Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Lawrence Cozens
Ran smoothly, service was very good, clean and tidy onsite, and would definitely use in the future
Everything is neat and tidy. No complaints at all. Everyone was lovely.
I would highly recommend this company to others!
Excellent service
Really good service, left the job very clean and very helpful throughout. Highly recommended
Everything is neat and tidy. No complaints at all. Everyone was lovely.
I would highly recommend this company to others!
Everything ran smoothly. Mario was a great guy. I would use Speed Screed again 100%. I would recommend.
The screed looks really nice and smooth. I have no complaints, everything looks fine. I would recommend them to others.
The lads did a really good job and worked hard to get the job done. Quite surprised speed screed have never contacted me to see if the job went well and I was happy with the work.
Absolutely no worries, left site nice and tidy. I would pass on their details on to others. I would be using them again.
Very Pleased. Good workers on site. I would recommend.
Everything went well. I can’t even tell they have been. They left the site tidy. I would give them a 5 out of 5. I would recommend them to others and will be using them again.
The job was Great. Mario is great. I Would definitely use them again. 10/10. My boss is really pleased.
Pleasure to deal with and always works well with site manager
Great job nice and clean even though there was an underestimate on the materials they stayed I ordered the rest and the job was finished.

I then contacted them expecting a return of differnece on the materials that I laid out for on the day to complete the job this was 3 tonnes of Sharpe sand and 26 bags of cement which is quite an underestimate even though the floor did run out by 40mm over 2 square meter the materials delivered would not have finished the job regardless.

they did not return any phone calls or emails for a few days when I was contacted I got told it was my measurement so its my fault and they weren't willing to compensate the extra cost so with that in mind the job ran well over £2,000.

So my advice would be pay 50% then 50% on completion there a bit bad at estimating a job size and then its all firing paperwork in your face over the phone and not taking any responsibility for any of it. Or have a site visit which again they don't visit every job so that can be a cost of £200-£300 pounds which I was not offered but was told it was in the paperwork after the whole debarcle.

one more thing if they can't finish a job on the day they will charge again for the following day so you could possibly get charged twice.

so cover yourself pay a deposit and make sure you get all the information regarding costs

Again the guys that did the job were amazing and incredibly helpful
Good Afternoon Carl,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that we have carried out the works to your satisfaction: “clean, nice, amazing and incredibly helpful”

Having looked at your comments about the underestimate on the materials, as explained to you many times over the telephone, we fail to understand why you are requesting a refund or compensation.

We provided you a quotation based on your measurements (72m2 x 35mm), you accepted the quotation and placed the order to carry out the screeding works. Based on the contract between Speed Screed and Carl Longworth (www.carllongworth.com), we then ordered the material, 6 tonne of sharp sand and 58 bags of cement; the material ordered is more than sufficient to cover the area as per the contract. Also, an Order Confirmation was sent to you indicating the measurements – 72m2 x 35mm).

We also offered a site visit with the same quotation, which you did not opt to select. We offer the service to all our clients if they are unsure of the measurements and is FREE if the works are booked with Us.

Being a builder & a tradesman yourself, we trusted your measurements (since you did not request a site visit) and provided the materials for your requirements. As you are fully aware, the only reason there was a requirement for extra material was because of the level variation – instead of 35mm as you provided, it went up to 75-80mm.

We agreed to stay onsite till the extra material was delivered and finish the job, we have not charged you for the extra labour & time nor for the extra fast drying additive that was required to complete the works; you only had to pay for the extra material (sand & cement) that was required because of the level variation.

The work was carried out on 19 December 2019 and our office was closed during the Christmas & the New Year break, the reason we contacted you the first week of January 2020.

Speed Screed take quality very seriously and are the only screeding company in the UK that is

• ISO9001 Quality System Management accredited
• Best Practice Representatives in the annual Construction and Engineering Parliamentary Review
• Offers a 10-year guarantee

And we always aim to provide the best service to our clients.

We have attached extracts of the quotation which we provided, and you placed the order on (page 1), and the section where a site visit is offered (page 3) if you are unsure of your measurements/requirements.
The job ran smoothly even though we picked the worst day to do it weather wise, but the guys turned up on time and got on with the job. They cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to others, and I would carry on using them for any future projects I may have.
The guys did a perfect job. I have already recommended them to others.
Screed looks pretty good. Really good guys on site. I would go back to them for other jobs.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.76 based on 173 reviews