Southstar Plumbers Ltd Reviews

02088773363

southstars@outlook.com

43 Armoury WayLondonSW18 1HQ

Tell us how Southstar Plumbers Ltd made you happy
Good company that takes care of its customers.Satisfied
"I was very impressed with the response and the quality of work!"
Excellent service, I had a great experience with this company. They were responsive and offered amazing customer service. The service Technician was professional and provided important information and advice. I would definitely recommend them.
My radiator was not working,I was totally unaware of the fault.The technician told me that the radiator needs flushing out.He done the work smoothly and guided me on how I can spot the issue myself in the future.
All my radiators were not getting hot at all and a plumber from this company fixed it. The plumber was very polite and I could tell he was very intelligent and has had a lot of experience with plumbing. He also came in wearing the correct PPE such as mask and gloves to keep us safe unlike other companies. Pleasure doing business 👍
Well mannered polite people,who did an excellent job.
"I was very impressed with the response and the quality of work!"
My boiler was not working properly and I wanted to get it fully fixed before upcoming winter.The engineer was very polite, he has set up the boiler nicely and I look forward to contect this company again in the future.
These guys are great. I have used them a couple of already. They came back to install the water meter after changing the main water line month ago and the job was bigger than anticipated complete the job and did not charge any extra. The job was done efficiently, and professionally. Honest and pricing. I will use them again if needed.
We use plumbing now for their fast response and quality, friendly and honest service.Excellent service, showed when needed, all staff very nice.Highly recommend.
Adam did a great job,but he came 15 min late from our committed time.So,I gave him 3 stars.
I had a plugged or clogged toilet. Kids do that.These guys were awesome to deal with fast and friendly service. Thank you very much.
We had two problems; a bad fill and shut off valve in toilet valve leaking pipe in the basement. Quality plumbing'courteous and helpful scheduler got us an appointment quickly. When he would arrived;he was on time,professional,skilled,personable and fast.While the toilet fixes were quick.The cost was very fair. I will absolutely contact south star plumbing in the future for any plumbing needs.
The installer was extremely courteous and reliable ,he worked carefully and with respect in our house,very pleased with the experience.Will definitely recommend and use again.
Southstar plumbers did a solid job in reparing a leak in our hot water tank.Brillant work from Adam.Adam was very professional and transparent with the expectation with job. High quality of work achieved and friendly service. Very highly recommended.
Were fine and clear, though a little pushy at first, but delivered excellent service.
I am very satisfied with southstar plumbers service. Their service is very effective, efficient, very professional responsible and friendly.I like their service highly recommend.
Fantastic service, next day boiler install-fixed price-no hassle-highly recommend.
If six stars were available South Star plumbers Ltd would get them all .EXcellent workmanship and a very personable character.
Completely dishonest company ...please watch out! I waited 3 hours for someone to come and look at my boiler which had broken down they had quoted £69 +vat for the first hour ... the engineer spent 5 mins looking at the boiler most of the time looking at his phone then I0 mins later I received an email from his office saying that the minimal charge would mot resolve the issue I needed to pay a fixed charge of £349.00 plus vat for the work to be completed, plus the call out fee of £69.00 plus vat !!!!
I was shocked and angry but agreed it as I was desperate and freezing cold ... Miraculously 5 mins later he had fixed it... he still had not even been there for 1 hour !!!
I called the office to complain they let me off the £69.00 but I had to pay £420.00 absolutely outrageous a total scam ...
Southstar Plumbers Ltd is rated 3.78 based on 85 reviews