Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

How would you rate Space Centre Self Storage ?

"Great set up here and helpful staff. Started with a large unit and gradually downsized, always no problem to swap about. Very flexible and they keep everything simple. The storage units are well maintained and the site is always very clean and tidy. Have recommended to friends."
"There is a wide choice of storage units available, both inside and outside rooms. All ground floor. We arrived in a large lorry and I liked the fact there was lots of space to park, unload and sort out my furniture right outside my storage unit. Staff all been extremely helpful."
"They were the best value for money. The staff are amazing, really friendly and very nice. I would have given them 5 out of 5 but the locker that I had, leaked. I didn't say anything because there was no real damage done to my stuff. I would certainly recommend them because they were really easy and friendly to deal with. When I left they charged me by the day, not for a portion of time. They were very fair indeed."
(Bristol) -
"A work colleague had gone to collect something from Space Centre and I liked the feel of the storage, it looked really professional. They were flexible with the downsizing when I was needing a smaller unit and they moved me really efficiently. It was just expensive to get a smaller unit, it wasn't half the price of the larger one. It went from £200 (larger unit) to £130 (smaller unit) and I think it should have been £100. I would recommend them because they're clean and tidy, they paint the floor of the units when you take them over and it feels like a brand new container."
(Stroud) -
"My mom was moving house and she sold her property before she could buy another one. It's primarily the location and I have used them previously in the past. They were just really helpful. We didn't know how big a unit we would need and they were really helpful and said if we need a bigger one on the day, they would sort it out or give us 2 units. They were really flexible. I definitely would recommend them because they were so helpful."
(Stroud) -
"They were local to me. I needed a bigger unit at the last minute and they sorted it out for me, which was helpful. I'd recommend them because they are generally helpful, local and when I gave them my notice they paid back the pro rata really quickly."
(Stroud) -
"It was convenient for us, close to where we were and easy to get in and out of. They were really efficient, they listened to us when we had a few problems, we had to extend it or cut it short a bit and they were flexible. I'd recommend them for these reasons."
(Stroud) -
"We were moving from overseas and they were the closest to where we were going to be living. It was phenomenal, really good, they were very helpful and when we actually came out of the storage, it was the middle of the month so they credited us back the few weeks. We weren't expecting that. I'd absolutely recommend them because of the service they gave."
(Stroud) -
"We were in between renting and buying and we needed somewhere to store our things. They've always been very good, communication wise, and they've responded to emails very quickly. When we had to upgrade our storage unit, we gave ourselves an hour to do it after work, we ran over, they're meant to close at 5pm but the chap stayed over to let us finish, which we were grateful for. This is the second time I've used them, my parents have used them previously and we've always had a good customer experience. The only reason I've scored them a 4 is because their opening hours are quite limited, I appreciate that's how they keep the cost down but we work 8am-4pm/9am-5pm so it limits the time we can get in to the facility."
(Bristol) -
"It was where they were, it was fairly convenient to where I live and the prices were quite reasonable. They're very efficient, it was very easy to get the unit when I needed it and very efficient when I changed down to a smaller one. I'd definitely recommend them, it was immaculately clean and there was a toilet, which was handy, that was also clean, The size of the units was just right and it was very light."
(Stroud) -
"It was a few minutes up the road from we lived. We were able to store all of our stuff but the only thing is you are restricted because you can't go on a Sunday and they're only open until 4pm on a Saturday. We have the code to get in but can't use it on a Sunday."
(Bristol) -
"We chose them because they are a local company and a good location. They were very helpful and friendly and a good price. I would recommend them because my experience was good."
(Stroud) -
"We were living in Stroud at the time and found them to be very considerate and very pleasant to deal with. I'd definitely recommend them because they give good service and they have good storage units."
(Bristol) -
"We needed storage in Stroud and they were on the web when I did a search. They were very easy to deal with. They were polite, nice, the unit was spotless and they made everything so easy. I would absolutely recommend them."
(Stroud) -
"It was close. It went very smoothly, there weren't ever any issues and it was there when we wanted it. I would recommend them because they were very easy to get on with."
(Stroud) -
"It was close to where we were living and moving to. It was really good, the gentleman was really polite, helpful and nice. It was a good service. I would recommend them it's a nice clean environment, easy access and the staff are very helpful. The only downside is the times They close on a Saturday lunch time, that was the only bone of contention."
(Gloucester) -
"It's the professional approach and they are friendly. They give very clear information. I would definitely recommend them because I've used them before and they've been really reliable and easy to deal with."
(Stroud) -
"We were moving house and a friend of ours was using them. I've been happy with everything. I would recommend them because they're close together, water tight and safe (the units)."
(Stroud) -
"I chose them because of the location. It was a very personal service, very helpful,they knew you and knew what you needed. They always called me back. I'd definitely recommend them, they helped me move stuff and they found me the right space."
(Stroud) -
"It's the convenience and cost. It was just easy, they were very friendly and supportive. I'd recommend them, it's a very easy service to use, there's no pressure and it's cost effective."
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.83 based on 215 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!