Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
These guys are legit, easy to deal with and offer great pricing. I cant find a fault. I would definitely recommend.
Their service was great as was the manner in which they answered my questions. Thank you all so much for ensuring that my leak was resolved immediately!
Great service and price. I had a new hot water system installed and the guys were professional and friendly and explained the work to be done and options available. I would strongly recommend.
What was most impressive about this service provider was the manner in which their plumbers arrived on time and purchased the necessary components quickly. The quick pacing of their work was amazing too. Will surely recommend them!
Fantastic service from initial communication to assessment being carried out! Regular and speedy communication from helpful and knowledgeable team. Assessment done by friendly very professional gent. He was clearly very knowledgeable, was systematic and thorough with his assessment. He communicated the problem very clearly and we received a very comprehensive report the next day. Excellent! I wouldn’t ,t hesitate to recommend this company.
Hidden fees, pretending to be other plumbing companies. Have owed us a refund for over a month now and still haven’t paid.
Southstar Plumbers is a very good and trusted company that the handyman is all well train and professional. 👍
Very happy with the speed and quality of installation of our new boiler. Old system removed and replacement installed without any problems.
I was very impressed right from the morning as I called Daniel and he answered right away, and even with a fully packed day, he said he would call me right back and find a way to see us the day of no matter what! The guys came in and assessed the issue thoroughly and fixed things up so quickly I could not believe it! I am eternally grateful, now our dinner party this weekend can go off without an issue! Thanks so much again southstar plumbers !! You are top notch!
Southstar plumbing responded right away and set up a time and Rex arrived promptly .Rec was always very professional and respectful and took the time to explain everything to us. We highly recommend Southstar Plumbers.
Bhoman came to help us with an issue with our kitchen sink. Everything was excellent.southstar was extremely responsive and professional, and solved our problem. Would highly recommend!
The southstar guys are incredible... On-time, courteous, friendly and professional. Work was done quickly and thoroughly with advise to prevent future issues. Reasonable prices and honest work... refreshing really.
Water backed up into my basement after doing back to back loads of laundry. Southstar was quick to set up an appointment to come out and take a look. Bhoman was polite and knowledgeable and took care of the problem. He also answered my questions and provided advice on how to deal with the root of the cause (ha!) going forward. He did so in a non-pushy way - very much appreciated. I will definitely call them for future plumbing work, and recommend them without hesitation!!
Would use southstar again. They responded to email quickly, came out on a Saturday morning and were very helpful in answering questions.
I had saved up a number of small jobs - the kitchen drain was leaking, I needed the bathtub drain snaked, a new valve on the shut off for my outdoor tap, etc. Southstar Plumbers arrived on time, they were polite, friendly and explained things well. They did great work and I would highly recommend them!
He arrived on schedule, completed the job within the original time frame, and provided good input along the way. His work was clean and he took the time to complete the little details (such as adjusting the shower valve temperature to the right setting). I am very happy with the final product.
Had a badly clogged kitchen sink. Bhoman showed up within an hour of my calling southstar . Super sweet young man, informed me at every step. Had to use 3 different snakes, worked hard and cleaned up. Highly recommend.
Would highly recommended this company. First class from the estimate to booking a date of work. They fitted a new boiler in our loft took out the old back boiler & fire. They turned up every day on time if not early, carried out the work cleanly & tidy with as little disruption to us as possible. The work was carried out very professionally. All excess material was taken away and spaces left clean & tidy. They did a full days work and nothing was to much trouble. 5* service.
Workmen were very hardworking, did a great job and tidied up when finished.
Very competent established company specialising in gas boilers and heat pumps.Highly recommend.
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 4.09 based on 136 reviews