SoulPad Ltd Reviews

Samantha Barrett
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Daniel Draper
More Photos & Videos
Outstanding service and quality of items. We have a tent purchased 12 years ago and still in perfect condition. Just replaced the tent bag as it got a bit worn. Excellent service and quality. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you.
This is great feedback, thank you Eleni.
During this difficult period I received a quick delivery.
Clear communication.
My Fabsil shampoo and waterproof was well packed
Very happy
Thanks for this feedback, glad to hear you're very happy :)
Shipping was very fast and product completely met expectations. It was incredibly easy to put up—I did it by myself even. The instructions were very clear as well. Of course, in typical tent fashion, I could get it back in the bag it’s meant for but that’s user error. Great tent.
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 3rd March 2020
Thanks for the positive feedback Margo. With practise you'll soon nail getting it back into the bag. Following customer feedback we made the bags 20% bigger some years ago, we now feel the bags are 20% too big! The key is to follow the folding instructions in the manual, and always secure the rolled tent with the straps supplied before attempting to re-bag it. Meantime, happy camping Margo, and thanks for sharing the picture :)
I ordered the SoulPad 3000-ultralite, which came quickly and was packaged well.
However, the description of the tent as being able to be transported on the back of a bike was, let's say, optimistic. I
It is carryable, so you could hump it onto a train or bus, but it would be best transported in a car. I guess if I had looked more carefully at the dimensions - folded up at .8 meters long and weighing 10 kilos, I should have been better prepared for what I received.
Having said that I look forward to using it when the weather improves. But I don't think I will be taking it anywhere on my bike.
SoulPad Ltd 4 star review on 3rd March 2020
Thanks for the honest, fair review Simon. Much appreciated. We introduced the 3000-ultralite to our range after watching many bikers ride off with the heavier 3000-hybrid strapped to their bikes. Not intending to mislead, we will certainly address the description of the 3000-ultralite to be clearer. Thanks again.
Fantastic quality products, I've now bought 3 different bell tents and the quality is amazing.
Brilliant, friendly and quick customer service response
Fast delivery
Thanks for the positive review Rachel, it pleases us that you're so happy with both the product and service.
Perfect service. My bell tent arrived with 36 hours of my order
Thanks Edward, we appreciate your business.
Thank you so much for your speed of execution.
You're very welcome Dominique, thanks for your order.
Very helpful on telephone and my order worked out perfectly to Ireland.
So good to hear, thank you for your business Adrianna.
Fantastic service from SoulPad Ltd when buying a demi-inner for the SoulPad 4000 hyprid that we received as a 30th birthday present.

I would highly recommend purchasing a demi-inner for your SoulPad - not only does it make it feel even more homely it also helps make it cosy providing added warmth during the later camping season.

Thanks so much SoulPad!
Really pleased to hear you're happy with both the product and service you received. Thanks for the feedback.
Sadly I managed to order something that wasn’t in stock which is always a shame as we always tend to be in a hurry for things, but ...
These guys were on it straight away letting me know, so thanks to them I was able to reorder a similar product in time.
So sorry we couldn't honour your order on this occasion Robert, glad you got sorted elsewhere. Thanks for considering SoulPad.
This is the second bell tent we have bought, both have been fantastic spaces to in. We have also bought accessories and spares - each and every time the service from Soul Pa has quick, friendly and efficient.
Thanks Roger that's really good to hear. Thanks also for your continued custom.
We purchased a 5m coir mat. An excellent product and supreme service. Thank you once again Soulpad!
Thank you for your continued custom and positive feedback!
Only ordered some small items but they were delivered very quickly. I'd happily use Soulpad again when the need arises.
Thanks for the positive feedback Mike.
Amazing product! Amazing people! Very fast delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Joe, much appreciated :)
The service I have received has been amazing. My enquiries were answered quickly and were helpful to me in deciding which size bell tent to buy. Once I had ordered it was delivered the next working day which is fantastic. I have not used the tent yet but so far my review is 5⭐️ I would not hesitate to recommend soul pad.
That's lovely to hear Sarah, I'm glad the team were able to help you make an informed decision.
Purchased an inner tent from Soulpad Ltd and received the next day free shipping.
The inner tent is true to size and is very well made product with a great price compared to other suppliers.
Well pleased, will purchase from the company in future
Thanks, Kevin.
Perfect! really glad to hear that. Thanks for your custom Kevin.
I absolutely love my new tent and the service I received was outstanding. Tina
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 15th August 2019 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Thanks for the positive review and pictures Tina x
We were so pleased to find SoulPad and to purchase one. From initial enquiry to visiting the showroom and purchasing to the follow up we have received has been perfect.
Emails were responded to quickly and the attention and time given to us in the showroom was just right! Not too pushy but also informative and relaxed. Since having our SoulPad, there have been a number of successful garden sleepovers(!) and we are very pleased with the whole product and feel confident that if we did need something we would only have to ask. We would thoroughly recommend SoulPad for a great buying experience and fun camping!
Hello Anthony. Thanks for your review. We're all so happy to hear that you're making the most of your new SoulPad. Do keep us posted!
Easy to navigate the website to find what I wanted. My order arrived very promptly and without extraneous packaging. Great!
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
Excellent product, super fast delivery.
Easy to navigate website.
Thanks for your review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 190 reviews