Spices of India Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Spices of India

How would you rate Spices of India?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Spices of India in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The gift voucher I had was not recognised initially so I had to email them. They replied to ask what the code was so it could be validated but did not reply when I asked if I would have to put the order through again. I waited and then tried again myself. The voucher was indeed acknowledged but I had to find that out for myself. However I was still taken to the pay by card screen so still don't know if I will get my order. It was hard enough to place an order due to the above and as most things were out of stock. Let's see if I get a reply to my latest problem... Nice Christmas present, I must say."
"Jar was opened when it arrived and contents spilled out over packaging. Several emails with photos sent and ignored. Can’t get through to anyone on phone. Been trying for 3 months now. Very poor customer service. Would never deal with this company again"
Z
"Items not delivered and it has been over 2 weeks! Don't deliver goods when promised or the agreed speed of delivery. No Customer service at all. Go-to-Hell attitude for the poor customer. Can't be bothered to respond. Lie through their teeth when they do and treat you with contempt. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"
"""Don't deliver goods when promised or the agreed speed of delivery. No Customer service at all. Go-to-Hell attitude for the poor customer. Can't be bothered to respond. Lie through their teeth when they do and treat you with contempt. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"
"This company is 'The Business' - Low prices / FAST delivery!"
"One order appeared to get my PayPal payment through but their website failed me. The company never informed me the order was pending awaiting payment and I had to contact them a week later. Also they messed up an order and charged me for two items that weren't received on a later order which was very late arriving and I had to chase it up. They don't use a reliable courier and my order was nearly delivered in error to a wrong address due to the courier being over stressed and making mistakes. I stopped doing business with them as they were obviously disorganized and hopeless at the job of online shopping."
Spices of India is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews