Speedy Courier Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speedy Courier Services

01942409600

Suite 2, Inglestan, Brewery Lane, Leigh

Telephone

How would you rate Speedy Courier Services ?

"Great Service and Customer Service. They live up to their name and are very Speedy, have used this company several times now and have never had any problems."
"Excellent Service!!"
"Very good service. Quick, professional, a little bit expensive, but quality of service is worth it."
"Great!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Rapid service and most importantly I was updated on progress throughout."
"prompt service and delivery, very helpful friendly sales staff.."
"Thank you for saving the day! You guys were brilliant. The lady who took the booking was friendly, positive, helpful and patient(as my mobile signal was very poor. )The parcel was picked up very soon after the booking and delivered swiftly. An impressive and professional company. Perfect!"
"We had a last minute booking and our usual courier let us down phoned had the quote through within 10 minutes once confirming the booking we had a driver with us in under an hour. Parcel got there in good time and the customer was very happy! Would deffo use you guys again for any last minute one off deliveries!"
"Excellent Service. Efficient, on time and a helpful driver. Would definitely use again"
"Excellent service. Item was picked up and delivered exactly as promised. Highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service from start of booking- to delivery of package ,would highly recommend. Courier arrived to collect exactly within timescale given."
"Superb service. Collected within an hour and delivered in under 2 hours at a very agreeable price. Thank you!"
"A very last minute request from me and quite an urgent one, but Speedy Couriers helped massively getting my package delivered in the 2 hour window that we had! Brilliant, thank you!"
"Excellent communication with all the team, very accommodating to changes in our requirements. Support team and courier very professional yet friendly."
"Clear information on delivery times. Kept up to date on stages of delivery. Very good customer service from start to finish and also follow up to check satisfaction."
"Really pleased with the service with Speedy Courier. My item was collected and delivered with in 2 hours with no issues. Would definitely use again."
"Very efficient from request for quote to collection then delivery"
"Speedy as usual and good service"
"I was very pleased with the whole experience. First contact with Angela was very helpful and informative. Goods were collected and delivery exactly as promised. Proof of delivery arrived immediately and the invoice arrived this morning. Everything was handled very professionally and the whole process was very smooth. I have kept you details for any future needs that we have."
"I was let down by my next day courier, Within an hour of contacting this company they had collected all my packages and delivered straight away. I was advised when everything was delivered and signed for, one driver could not find one of my customers but hung around until he did. I would definitely use this company again excellent customer service. Well done Amanda Jackson Trophies"
Speedy Courier Services is rated 4.94 based on 361 reviews