Speed Screed Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

"The screed job was excellent and the guys were very polite and left the site tidy. I would use Speed Screed again. Excellent service 5 stars."
"Speed Screed did a brilliant job. Couldnt fault the work and the guys cracked on and got the job done!!! Already recommended you to my customers. Will be in touch for our next project for sure. 5 star service."
"Really happy with the project completed with Speed Screed worked with you several times before and always a successful result. The latest project was a little tricky but the staff dealt with it well and the project got completed on schedule."
"Very happy with the job completed. Had a small issue with a delivery truck that was slightly large to get to the site but the issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. The men were friendly and polite. I would recommend Speed Screed!!!!"
"Very happy with the job completed, the staff were very polite and friendly. The area was left clean and tidy. Good job done by the speed screed team."
"Only used them once at Coors brewery, Burton on Trent. Superb job done. Couldn't do enough for us."
"Speed Screed have completed many projects for us but unfortunately this job had a few issues with the finish. Happy with jobs they have done previously, but wasn’t happy with this project."
"I am very happy with the service I received from Speed Screed, they always deliver a 1st class job. Always a good set of lads sent to site and I will always use them to price any jobs I have that need Screeding. Only thing I could maybe say is there were lots of materials left behind after the job, not sure is they may be over estimate when quoting."
"I wouldn’t go anywhere else other than Speed Screed. I have used them on a couple of jobs now and both sets of lads which were sent out to do the job were absolutely spot on. They also left the site clean and tidy when they packed up and went home. The firm runs extremely smoothly, the quotes are easy to understand and the prices they give are as expected. The lads come to site on the day which is proposed and get on with the job with no problems. I highly recommend this firm."
"I have used Speed Screed 4 or 5 times now over the past couple of years and will carry on returning. This firm runs like clockwork and never have any problems. Always a good set of lads sent out to site."
"I’m happy that I went with Speed Screed, the guys come to site did the job and left, they were very quick and just got on with it. I will be using them again in the future."
"I would definitely recommend Speed Screed to anyone who requires Screed. I am very happy with how the Screed has turned out and the guys that were sent to site were very nice. There were a bit of sand left behind but weren't a problem at all just got rid of it. I will be using them again in the future for sure."
"I'm extremely pleased with how quick the guys on the site completed the job and then just left without any fuss or messing around. They were an approachable set of guys that were sent to site. Only thing I can suggest is trying to get suppliers to deliver material on time, my job got delayed because the sand couldn't get delivered on time."
"I would rate Speed Screed a 3. I was scheduled in the calendar for them to do the work on a certain date, when the guys turned up on site at 7:30am they turned around and said the weather conditions were too cold and they couldn't commence in laying the Screed. The job then got put back which put us way behind and I had to pay a cancellation fee. I wish I was made more clear about conditions on site etc. However the Screed looks exactly how I expected and I will use them again if I need any further jobs doing."
"The Screed I had done by Speed Screed looks perfect. The guys that came to site cleaned up after themselves and put all waste where allocated. Quick and easy job. I have another job that needs to be completed in 2-3 weeks' time and I will be using them again."
"I could have had a better experience with Speed Screed, but overall it was okay. The Screed ended up being laid 10mm too low, I did make staff aware in the office and this has been raised. The lads that were sent to site were okay, I've had a lot worse. Only thing I could suggest is that the communication with staff in the office and the guys on the site is a little better."
"My experience with Speed Screed ran smooth and efficient. The guys turned up did the job and then left leaving the site tidy. I'll be using them again."
"I am pleased with the finished Screed that was completed for me by Speed Screed. Once the job was finished there were bags of cement and sand left behind, the lads however were tidy during the job. All materials were collected once the job had finished so weren't a problem. I did find the communication in the office could be improved as the lads kept turning up to site without letting me know so no one was there to let the guys in. Despite this I will be asking them to price further jobs for us in the future."
"Guys came to site and did a smashing job, screed looks fantastic. They were a good set of lads, they cracked on with the job and didn't leave until it was all finished. They are now on our database so will be using them in the future for other jobs."
"I am very happy with the job that Speed Screed did for us, the screed itself looks fantastic. The lads that were sent to site were a sound of lads. They did leave 4 bags of cement on site but that wasn't a problem I just got rid of them straight away. I am very happy with the service I received throughout. I would definitely recommend others to use Speed Screed."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.81 based on 81 reviews