Speedy Courier Services Reviews

Read Speedy Courier Services Reviews

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

Tell us how Speedy Courier Services made you happy
First time i have used this firm. Absolutely amazing from the moment they answered the phone
It was a pleasure working with Speedy, they are well deserving of the name. The staff assistance was great and after being let down by a larger courier they made sure my items arrived on time and kept me informed the whole way. The price was reasonable and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone asking.
I was served by Charlie, who was very helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. My parcel was collected and delivered on time, it was a perfect customer service experience and delivery service. Thanks
Great service. Speedy collection and same delivery.
Fantastic service, helpful, efficient and prompt. Would highly recommend!
very efficient and did exactly as they advised, I would use them again
Charlotte was excellent from start to finish, quote was easy to do over the phone and goods were picked up within the hour and delivered !
Amazing service from start to finish. Charlie on the phone re-assured me, i was sending a key to someone who was locked out over 2.5 hours away! The courier arrived within 40 minutes and kept the recipient up to date at all times. Brilliant service couldnt recommend more, if needed i would definately use speedy courier again. Thank you!
Extremely happy with the service. Spoke to Charlie on the phone to arrange a delivery on the same day. She gave me a quote and checked that there is an available driver before confirming that a delivery can be made. She called back promptly and took the details and payment. I was advised that an email will be sent with the invoice and confirmation of delivery which I received on the same day. A follow up call was also made to ensure that I was happy with the service. Throughout the whole experience I was pleased with their professionalism and communication. Definitely a service that will be used again.
Speedy Courier Services are brilliant! Dealing with many unreliable logistics partners every day it is great to know that they will always be around to save the day if I need be!
Excellent service. Very quick and efficient.
Picked Speedy randomly and struck gold. Quick collection and timely delivery to destination 300 miles away. Was kept fully informed of progress and received POD almost instantly.
Speedy Same Day Deliveries collected the parcel quickly and efficiently from a third party. The parts where delivered well within the expected time frame. Thank you so much.
Excellent service. Collection arranged quickly and easily, goods picked up half an hour later and safely delivered to our customer within an hour. POD supplied shortly after delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angela and Speedy Couriers.
Excellent response and service, hassle free and would totally recommend to others to use Speedy Courier Services
First time we used Speedy, it was easy to get a quote and excellent service. The parts were delivered to our customer within a couple of hours of contacting Speedy.
easy to deal with, fast collection, courier very polite, fast delivery within an hour, definitely reccomend.
Very easy to arrange, collected within the hour as stated, delivered in the time frame and sent POD straight away. Friendly service, would definately recommend.
I was pleased with the speed with which I got the initial quotation, then the ease of the booking process. Our delivery was made within 30mins of the initial estimated ETA to allow my company to meet our customer's requirements. Overall very happy with my experience.
Fast service deliver what they say, on time and really helpful staff.
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 411 reviews