SoulPad Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SoulPad Ltd

About SoulPad Ltd: We make camping comfy!

01953688596

enquiries@soulpad.co.uk

Tell us how SoulPad Ltd made you happy

Christina C
"We used our soul pad 3000 ultralite for the first time this weekend just past and I couldn’t ask for anything more! Super simple to erect (with fantastic commentary in instructions re the erection advice) , looks absolutely gorgeous, feels great being inside and even not a single leak in the rain (even though I did read in your manual that it can leak first few times). My boyfriend did do the unthinkable of snapping the a frame so I will have to look into replacing that - hope it’s easy to do so. We are using the tent again this weekend for my sisters wedding so can’t wait to show it off there (it even matches my bridesmaid dress!) thanks so much!!! Couldn’t be happier with purchase!"
Samantha B
"Excellent customer service and we are very pleased with our new tent and Bon-fire kit! Easy to put up and take down and excellent quality. Highly recommend."
Daniel D
"When you email a query in the middle of a Sunday lunch conversation to a tent company you don't usually expect an immediate reply - but SoulPad did. It is this kind of service that sets the standard, patiently explaining options, costs and making valuable suggestions. The shipping - all the way to Italy - was just a few days. The tent made my children smile just to look at it - they don't want me to take it down - I don't either. I am so impressed in every way and I couldn't recommend SoulPad more."
"Brilliant products, fantastic customer service with quick and easy delivery"
Thank you for the glowing review, Julia.
"Having bought a 3m bell tent a few years ago and having no problems at all with its performance now enlarging to 6m Bell very excited to use next year with my family on the numerous bush craft shows we attend. The service was very friendly and helpful willing to let me ramble on and the offer of a coffee whilst sorting my order out was most appreciated overall would recommend Soulpad to anyone looking for a top quality fit for purpose reliable tent. Many thanks👍"
Cheers, "Dave"! We enjoyed having you here.
:-)
"Great service. Prompt delivery. Friendly people"
Thanks, Sue!
"My order of guy ropes was delivered very quickly but was one rope short. Soulpad responded rapidly when i contacted them. They sent out another set of ropes straight away."
Hi Stephen, many thanks for posting your review. We do hope everything in your order is now correct.
"Cleaning kit for my bell tent delivered promptly - given a welcome refund for ordering 2 items . The cleaner worked really well, even nearly removing a few mildew spots - the tent was 8 years old and had not previously been cleaned . Have yet to try out the waterproofing - hope it will cure the minor leaking."
I think it's fair to say that at 8 years old, without cleaning or waterproofing, your SoulPad has done everything expected of it. Time to give it a little TLC. And yes, spraying with a quality waterproofer will solve the leaky spots.

Here's to another happy 8 years!
"Excellent service and communication. Thanks Soul Pad"
You're very welcome. Thanks for your purchase!
"gorgeous bunting"
It is, isn't it? Thanks for your review.
Thanks for your review and what a coincidence it matches your bridesmaid dress. Happy days!
Firstly, the team here would like to congratulate you on your croissant balancing skills! We'd like to see more of this activity from our customers in the future.
A-frames are easily replaced/repaired, please have your boyfriend call 01953 688595 and we'll be happy to help (and may even pretend to be cross on your behalf).
Happy to hear you found the whole erection experience simple. Enjoy!
"Excellent customer service. Order arrived swiftly and was spot on!"
We do pride ourselves on our customer service so it's always a pleasure to hear what we do is working well. Thanks for your order, see you in a field!
Thanks for taking the time to write about your SoulPad experience, Charlotte.
"Bought a demi inner for 4000 ease. Phoned up to check it could be dispatched for next day delivery and got very helpful staff who checked for my order and sure enough it arrived next day. Inner is well designed and makes sleeping lovely and cosy."
Mmm, cosy. Thanks for taking the time to review.
We do like cosy! Happy to hear you're pleased with the delivery and item.
"Fantastic company with great products, had one item delivered incorrectly which was rectified straight away, promptly and politely. Only 4 stars because I believe they could reduce the plastic in the packaging."
Hello Duncan. Good point about the plastic and it's something we're looking into. Thanks for your review!
Thanks, Duncan. You'll be pleased to know we're working towards using less plastic and choosing alternatives where possible. Thanks for your review.
"Love it! I finally ordered a Soulpad - after much research online - and used it this weekend. I went for the 3m, mainly because of budget and this weekend shared with my dad, we managed to fit two blow up beds and had some space for small luggage at the top. I was laying in it midday, which in a nylon tent would be a sweat box, but once you raise the walls, the breeze through the tent is amazing. So you're shaded and cool. plus you get to enjoy the ambience of your surroundings. It rained throughout the night and there wasn't a single leak, plus the angled entrance make sure water doesn't drip into the entrance, or over you when you exit or enter the tent If you can afford a 4m or even 5m then I'd suggest going for that, however, I purchased this for my girlfriend and I to go on weekend breaks and with just one bed, there'll be lots of excess space to utilise, throw a few rugs down and open up the sides! Delivery was rapid too! Seriously chuffed with my purchase."
We're seriously chuffed with your purchase too. Thanks very much!
We're seriously chuffed too. The 3m is a good choice for two. Here's to great camping breaks, enjoy!
"Fab customer service. Very helpful. Fab brand. Rapid despatch. Can’t wait to try tent."
Hi Patrick. Enjoy your new purchase and please send us a few pics if you get a chance. Thanks for the feedback!
"great"
Yay!
"Super product, easy to use website and quick delivery. Great"
Positive and to the point. A very efficient review. 10/10.
Thanks!
"Super fast delivery, very happy with purchase ."
Cheers, Suzanne!
"Wow! Super quick delivery - you must have known what I was going to order before I did!"
Our delivery elves are super-speedy! Thanks for posting a review.
"Any time we've contacted the team at SoulPad they've gone above and beyond with the customer service - cannot rate them highly enough!"
Thanks Leigh, we appreciate the feedback.
"Very happy with our soul pad lite 4000. Very good customer service. Highly recommended."
Thanks, Zoe!