Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
Very good customer service, simple terms and gave me a refund as I’d paid for a whole month but only used half of it. Kind, helpful and a very well kept storage facility. Lots of choice.
I would like to say how fantastic and convenient this storage facility has been. Good variety of unit sizes, inside and out, super clean and dry. Really friendly, helpful and efficient service. It’s been a life saver and I will definitely recommend to others or use again myself.
I have had storage at Space Centre Stroud for over 10 years. Great staff always helpful. Great facilities.

Now even better as you have 24hr access to the outside units.
Impressive set up, very clean and lots of choice. Pricing all clear and not as confusing as some others I tried. No extra charges for insurance etc. Staff were friendly.
Superb, friendly and helpful service throughout. Units and site are always clean and well organised. This was our first venture into storage and could not have been more easy. When we 'finished' our storage arrangements we inadvertently forgot to cancel our Standing Order. The office spotted that fact and within 24 hours had contacted us (thanks) and informed us that they had already refunded the payment. Just great customer service throughout. Thank you.
They were professional helpful and made it really easy to get my stuff stored in a safe place ...always friendly ...definitely 5 star Livvy
In my opinion, the Space Centre in Stroud sets the standard for self storage. The whole place is always kept exceptionally clean. It is run extremely efficiently and those who work there make it a pleasure to visit. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Lovely clean storage unit. Great price. Welcoming staff. Excellent access. Definitely recommend.
Space Centre Self Storage is excellent. We have had a couple of units in Stroud over the last 2 years. The place is clean, tidy, well painted and maintained, well lit and dry. The team that run the place are always cheery and helpful and the price is very fair. Best of all there is a good customer loo!
Fantastic service. Really friendly & professional. Go the extra mile for you. Would recommend to others & I know if I move in the future who to turn to. Such personal service a rarity these days.
I have used space centre in stroud for 5 years, I wouldnt use another company now as you cant get better service, price & storage units.
Great set up here and helpful staff. Started with a large unit and gradually downsized, always no problem to swap about. Very flexible and they keep everything simple. The storage units are well maintained and the site is always very clean and tidy. Have recommended to friends.
There is a wide choice of storage units available, both inside and outside rooms. All ground floor. We arrived in a large lorry and I liked the fact there was lots of space to park, unload and sort out my furniture right outside my storage unit. Staff all been extremely helpful.
My mom was moving house and she sold her property before she could buy another one. It's primarily the location and I have used them previously in the past. They were just really helpful. We didn't know how big a unit we would need and they were really helpful and said if we need a bigger one on the day, they would sort it out or give us 2 units. They were really flexible. I definitely would recommend them because they were so helpful.
(Stroud) -
A work colleague had gone to collect something from Space Centre and I liked the feel of the storage, it looked really professional. They were flexible with the downsizing when I was needing a smaller unit and they moved me really efficiently. It was just expensive to get a smaller unit, it wasn't half the price of the larger one. It went from £200 (larger unit) to £130 (smaller unit) and I think it should have been £100. I would recommend them because they're clean and tidy, they paint the floor of the units when you take them over and it feels like a brand new container.
(Stroud) -
They were the best value for money. The staff are amazing, really friendly and very nice. I would have given them 5 out of 5 but the locker that I had, leaked. I didn't say anything because there was no real damage done to my stuff. I would certainly recommend them because they were really easy and friendly to deal with. When I left they charged me by the day, not for a portion of time. They were very fair indeed.
(Bristol) -
It was convenient for us, close to where we were and easy to get in and out of. They were really efficient, they listened to us when we had a few problems, we had to extend it or cut it short a bit and they were flexible. I'd recommend them for these reasons.
(Stroud) -
They were local to me. I needed a bigger unit at the last minute and they sorted it out for me, which was helpful. I'd recommend them because they are generally helpful, local and when I gave them my notice they paid back the pro rata really quickly.
(Stroud) -
We were moving from overseas and they were the closest to where we were going to be living. It was phenomenal, really good, they were very helpful and when we actually came out of the storage, it was the middle of the month so they credited us back the few weeks. We weren't expecting that. I'd absolutely recommend them because of the service they gave.
(Stroud) -
It was where they were, it was fairly convenient to where I live and the prices were quite reasonable. They're very efficient, it was very easy to get the unit when I needed it and very efficient when I changed down to a smaller one. I'd definitely recommend them, it was immaculately clean and there was a toilet, which was handy, that was also clean, The size of the units was just right and it was very light.
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 226 reviews