Speedy Courier Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speedy Courier Services

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

How would you rate Speedy Courier Services ?

"Superb service. Collected within an hour and delivered in under 2 hours at a very agreeable price. Thank you!"
"A very last minute request from me and quite an urgent one, but Speedy Couriers helped massively getting my package delivered in the 2 hour window that we had! Brilliant, thank you!"
"Excellent communication with all the team, very accommodating to changes in our requirements. Support team and courier very professional yet friendly."
"Clear information on delivery times. Kept up to date on stages of delivery. Very good customer service from start to finish and also follow up to check satisfaction."
"Really pleased with the service with Speedy Courier. My item was collected and delivered with in 2 hours with no issues. Would definitely use again."
"Very efficient from request for quote to collection then delivery"
"Speedy as usual and good service"
"I was very pleased with the whole experience. First contact with Angela was very helpful and informative. Goods were collected and delivery exactly as promised. Proof of delivery arrived immediately and the invoice arrived this morning. Everything was handled very professionally and the whole process was very smooth. I have kept you details for any future needs that we have."
"I was let down by my next day courier, Within an hour of contacting this company they had collected all my packages and delivered straight away. I was advised when everything was delivered and signed for, one driver could not find one of my customers but hung around until he did. I would definitely use this company again excellent customer service. Well done Amanda Jackson Trophies"
"Speedy service all round!"
"Fast pick up and on time delivery - Good contact to advise of traffic problems during the day."
"Helpful and friendly service. Quick to call and quote. Fast collection and delivery as promised. Would definitely recommend!"
"Great Service"
"Driver arrived on time and delivered the parcel promptly - no hassle at all!"
"By being very flexible and helpful and getting me my boxes on to me on time, thank you very much!"
"Speedy Courier provided us with an exemplary service. Responding within hours to our inquiry. On approval of the quote we received a telephone call confirming all our specifications. Items were collected and picked up as promised. A very professional and high quality of service. Thank you Speedy!"
"Great customer service and accurate delivery time."
"Awesome! First class service from start to finish. Would highly recommend."
"Very efficient and friendly company would not hesitate to use them in the future"
"They were very helpful, arrived on time, delivered swiftly and were good value."
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 350 reviews