Speedy Courier Services Reviews

Read Speedy Courier Services Reviews

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

Tell us how Speedy Courier Services made you happy
Having used Speedy Couriers twice now over a couple of weeks, i have found them to be professional and very helpful. Their pricing was competitive too. I would recommend Speedy Couriers without hesitation.
Cannot fault this service. Everyone I dealt with were very pleasant and helpful. Collection was prompt and item was delivered within the time frame stated, which was same day. Would definitely use again and would highly recommend.
Excellent customer service!! They collected on time and delivered on time. Easy to book and very accommodating even with a last minute change of plans.
Great service as always. Professional and efficient.
My new best friends!! Spoke to Angela, who was super helpful when I thought I was asking for the impossible same day delivery with a 4 hr time slot for a 150 mile journey. She made it happen, and the delivery happened before the eta!
Always helpful and they provide a fantastic service! Wouldn't go anywhere else.
You are always efficient and great value. I won't use anyone else V Bansal, Ashbournes Solicitors
We needed an urgent delivery from Birmingham to London. Collected around 1pm and delivered by 2:30 pm to central London. First class service :)
Excellent communication and really "speedy" service.
Very helpful and easy to book, courier arrived on time and the item was delivered safely. Thank you!
First time i have used this firm. Absolutely amazing from the moment they answered the phone
It was a pleasure working with Speedy, they are well deserving of the name. The staff assistance was great and after being let down by a larger courier they made sure my items arrived on time and kept me informed the whole way. The price was reasonable and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone asking.
I was served by Charlie, who was very helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. My parcel was collected and delivered on time, it was a perfect customer service experience and delivery service. Thanks
Great service. Speedy collection and same delivery.
Fantastic service, helpful, efficient and prompt. Would highly recommend!
very efficient and did exactly as they advised, I would use them again
Charlotte was excellent from start to finish, quote was easy to do over the phone and goods were picked up within the hour and delivered !
Amazing service from start to finish. Charlie on the phone re-assured me, i was sending a key to someone who was locked out over 2.5 hours away! The courier arrived within 40 minutes and kept the recipient up to date at all times. Brilliant service couldnt recommend more, if needed i would definately use speedy courier again. Thank you!
Extremely happy with the service. Spoke to Charlie on the phone to arrange a delivery on the same day. She gave me a quote and checked that there is an available driver before confirming that a delivery can be made. She called back promptly and took the details and payment. I was advised that an email will be sent with the invoice and confirmation of delivery which I received on the same day. A follow up call was also made to ensure that I was happy with the service. Throughout the whole experience I was pleased with their professionalism and communication. Definitely a service that will be used again.
Speedy Courier Services are brilliant! Dealing with many unreliable logistics partners every day it is great to know that they will always be around to save the day if I need be!
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.95 based on 421 reviews