Soundbops Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soundbops
Read Soundbops Reviews

About Soundbops:

A new way to begin playing and learning music, uniquely designed for young children.

Tell us how Soundbops made you happy
Soundbops 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Emily DuRussel
Soundbops 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Gillian
Having just received my Soundbops Starter kit and knowing full well that my newborn has a couple of years in ahead before she can fully utilise the kit means that I can practice to my heart's content and really become an adept teacher of Soundbops for when she is ready to learn. All the while I'll be keeping a very close eye on any Soundbopular developments in order to keep up to date with 'bop' culture as I feel that Soundbops will greatly enhance her love for music and for her first foray into musicianship!
What a great product! It has been as much fun for us as it has been for our 3 year old daughter. We've now bought a second for my godson for his birthday!
This product is INCREDIBLE! Within 5 minutes of it arriving my 4 year old, who has a global development delay, independently play 3 blind mice. The product is extremely user friendly, tactile and a really easy concept to grasp. The book is easy to follow, well laid out and bursting full of songs to play, activities and facts whilst teaching the music need to knows. I am blown away and couldn’t recommend this product more!
Thanks, Beccy. That's fantastic to hear. And what a great video, too! Thank you for sharing it with us.
This is such a great product. Within 5 minutes of my daughter ( who is 5 yes old) using it, she had already grasped the concept and understood how to lay out the notes for each song. The way it is designed makes it easy for children to understand and the colour and letter recognition was linked in with what she is learning at school. She was so excited to play and learn each new song and was adamant that she wanted to do it on her own. From setting up the notes to choosing and playing a song, each step she did independently which helped build her confidence. It was so good watching her engage in something and enjoy playing it for a long period of time. I can't rate this highly enough. Quote from my daughter " this is loads of fun. What song will I choose now?" " I did it all on my own. I didn't need any help". " it looks so cool"
Soundbops 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Thank you so much, Gillian! We are so glad your daughter enjoyed trying out Soundbops and playing lots of songs. We love this great photo too!
I was one of the first to trial the prototype of Soundbops. I was sold straight away. Michael and an assistant came to my house and allowed them to try it out. They were all pre schoolers at the time and they were fascinated. Michael hit a few problems with everything from technical tweaks to Coronavirus, but he always emailed to keep customers up to date. It sounds like we’re going to receive them for Christmas. I ordered 2,but I might be ordering a few more. It is like the musical version of Lego. I can’t wait to get my hands on it! Patricia Hannah( grandmother)
Hello Patricia! Thank you for your lovely words. We can't wait for your grandkids to get their hands on their very own Soundbops. Thank you for your patience.
Soundbops is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews