Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Professionals;

The site team have done a great job today. Very professional arriving on time and cracked on with the work.

I was busy will calls and work while they were busy to my great pleasure when I checked to see how they were doing the site was laid out they were neatly working away.

Later I checked again and they were washing down
The site and making it look as if they had never been there.

Great job from quote, survey to competition.
Speed Screed Limited. 5 star review on 11th December 2019 Speed Screed Limited. 5 star review on 11th December 2019 Speed Screed Limited. 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Great! Lads were bang on. No issues. I would give this company a strong 4 out of 5. I definitely would recommend this company to others. I would consider using them again.
I would recommend Speed Screed. Good job on site.
Perfect job. I had no worries at all.
All good. I had no problems with the job Speed Screed did for me. Screeders were good and left the site how they found it. Would recommend.
Great Job. I have already passed on their contact details on to others. I would use them again.
The job they did for me was perfect. The guys worked really really hard, They were very efficient. I would absolutely recommend them to others. Great Team
Everything ran smoothly. Mario was a great guy. I would use Speed Screed again 100%. I would recommend
The screed looks really nice and smooth. I have no complaints, everything looks fine. I would recommend them to others.
Everything went alright on the day. The screeders left the site as they found it. I would recommend Speed Screed to other. I Would use this company again sometime in the future.
The guys worked really hard. I would give the guys on site a full out of full. I would recommend them.
The screed all looks pretty good. Everything went to plan. I would give this company a 5 out of 5. I have already recommended Speed Screed to others.
Speed Screed did a good job. They left the site fine, no problems there. I would recommend them to others.
Great turn around time from first contact to works being complete. Great price and the team that carried out the works were respectful and most importantly did a fantastic job. Would 100% use them again.
The project went very well. The site was tidy when they left. I would recommend this company. I would use them again in the future.
They do a good job. I would recommend them. We have used Speed Screed for the past two years.
Just had my screeding completed by Speed Screed and the full team were fantastic right from the estimating team with Jack and Joe through to the operations manager Dyan. The lads on site were very clean and tidy would definitely recommend and have on future jobs.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.72 based on 149 reviews