SoulPad Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SoulPad Ltd

How would you rate SoulPad Ltd?

Susan C
"Just bought a fabulous bonfire camp fire with stew pan. Good quality and looks great, just hope we get some weather to try it out soon! Only point is this has several parts to it as we bought the complete set with grill, bbq pan and stew pot. Instructions were all about safety and fire lighting, would have liked some instructions, like can you use both the large pan and the silver grill at same time, ie will the heat get through to both. Is there a better to put the two items on if wanted to use both, ie silver tray first then big bbq tray. I suppose we will work that out by trial and error but some guidance might have been helpful."
Janine S
"Amazing tent and very easy website, fast delivery - great service and great products, thank you!"
"Beautiful tents, fast shipping"
"Recently purchased a SoulPad 4000-hybrid-G what a fantastic piece of kit and company. Ordered on wednesday delivered friday the same week and erected on sunday in 15 minutes straight from the bag, its that simple. Once again i cant praise you and the tent highly enough."
Thanks for your custom Wendy and welcome to the SoulPad family. I hope you will share pics and experiences with us and fellow SoulPadders over on our Facebook page :)
"The service was great, the lady who called me to put my order through was very helpful and it was all sorted very easily. Our new bell tent turned up about two days after I ordered it which was amazing."
Wonderful feedback, thanks Polly :)
"I have a 5m Hybrid and bought a 4m Hybrid G for my big sis as an early birthday prezzie. Suffice to say we are now the happiest SoulPad owners out there. You folks rock"
Wishing you great times camping with your big sis Milissa x
"Excellent prompt service. Excellent product. Bought 3 Feuerhand Hurricane Lanterns. Use the company again. Thanks"
An excellent choice of lantern! Thanks for your order.
Those Feuerhand lanterns are very cool collectors items, you have great taste Jude!
"Isobel was warm and friendly. Our experience at your showroom was worth the trip from Essex with our 2 week old baby and our 18month old! We can’t wait for this summer!! Emma and Chris x"
Hello Emma. Isobel will be very pleased to hear your comments. Enjoy your summer - sounds like you're going to be very busy!
"Very helpful in their products and very quick delivery"
We aim to please! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Here's hoping for some great weather soon Susan! You've got some great kit there. Thanks for your comments. As re-sellers we don't have control of the instructions that go with this kit, but your comments are valid and appreciated - we will certainly feed those back to the manufacturer. In the meantime do give us a call to chat things through. We use that kit extensively and know it inside out. It's very robust and the configuration is extremely flexible.
Thanks very much for your order, Susan. We'll let the manufacturer know about your comments on the instructions but in the meantime, please do get in contact if you're stuck. We've used this particular piece of kit many times over the years and can offer advice.
Christine C
Verified Buyer
"I received my 5m Bell tent very quickly, neatly boxed and secure. I have had a practice setting it up. amazed by the size of the internal space. very excited to create a colourful living space inside and to enjoy my camping adventures. Thank you for an amazing tent!"
We do like a customer who practices beforehand! Thank you very much for your order.
"I still haven't received my order- two sets of festoon lights. I'm not sure if something has gone wrong with the delivery but not very happy the order still hasn't arrived as orders almost two weeks ago."
Holly I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. You were sent tracking details of your order which was returned to our warehouse after a failed delivery. Unfortunately we were not made aware of this return and we failed to contact you to re-arrange the shipment. We have taken this up with our warehouse team to ensure it does not happen again. You have since been refunded for your order.
"SoulPad were very helpful, and answered all my questions regarding delivery to Cyprus for the solar lights I wanted to order."
Thank you for your order, Diane. Glad we could help.
"We booked to visit your showroom on Monday 12th February 2018, late morning. It was easy to find and had nice quiet parking. We were the only viewers booked in at that time, and the lady in the office (I do apologise for not remembering her name) was very helpful indeed. We had plenty of time to make our choices and decisions, and in the end ordered a 4m version with zipped in groundsheet. We haven't used it yet, but plan to do so these next few months. Thank you very much for your help! Adrian, Tina and Elodie"
Hi guys. Thanks so much for your order. We're glad to hear that you didn't feel rushed and you had plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Enjoy your new SoulPad!

PS - The lady's name is Isobel.
"Very quick delivery and excellent email contact"
Thank you, Linda!
"Really great tents, I was recommended by a friend and I haven't been disappointed. Always deliver on time too. Very happy customer"
Thank you!
"Great customer service , fantastic showroom , great staff big thank you to Isobel for a welcoming service and making our experience wonderful. Thank you so much for our purchase of a great tent and stove . We have now received our goods and are so so happy ."
Thanks, Dean. Happy days ahead!
"Need some spares for our Blaze stove. Easy to order and arrived in very quick time. Thanks."
When you need to be toasty - you NEED to be toasty.
Glad to help!
"We are so excited! Our new soulpad came very quickly and we can’t wait until the weather warms up so we can use it. Thank you soulpad! X"
We're excited for you, Chloe. Thanks very much for your order, see you in a field somewhere!
"My new year resolution for 2017 was to buy a SoulPad tent and I ordered it right before the end of 2017. It was easy to purchase online ( I'd been looking at the website all year), it arrived safely, promptly and was well packaged ( it was delivered in the rain when we were out). I've unpacked it and can't wait to put it up - with help from the online video! Thanks SoulPad..."
Ruth - we admire your determination to see things through. Here's hoping your resolutions for 2018 are not too challenging. Happy New Year!
"Haven't had a chance to put the tent up yet but it looks great and the service I received from Soulpad was great."
Thanks, Andrew. Let us know how you get on putting it up. You should find detailed instructions in the box.
"Very quick delivery, exactly what i was expecting from the order, liked the way it was packed. Easy to use the website, professional feel to it, most likely will buy from here again"
Thanks, Cameron. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Perfect customer service and delivery. Yet to try tent but very hopeful"
Thanks, Tristan. We know how exciting having a new SoulPad delivered can be but don't forget to read the instructions!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 107 reviews