Speedy Courier Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speedy Courier Services

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

How would you rate Speedy Courier Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Amazing service from Speedy Courier, called with an urgent job and the package was collected and delivered within the hour. I would definitely use the service again."
"Great service would highly recommend"
"Quote quickly received by email. Easy to book by telephone. Prompt delivery of package (Macclesfield to Liverpool). Would certainly use again."
"Great service, Quick to collect, good delivery time.Special shout out to Charlie on you reception who was lovely and couldn'thave been more helpful or kind. Really good experience. Have your details saved and will defo use again. Thanks Adam."
"I really needed to get a small package delivered on the same day and having not used a courier service before looked online for someone local. I found Speedy Courier Services and decided there and then to try them as they promised to collect within the hour and deliver the same day. Everything went according to plan and I received a delivery notification within an hour as proof of delivery. I was very happy and so was my client. I don’t need a courier every day as I am a small business but at least I know where to go next time I do."
"Promised collection within the hour - it was. Told me they would update on progress - they did. Advised me of a delay due to traffic and changed the delivery address to make sure it got to the right person the same day (afternoon pick up from Wigan and delivered to Dartford by 7pm) Can't ask for much better than that."
"Very efficent, work to exact timings and great price :)"
"Excellent customer service and kept us updated at all times. Parcel was delivered same day with no hesitation at all. Would definitely recommend."
"Efficient and very good!"
"Excellent service and value for money. I needed 3 boxes taken from my home address in Surrey to my office in London. Due to an emergency I had to leave the boxes outside for collection. This wasn't a problem and I received regular updates on the progress of the collection and delivery. Angela who I spoke to several times was outstanding."
"The best courier service I ever used truly speedy in two hours from London to Romsey And the collection was also bang on at the precise time as arranged. Thank you very much for your service. Josef"
"Excellent service - very helpful, quick, and good value."
"very efficient, great service"
"Friendly, helpful, efficient and fast."
"Prompt delivery"
"They delivered on time"
"We were confident that our 'important' delivery would make it to the destination, on time with the correct paperwork. The total booking process was very quick and professional."
"Fast reliable and competitively priced"
"Very efficient"
"First time we used them, but cannot over emphasise the speed and efficiency with which the collection and delivery was carried out. Fabulous service."
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.93 based on 317 reviews