Spices of India Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Spices of India
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Spices of India made you happy

"I've used this company for the past 5 years and love it. The variety of products is great and means I can get all my ingredients, pastes, fresh produce and other necessities all in one place. The customer service is really what makes it - the recommendations for associated products and advice of what ingredients/extras to pair with my dishes has improved my cooking a bunch!! Thanks :-)"
Are you Spices of India? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Spices of India receives. Reply Free
"I have used this company previously (some time ago) with no problems. However two weeks ago I placed an order and have heard nothing. They have taken my money of corse. They do not respond to emails or messages sent via their website. Phone number is an answering machine. DO NOT USE THEM!!"
"This company appears to non-exist or has gone bankrupt just like rest of UK. Placed order but did not receive any delivery confirmation. They will also NOT respond to any emails. Telephone is actually an voicemail. Filling an charge-back with my bank was the only way to recover amount. Please REFRAIN placing any orders."
"The telephone number is just a recorded message directing you to the website. I placed an order 13 days ago. I paid for the order. I am still waiting for the order. I have phoned - no option to speak to anyone or leave a message. I have e-mailed twice, no reply. I have messaged them on Facebook, nothing other than a sarcastic remark from them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT DELIVER AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO ENQUIRIES!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Borderline scam. I bought something with standard 2-3 business day to delivery. After 4 business days I tried to contact customer service to ask when the parcel will arrive: no answer. After 7 business days I contacted again and no answer again. Eventually on business day 8 (almost three times the maximum delivery time) I asked to get a refund and they did. Should I have gave up, they would have got free money."
"The gift voucher I had was not recognised initially so I had to email them. They replied to ask what the code was so it could be validated but did not reply when I asked if I would have to put the order through again. I waited and then tried again myself. The voucher was indeed acknowledged but I had to find that out for myself. However I was still taken to the pay by card screen so still don't know if I will get my order. It was hard enough to place an order due to the above and as most things were out of stock. Let's see if I get a reply to my latest problem... Nice Christmas present, I must say."
"Jar was opened when it arrived and contents spilled out over packaging. Several emails with photos sent and ignored. Can’t get through to anyone on phone. Been trying for 3 months now. Very poor customer service. Would never deal with this company again"
Z
"Items not delivered and it has been over 2 weeks! Don't deliver goods when promised or the agreed speed of delivery. No Customer service at all. Go-to-Hell attitude for the poor customer. Can't be bothered to respond. Lie through their teeth when they do and treat you with contempt. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"
"""Don't deliver goods when promised or the agreed speed of delivery. No Customer service at all. Go-to-Hell attitude for the poor customer. Can't be bothered to respond. Lie through their teeth when they do and treat you with contempt. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"
"This company is 'The Business' - Low prices / FAST delivery!"
"One order appeared to get my PayPal payment through but their website failed me. The company never informed me the order was pending awaiting payment and I had to contact them a week later. Also they messed up an order and charged me for two items that weren't received on a later order which was very late arriving and I had to chase it up. They don't use a reliable courier and my order was nearly delivered in error to a wrong address due to the courier being over stressed and making mistakes. I stopped doing business with them as they were obviously disorganized and hopeless at the job of online shopping."
Spices of India is rated 1.82 based on 11 reviews