Speedy Mover Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Speedy Mover

How would you rate Speedy Mover?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speedy Mover in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"When I hired the company for the first time I was not sure because most of my furniture is either too heavy or too expensive. The two people that came inside to move my super heavy couch were very careful with everything. They took lesser time than I expected and were overall a wonderful experience.They moved my furniture without even a scratch on it. They took me by surprise withtheir brilliant work ethic and I will hire them again if I have to."
Speedy Mover is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews