Speedy Courier Services Reviews

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Speedy Courier Services made you happy

"Fantastic service, helpful, efficient and prompt. Would highly recommend!"
"very efficient and did exactly as they advised, I would use them again"
"Charlotte was excellent from start to finish, quote was easy to do over the phone and goods were picked up within the hour and delivered !"
"Amazing service from start to finish. Charlie on the phone re-assured me, i was sending a key to someone who was locked out over 2.5 hours away! The courier arrived within 40 minutes and kept the recipient up to date at all times. Brilliant service couldnt recommend more, if needed i would definately use speedy courier again. Thank you!"
"Extremely happy with the service. Spoke to Charlie on the phone to arrange a delivery on the same day. She gave me a quote and checked that there is an available driver before confirming that a delivery can be made. She called back promptly and took the details and payment. I was advised that an email will be sent with the invoice and confirmation of delivery which I received on the same day. A follow up call was also made to ensure that I was happy with the service. Throughout the whole experience I was pleased with their professionalism and communication. Definitely a service that will be used again."
"Speedy Courier Services are brilliant! Dealing with many unreliable logistics partners every day it is great to know that they will always be around to save the day if I need be!"
"Excellent service. Very quick and efficient."
"Picked Speedy randomly and struck gold. Quick collection and timely delivery to destination 300 miles away. Was kept fully informed of progress and received POD almost instantly."
"Speedy Same Day Deliveries collected the parcel quickly and efficiently from a third party. The parts where delivered well within the expected time frame. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service. Collection arranged quickly and easily, goods picked up half an hour later and safely delivered to our customer within an hour. POD supplied shortly after delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angela and Speedy Couriers."
"Excellent response and service, hassle free and would totally recommend to others to use Speedy Courier Services"
"First time we used Speedy, it was easy to get a quote and excellent service. The parts were delivered to our customer within a couple of hours of contacting Speedy."
"easy to deal with, fast collection, courier very polite, fast delivery within an hour, definitely reccomend."
"Very easy to arrange, collected within the hour as stated, delivered in the time frame and sent POD straight away. Friendly service, would definately recommend."
"I was pleased with the speed with which I got the initial quotation, then the ease of the booking process. Our delivery was made within 30mins of the initial estimated ETA to allow my company to meet our customer's requirements. Overall very happy with my experience."
"Fast service deliver what they say, on time and really helpful staff."
"Excellent service.. booked a pallet to be collected from one address in London to deliver to another and within minutes the pallet was collected and soon after delivered without any issues. POD soon after delivery and copy invoice the next morning. Big thumbs up."
"Unbelievably good service, Angela who took my call was fantastic and within 2.5 hours of booking a very urgent collection my item was delivered to me. Truly excellent service and great value for money... Thank you"
"Eye-Wateringly expensive, but fabulous service. I found I'd left my passport 200 miles away 15 hours before I was due to travel and Speedy Courier Services delivered it less than 5 hours after my first call. Handled professionally from start to finish - calm staff saying they can help; courier keeping me updated and arriving exactly at the time he had said."
"Called up on Friday at 3:30 to request an urgent pick-up by 5 Pm and delivered to an address in London. These guys had the part by 4:30, called me to confirm, and kept the engineer in the loop with the delivery. Received in perfect condition at half6. The guy the engineer met was friendly and happy to have received an excellent service all round."
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 407 reviews