Spalding Plant & Bulb Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spalding Plant & Bulb Company
3PM
3PM

About Spalding Plant & Bulb Company: For many years Spalding has been part of the largest mail order company for all garden-related products in Europe.<br /> The Bakker company was founded by Piet Bakker in 1945 directly after the Second World War. <br /> The bulb packets that were sent were eagerly welcomed by countries in a war-ravaged Europe. <br /> Over the years Bakker evolved into a dynamic organisation with branches in over 20 countries and a total of around 700 employees. <br /> This growth was accompanied by an expansion in the product range to include bulbs, plants, shrubs, roses and garden articles.<br /> The company has always kept up to date with the latest trends and developments. <br /> Nowadays over one hundred million catalogues are sent across Europe each year!

customer service@spaldingbulb.co.uk

Spalding Plant & Bulb Company
Four Seasons House
Enterprise Way
Pinchbeck

Tell us how Spalding Plant & Bulb Company made you happy

"Correkt ..wery nices correct vorks...nostalgic piece of garden decor is waiting here for my....thanks for your decor..."
Are you Spalding Plant & Bulb Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bulb Energy are just fantastic ....100% genuinely cheaper renewable energy from a very customer focused company and I am not easily fooled! I am currently on a tight budget like so many other folk and wanted to see if I could make further savings. …. I DID ! Signing up took 3 minutes then Bulb does all the hard work for you. Simples! A big plus for me as I have held back from changing supplier before as I thought it would be a hassle. Believe me, these guys tick every box …. They also pay any exit fees you might incur from switching from your current provider. My bills have already reduced SIGNIFICANTLY and there is definitely a feel good thing going on with this energy provider. Friendly communication from them is amazing. What more could you want? Please feel free to use my referral link and we will both receive £50 credit to our account and YOU will start saving money! I would be so grateful.... :) Thank you. Copy both lines below in your browser Bulb.co.uk /refer/kerry5527 Take care and many thanks :)"
Spalding Plant & Bulb Company is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews