Southampton Airport Parking Reviews

Wide Lane
Southampton
SO18 2NL

Tell us how Southampton Airport Parking made you happy

"The good thing is that the short term car park is actually close to the airport (unlike some), bad thing is it's extremely expensive! I didn't find the marking were clear enough to make the suggested 2 to 3 minutes achievable."
"When a flight is redirected due to bad weather, there should be communication between the airline and car park personnel. Two planes were diverted to Birmingham and passengers were arriving via coach to collect their cars at 2am. There was nobody in the designated office to help anyone, there was a wait of around 45 minutes for someone to turn up to help. Unacceptable, as an older woman who could have been on her own, their was a high risk factor, something that should be addressed. Extremely poor customer service. Will think twice about using the service again."
"Flawless; did exactly what I wanted it to do"
"Really couldn't be easier, simply book on line (being absolutely sure to key the correct vehicle registration number) pull up to the barrier and go pick a space. The short stay car park is a 2 minute walk to the terminal. Easy!"
(Short Stay Parking) - Posted 2 days ago
"The parking was easy to book, extremely convenient for the terminal, and worked without a hitch on entry and exit. A very good service."
"Excellent, so easy"
"Easy to book and very convenient to terminal."
"Very easy to use."
"I regularly park at Southampton car park and had a problem this week because I had put entered a wrong number on my reg plate when booking. The staff at the office were very helpful, let me in and then checked on line and found the problem. I was then told what to do on exit and I am confident all will be well when I leave. Great service , extremely helpful and friendly. Well done to great staff."
"Clean and convenient. Only a short wait for buses at 9am and at 10pm on return. Clean shelters, friendly driver. Excellent service. Just need slightly bigger signage on the drive in please."
(Long Stay Parking) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback regarding our signage. We will pass this on to the relevant team.
"Really fantastically located car park. The signs for more parking need to be made much clearer, I couldn't find how to get to the next level for ages. Despite this is the best airport car park I have ever used."
(Short Stay Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent. Easy to use, so close to the terminal and a frequent and efficient free bus service to the terminal building. Best airport parking I've ever come across."
(Long Stay Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Parking is excellent-especially as someone who is currently incapacitated due to ill health. Only criticism is when you pre-book the email tells you not to press for a ticket when you get there. So I didn’t. It doesnt tell you to take the one that is already there!"
Thank you for your feedback on our pre-book emails. We will pass this on to the relevant team.
"Really easy access the terminal from the short stay car park, 2/3 minute walk. fantastic when you arrive back and simply want to drive home without any fuss. Shame about the price though."
(Short Stay Parking) - Posted 2 weeks ago