Southstarplumbers Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Southstarplumbers Ltd

Tell us how Southstarplumbers Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"I called Southstar for some electrical work, and was lucky enough to get a technician called James who was free that day. James arrived bang-on time, and grafted all day to complete the job. I am very pleased with the work done and James was a pleasure to have around and chat to. Based on this and previous plumbing work done by Southstar plumbers, I would recommend them to anyone."
"I would highly recommend southstar plumbers. Excellent customer service,they installed new boiler in wandsworth quickly ,on time and at a reasonable price.Top Engineer I am happy now boiler and heating is on ."
"Our toilet was really badly blocked we called Southstar plumbers.Plumber arrived within an hour to our place in Fulham.Unblocked the toilet very quickly without any fuss,paid them a minimum charge.Will defiently recommend to my friends and colleages."
"Efficient engineers they fixed our boiler in Putney.Very pleased with Southstar plumbers. George did a great job installing the new boiler I needed.A very positive experience,Thank you."
"Polite, punctual and professional.Engineer managed to fix a number of minor problems in our bathroom in the space of an hour for a fraction of the cost that we had been quoted by some other plumbers. Very satisfied"
Southstarplumbers Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews