Specsavers Opticians Northampton, Northamptonshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Specsavers Opticians Northampton, Northamptonshire
10AM
10AM

50-52 Abington St, Northampton NN1 2AP, UK

How would you rate Specsavers Opticians Northampton, Northamptonshire ?

"Awarded one star because I couldn't leave less. Customer Service, what customer service? Absolutely atrocious treatment by staff and there no quibble, no fuss guarantee isn't worth the paper it's written on. Collected my new spectacles on 6th September 2018, when I got home, I inspected the new spectacles while wearing my old ones and noticed scratches on both lenses and the frame so telephoned them straight away and was told no problem, return them, I explained that I could not return to the shop that day as I have no transport, lady said she would make a note on there system that I had telephoned them within the hour and that I would visit the shop in a few days, she said they would make up a new pair after my visit, Visited the shop 11th September and told nothing can be done as they are not covered for accidental damage!!?? I said the damage was not caused by me so I would like a replacement under there no quibble, no fuss guarantee printed on my receipt. The assistant said she would have to speak to someone else and went away, another person appeared, I think she may be the manager although she did not tell me this she certainly behaved as if she owned the store, in fact her attitude was immediately defensive and confrontational. She asked me stupid questions like "well, how do you think they were damaged" to which I replied as they had damaged them she would have more of an idea than me, she tried to get me to start an argument, but after more silly questions and talking down to me I said I was not prepared to argue, was she going to replace the spectacles or not, to which she replied in a sarcastic voice "no, I am not going to replace your glasses, I'm not doing anything", I then got up and left. As I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression this has left me feeling terrible with headaches and sleepless nights. I have now contacted Specsavers head office and am awaiting a reply. Absolutely terrible attitude and customer service, would I use them again, definitely not!!! Contacted store and website as requested, told by store that issue will be looked at by store director, but they are not available until OCTOBER, nearly a month after my complaint, will update again when they eventually decide to do something. Waste of time filling in the web form, all they do is send it to the store that you are having problems with, head office do nothing to resolve issues, useless."
Specsavers Opticians Northampton, Northamptonshire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews