Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited?

69 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tom Hagen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speed Screed Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm extremely pleased with how quick the guys on the site completed the job and then just left without any fuss or messing around. They were an approachable set of guys that were sent to site. Only thing I can suggest is trying to get suppliers to deliver material on time, my job got delayed because the sand couldn't get delivered on time."
Nicki Tarrant
Unverified Reviewer
"I would rate Speed Screed a 3. I was scheduled in the calendar for them to do the work on a certain date, when the guys turned up on site at 7:30am they turned around and said the weather conditions were too cold and they couldn't commence in laying the Screed. The job then got put back which put us way behind and I had to pay a cancellation fee. I wish I was made more clear about conditions on site etc. However the Screed looks exactly how I expected and I will use them again if I need any further jobs doing."
John Thatcher
Unverified Reviewer
"The Screed I had done by Speed Screed looks perfect. The guys that came to site cleaned up after themselves and put all waste where allocated. Quick and easy job. I have another job that needs to be completed in 2-3 weeks' time and I will be using them again."
Stewart Tanfield
Unverified Reviewer
"I could have had a better experience with Speed Screed, but overall it was okay. The Screed ended up being laid 10mm too low, I did make staff aware in the office and this has been raised. The lads that were sent to site were okay, I've had a lot worse. Only thing I could suggest is that the communication with staff in the office and the guys on the site is a little better."
"My experience with Speed Screed ran smooth and efficient. The guys turned up did the job and then left leaving the site tidy. I'll be using them again."
"I am pleased with the finished Screed that was completed for me by Speed Screed. Once the job was finished there were bags of cement and sand left behind, the lads however were tidy during the job. All materials were collected once the job had finished so weren't a problem. I did find the communication in the office could be improved as the lads kept turning up to site without letting me know so no one was there to let the guys in. Despite this I will be asking them to price further jobs for us in the future."
Key Property Solutions
Unverified Reviewer
"Guys came to site and did a smashing job, screed looks fantastic. They were a good set of lads, they cracked on with the job and didn't leave until it was all finished. They are now on our database so will be using them in the future for other jobs."
Jamie MacDonald
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the job that Speed Screed did for us, the screed itself looks fantastic. The lads that were sent to site were a sound of lads. They did leave 4 bags of cement on site but that wasn't a problem I just got rid of them straight away. I am very happy with the service I received throughout. I would definitely recommend others to use Speed Screed."
"Speed Screed were very quick and efficient, the guys came to site got the job done and went. I’m very happy with how quick they did the job. Underfloor Heating is working brill and Screed looks fantastic."
Alan Richards
Unverified Reviewer
"I am absolutely over the moon with the job that Speed Screed completed. From the start they turned up on time with all the right equipment and provided me with a 1st class service. The couple of lads that were sent were a great bunch and I even brought them a bacon sandwich. They left the site tidy when leaving. I will 100% be recommending this company to others top class service. 5 star rating Speed Screed."
"I cannot praise Speed Screed enough for the work they completed for me. There were a few issues when the guts returned to site and they went above and beyond expectations. They were so friendly and helpful. I have nothing but praise to give to Speed Screed they give me an amazing 5 star service. They turned up to site on time completed the job and left the site tidy on completion. Amazing Speed Screed, will be highly recommending to others."
"The Screed that was completed by Speed Screed looks fine. The Screeder’s that were sent to site were helpful and polite especially the foreman. They left the site extremely tidy and left no materials behind, which is great. I don't see any area's in which Speed Screed could improve on, they deserve a 5 star rating. I will definitely be recommending this company to others in the future."
"I am very happy with the job, the screed looks fine. I found the Speed Screed staff polite and friendly however they did just dump about 4 builder’s bags in the middle of the car park, so didn’t really leave the site tidy. One thing they could improve on is chasing up the quote, kept getting phone calls about it until I were ready. The job was done and I would recommend them to others."
TPJ Building
Verified Buyer
"Will definitely recommend to others screed looks great. There were 2 tonnes of sand left behind, but they weren’t a problem, they will use them for another job. They're simply great I don't see anything that could be improved."
B F Barlow
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy, Screed looks good, nothing wrong with it. Kept getting phone calls from different members of staff chasing up the quote we did for him. He felt it was a bit of a pain as he kept repeating himself but the service is magnific!"
Ronald Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Speed Screed's jobs are exceptional. I definitely recommend their service to others and even got another job for us to price for him. They worth 5 stars rating."
"I've ordered their service in the past. The job looks awesome. I am very happy! The staff is amazing and they helped me a lot. Only 1 problem was they ran out of cement, would advise that we maybe carry spares just incase."
"I don't think there are any aspects of their service that can be improved. Everything was done brilliantly. I am very happy and if anyone out there is looking for screeding, Speed Screed deserves the vote."
"Speed Screed is amazing! If there were any problems the team of lads didn’t complain they just got on and worked around it, they were a lovely team of lads. I would rate them 5/5 and highly recommend them."
Cosy Homes
Verified Buyer
"It was a well done job, the screed looks really good and the lads were brilliant, really friendly. This is the second time I have used you guys so I will be using you again in the future."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews