Speedy Courier Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Speedy Courier Services

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

Tell us how Speedy Courier Services made you happy

"Picked Speedy randomly and struck gold. Quick collection and timely delivery to destination 300 miles away. Was kept fully informed of progress and received POD almost instantly."
"Speedy Same Day Deliveries collected the parcel quickly and efficiently from a third party. The parts where delivered well within the expected time frame. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service. Collection arranged quickly and easily, goods picked up half an hour later and safely delivered to our customer within an hour. POD supplied shortly after delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angela and Speedy Couriers."
"Excellent response and service, hassle free and would totally recommend to others to use Speedy Courier Services"
"First time we used Speedy, it was easy to get a quote and excellent service. The parts were delivered to our customer within a couple of hours of contacting Speedy."
"easy to deal with, fast collection, courier very polite, fast delivery within an hour, definitely reccomend."
"Very easy to arrange, collected within the hour as stated, delivered in the time frame and sent POD straight away. Friendly service, would definately recommend."
"I was pleased with the speed with which I got the initial quotation, then the ease of the booking process. Our delivery was made within 30mins of the initial estimated ETA to allow my company to meet our customer's requirements. Overall very happy with my experience."
"Fast service deliver what they say, on time and really helpful staff."
"Excellent service.. booked a pallet to be collected from one address in London to deliver to another and within minutes the pallet was collected and soon after delivered without any issues. POD soon after delivery and copy invoice the next morning. Big thumbs up."
"Unbelievably good service, Angela who took my call was fantastic and within 2.5 hours of booking a very urgent collection my item was delivered to me. Truly excellent service and great value for money... Thank you"
"Eye-Wateringly expensive, but fabulous service. I found I'd left my passport 200 miles away 15 hours before I was due to travel and Speedy Courier Services delivered it less than 5 hours after my first call. Handled professionally from start to finish - calm staff saying they can help; courier keeping me updated and arriving exactly at the time he had said."
"Called up on Friday at 3:30 to request an urgent pick-up by 5 Pm and delivered to an address in London. These guys had the part by 4:30, called me to confirm, and kept the engineer in the loop with the delivery. Received in perfect condition at half6. The guy the engineer met was friendly and happy to have received an excellent service all round."
"Excellent service. Easy to book. Polite and helpful customer service. Very good communication with Angela who kept me well informed as to the progress of our delivery via the telephone and e-mai. Will definitely use again. Thank you so much"
"Job done as requested and satisfied customer"
"Recently had to call on Speedy Courier Services due to a business emergency and they performed excellently. Simple booking process and good communication maintained throughout, from collection through to drop-off. Would use again!"
"The first time we've needed to use a Courier and it couldn't of been simpler. sent enquiry, received the quote, okayed and paid, driver arrived within 40 minutes and item delivered bang on time later that day with the VAT invoice emailed shortly after - 5 STARS will recommend and use again in the future - Thank you Speedy!"
"Excellent service and communication throughout the whole process. Thank you!"
"First time using a courier and so impressed with Speedy Courier Services. Polite efficient staff and excellent service. Will definitely use them again."
"Excellent Service, Angela was fantastic always kept me in touch of where the courier was as this was a very urgent delivery and they got it there on time."
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 400 reviews