Southampton Airport Parking Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Southampton Airport Parking

Wide LaneSouthamptonSO18 2NL

Tell us how Southampton Airport Parking made you happy

"exellent service by Dan,he helped find blue badge which had been left at desk . not realised till next day"
"We changed the registration and inadvertently double booked. We were told no problem and sent a Booking cancellation confirmation which stated the refund amount will be credited to the payment card used for the previous booking. That was the 11th May and still no monies returned despite an email sent inform them."
"my car was damaged whos crazy idea was it to put those rock hard yellow bollards at the top of the ramps? you drive up the ramp and you dont see them ,they are hard and end up under your car and get stuck damaged bumper and brake pipe,nice one! mind boggles,wont use again"
"Booked this online and immediately realised i had entered the incorrect departure time, cheking in at 07.00am and out at 08.00am instead of 08.00pm. I contacted the parking line and spoke to a men who said this would be no issue"we all make mistakes, i can see whats happened there will be no problem when you come to leave". However when trying to leave the car park on the depature day I was advised i would need to pay an additional £30.00 to exit the car park, despite showing the online booking form and explaining the situation, the car park staff were not helpful in the slightest and not interested in providing any form of customer service other than gaining more money from me. I then spent over 30 mins the next day between 9.55 -10.30am trying to contact someone at Southampton Airport parking by telephone and after @ 4-5 mins each time the line was cut off before anyone had answered. Dreadful service would not recommend at all. I am still waiting for someone to contact me online after putting a complaint in email."
Hi Nathan, apologies for the experience you encountered I would like to investigate this further, I will direct message you for some more details.
kind regards
Southampton Airport Customer Services
"Booked online -which was very convenient- tried phoning as the email parking ticket was blank but unfortunately got no reply. Turned up on the day and could not gain access (took take a ticket as ANPR did not recognise my car) and the same trying to exit. Very conveniently situated, minimal Customer Support which proved very frustrating."
Dear Mr Bromby,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have sent your feedback to our car parking and online teams who will be looking to improve the customer experience.
Our online team are making sure all relevant contact details are up to date to ensure customers have the right information for car park support.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback.
Kind regards,

Southampton Airport Customer Services
"Simple easy brilliant !"
"Quick and easy . Convenient and reasonable parking."
"V unclear instructions. Booked on line and asked to print a ticket that was not recognised upon return."
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for submitting your feedback to Southampton Airport.

We apologise for the difficulties you faced using our car parking service.
The team have taken note that your ticket was not recognised and will do their upmost to rectify this issue going forward.

All pre-booked car parking services will be sent to our car park teams so that each number plate is recognised when they approach our barriers.
On some occasions this may not work (e.g. weather conditions, number plate screw fixings), our on-site car park teams are always present to support with customers.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,

Southampton Customer Services Team
"Convenience and simplicity !"
"Very helpful on arrival and it was only a ten min round trip to go back for a bag we accidentally left in the car."
"Straight forward no hassle parking"
"I found the call centre unhelpful when I wanted to establish whether I had paid or not. The help number on the website did not appear to be correct and I was told to ring another number. I finally talked to an airport staff member who was helpful and went to a lot of trouble and promptly came back to me with what I needed to know. The coach to the Long Term packing was excellent but when I came to get out with the car I was surprised to lean that I had to pay as I thought I already had. The only good news was that I paid by credit card and it was less that I was expecting to pay assuming that was the total cost and not an extra one."
"Most expensive uk airport parking! Dubious title!!! Annoys me immensely when I pay over& above at every holiday.!!! Are you really that desperate???"
"£2 just to drop someone off, will do it on the road outside next time!!"
"excellent service - love the ANPR Entry but not keen on having to provide a ticket for Exit - ANPR should do the work"
"Parking team have been so helpful it what was a difficult situation with cancelled flights and alteration of parking times. Thank you..."
"Brilliant experience"
"parking assistance was so kind."
"Easy and convenient short stay parking. Not necessarily the cheapest option, but you're paying for the closeness to the terminal."
"My flight was cancelled and at 4.30am I was unable to cancel my parking or claim any money back for a 3 day stay that was unused."
Southampton Airport Parking is rated 4.11 based on 66 reviews