Speedy Courier Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speedy Courier Services

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

How would you rate Speedy Courier Services?

"They were very helpful, arrived on time, delivered swiftly and were good value."
"Completed a very short notice collection and drop off , very helpful staff and good aftercare"
"Very helpful and friendly customer service provided by Charlie. The delivery was on time with adequate updates and everything was exactly as we hoped. Was a pleasure dealing with yourselves and will do again in the near future. Many thanks Ryan"
"Very impressed with the service."
"Excellent service, very prompt and polite delivered same day and brilliant follow up service. Will use again."
"We had two very important documents that need to go to two different locations in the country, and from start to finish, Speedy Couriers were second to none in their customer service!"
"Excellent service"
"Quick to answer the call. Quick and efficient collection of information. Fast collection and delivery and I was kept updated with delivery information and POD"
"They are fast courteous and very reliable. I was updated about everything and got excellent service from them."
"They always do what they say they will, and never promise something they cannot deliver."
"By completing the job successfully, booking the job very efficiently and confirming everything with us step by step. A very fast, efficient and reliable service. Thank you."
"The timeliness in which my package was collected and dropped off could not be faulted and their customer service was great."
"I used Speedy Courier Services for the first time 23.02.18, a demanding customer wanted item delivering same day with very little notice. Customer then changed the delivery location at the last minute and Speedy Courier Services changed the delivery and goods were delivered hr and half later, fantastic service."
"Hello, outstanding brilliant service perfect in everyway. We will definately use you again and recommend you to all. Kindest regards Anthony Keating (proprietor)"
"Amazing service from Speedy Courier, called with an urgent job and the package was collected and delivered within the hour. I would definitely use the service again."
"Great service would highly recommend"
"Quote quickly received by email. Easy to book by telephone. Prompt delivery of package (Macclesfield to Liverpool). Would certainly use again."
"Great service, Quick to collect, good delivery time.Special shout out to Charlie on you reception who was lovely and couldn'thave been more helpful or kind. Really good experience. Have your details saved and will defo use again. Thanks Adam."
"I really needed to get a small package delivered on the same day and having not used a courier service before looked online for someone local. I found Speedy Courier Services and decided there and then to try them as they promised to collect within the hour and deliver the same day. Everything went according to plan and I received a delivery notification within an hour as proof of delivery. I was very happy and so was my client. I don’t need a courier every day as I am a small business but at least I know where to go next time I do."
"Promised collection within the hour - it was. Told me they would update on progress - they did. Advised me of a delay due to traffic and changed the delivery address to make sure it got to the right person the same day (afternoon pick up from Wigan and delivered to Dartford by 7pm) Can't ask for much better than that."
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 331 reviews