Kits Direct
"As a first time user of Spill Kits Direct I didnt know what to expect. I needed help in choosing the correct spill kit for my company vehicles so called them, I spoke to a lovely lady who guided us as to what to order. She gave us the choice to order with her or online, as I wanted to look at other things on the site too I decided to place my own order. It was a really easy transaction and my item arrived in perfect condition the next day. The quality of their product is amazing at the side of the previous vehicle spill kits we had from another supplier. I will be in touch when I need more products Thank You."
Thank you so much John, its lovely to get our first review and a great one at that. If you need any further assistance please get back in touch.

Kind Regards