Southampton Airport Parking Reviews

Wide Lane
Southampton
SO18 2NL

Tell us how Southampton Airport Parking made you happy

"I love the blend of coat vs convenience of the long stay car park but had to use short stay one this week because long stay wasn't available. This is very convenient but fearfully expensive."
"A very good and simple service but rather expensive at £120 for being away for 6 days ! I think the service should cost slightly less unless it includes more such as car wash etc etc"
"Long stay car park worked out very well - easy to find, and although number plate recognition didn't work, when I pressed for assistance this was very speedily solved. The connecting bus driver is SO helpful and friendly, much appreciated on a cold and wintry day."
"The short stay car park is easy to access and leave. Safe parking close to the airport. A tad pricey but ok for piece of mind"
"The long stay parking was easy to find and I found the map that I had downloaded very useful. The barrier didn't open immediately to I had to press for help. My booking was found quickly and I was allowed in. I found a parking space easily and close to the bus stop G which was good because I had my dog with me. When I returned I had extra luggage and the bus driver was most kind and helped me from the bus to my car. I can't thank him enough, if everyone was as kind and helpful as he was the world would be a much better place."
"The car park is secure, friendly to approach and very user friendly. It is reliable and has served me well to enable me to visit my family in the North. My experience is always enjoyable. Thank you."
"Short stay car park was great, as so close to the terminal. Only thing is that better road signage indicating where the short stay car park is."
(Short Stay Parking) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback regarding our signage. We will pass this on to the relevant team.
"Parking at Southampton is so easy"
"Arrival was good and felt trustworthy, as our first Meet and Greet experience. However, with a 90 minute delay on our return, this out-timed the parking ticket on the dashboard. Now have to contact FlyBe for compensation for the £15 to exit the parking area. A disappointing end."
(Meet And Greet Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We’re sorry to hear that you had issues with our car parking. Please can you complete the form on www.southamptonairport.com/contact-us/feedback/ and we can investigate this further for you.
"Meet and greet great even wheeled my wife to the terminal in a wheelchair, thanks"
(Meet And Greet Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Meet and Greet was so easy and so quick fabulous"
(Meet And Greet Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The whole process was simple and easy to use"
"The Meet & Greet was excellent, with a member of staff already waiting for us even though we were a bit early. Such a simple way to leave our car at the airport, and the return was equally as easy! Two lovely staff members too! 10 out of 10!"
(Meet And Greet Parking) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Prepaid but exit ticket did not work. Expensive car park. Good location"
"Excellent priority parking so close to terminal. However the 3 days parking was nearly as expensive as my flight! Too expensive."
(Priority Parking) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Saved time & money by booking weekend parking. Simply GREAT! So much easier than having to wait for a bus. Just 3-4 empty parking bays on arrival- what happens if short stay full?"
(Short Stay Parking) - Posted 1 month ago
"Simple, easy and close. weekend saver but not cheap"
"Excellent. Will definitely do this again."
"Just excellent, so close and convenient."
"Could not have been easier."
Southampton Airport Parking is rated 4.60 based on 53 reviews