Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
He left a bunch of spam on my floor after he finished the job. What a wanker!
Excellent service, lots of experience and reliable, and what's better reasonable rates, very recommended.
We were very pleased with the work done, the engineer himself was professional, came on time and did the job within one hour. Very happy customer. Will definitely recommend.
This company was called to service our boiler, they were very professional and left us with some sound advice on using the boiler. Would highly recommend.
good work in repairing a leaking pipe in my flat in putney.
Well done great service! Best fitted a boiler for us yesterday and we are very happy with the friendly service and we would highly recommend.
The job is for boiler servicing .The engineer came on time and performed the servicing very professionally. Very polite and pleasant personality as well. Certainly, I would use their services again.
Always first class service from South Star Plumber. Excellent engineers who cover all aspects of plumbing and gas installations. I have used them for new boiler installations and happy to recommend.
An excellent company you can rely on it emergency situations. Called them at in the morning and a plumber arrived at mine minutes later. Can't fault them.
Great workmanship and productive service.The handyman showed up inside the timeslot. He was respectful and effective, rapidly evaluating the activity how it required fixing. He got the line and fitting and carried out the responsibility rapidly. I would suggest evaporator fix today and use them once more.
The job is for boiler servicing .The engineer came on time and performed the servicing very professionally.very polite and pleasant personality as well.Certainly, I would use their services again.
As usual, the service is excellent. A detail description of what work was done, neat work, feet covered, social distancing in compliance with government regulation. A satisfied customer.
I have used Southstar Plumbers for multiple plumbing jobs. The service is always excellent. They are always professional, reliable and take time to explain any issues we have and fix them at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate in recommending Southstar Plumbers.
Quick attendance at agreed time. Courteous straightforward approach to work which got my problem fixed without hassle. Overall Chris seemed competent and helpful.
Good workmanship and efficient service.The plumber arrived within the time slot. He was polite and efficient, quickly assessing the job how it needed fixing. He got the pipe and fitting and did the job quickly. I would recommend boiler repair today and use them again.
Was very happy with the engineer .Adam who came to unblock our Sanitary flow. He was very efficient, quick, methodical and very professional. He explained things very nicely and very patiently answered all our questions. I would highly recommend this engineer.
My boiler was gone no heating or hot water, I was freezing. Luckily a friend recommended this company to me ,who stripped the boiler down in 5 mins and solved the problem. I’m in Fulham.
Easy appointment scheduling and fast. The plumber who fixed our leak was great and was very professional. Highly recommended.
My first time working with this company and I am a very happy customer! Very professional.Arrived on time and fixed my sink, shower, dryer connection quickly at a great price.Will definitely use them again.eally great service and professional right from the start.Thank you very much.
I highly recommend this company for excellent plumbing services.The service is personal, efficient and reliable. The plumber was very thorough and helpful, and came at the appointed time.He fixed all my leaking taps. I would definitely recommend this company who needs in an emergency
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 37 reviews