SoulPad Ltd Reviews

Shadwell,
Thetford,
Norfolk

Perfect service. My bell tent arrived with 36 hours of my order
Thanks Edward, we appreciate your business.
Thank you so much for your speed of execution.
You're very welcome Dominique, thanks for your order.
Very helpful on telephone and my order worked out perfectly to Ireland.
So good to hear, thank you for your business Adrianna.
Fantastic service from SoulPad Ltd when buying a demi-inner for the SoulPad 4000 hyprid that we received as a 30th birthday present. I would highly recommend purchasing a demi-inner for your SoulPad - not only does it make it feel even more homely it also helps make it cosy providing added warmth during the later camping season. Thanks so much SoulPad!
Really pleased to hear you're happy with both the product and service you received. Thanks for the feedback.
Sadly I managed to order something that wasn’t in stock which is always a shame as we always tend to be in a hurry for things, but ... These guys were on it straight away letting me know, so thanks to them I was able to reorder a similar product in time.
So sorry we couldn't honour your order on this occasion Robert, glad you got sorted elsewhere. Thanks for considering SoulPad.
This is the second bell tent we have bought, both have been fantastic spaces to in. We have also bought accessories and spares - each and every time the service from Soul Pa has quick, friendly and efficient.
Thanks Roger that's really good to hear. Thanks also for your continued custom.
We purchased a 5m coir mat. An excellent product and supreme service. Thank you once again Soulpad!
Thank you for your continued custom and positive feedback!
Only ordered some small items but they were delivered very quickly. I'd happily use Soulpad again when the need arises.
Thanks for the positive feedback Mike.
Amazing product! Amazing people! Very fast delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Joe, much appreciated :)
The service I have received has been amazing. My enquiries were answered quickly and were helpful to me in deciding which size bell tent to buy. Once I had ordered it was delivered the next working day which is fantastic. I have not used the tent yet but so far my review is 5⭐️ I would not hesitate to recommend soul pad.
That's lovely to hear Sarah, I'm glad the team were able to help you make an informed decision.
Purchased an inner tent from Soulpad Ltd and received the next day free shipping. The inner tent is true to size and is very well made product with a great price compared to other suppliers. Well pleased, will purchase from the company in future Thanks, Kevin.
Perfect! really glad to hear that. Thanks for your custom Kevin.
I absolutely love my new tent and the service I received was outstanding. Tina
Thanks for the positive review and pictures Tina x
We were so pleased to find SoulPad and to purchase one. From initial enquiry to visiting the showroom and purchasing to the follow up we have received has been perfect. Emails were responded to quickly and the attention and time given to us in the showroom was just right! Not too pushy but also informative and relaxed. Since having our SoulPad, there have been a number of successful garden sleepovers(!) and we are very pleased with the whole product and feel confident that if we did need something we would only have to ask. We would thoroughly recommend SoulPad for a great buying experience and fun camping!
Hello Anthony. Thanks for your review. We're all so happy to hear that you're making the most of your new SoulPad. Do keep us posted!
Easy to navigate the website to find what I wanted. My order arrived very promptly and without extraneous packaging. Great!
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
Excellent product, super fast delivery. Easy to navigate website.
Thanks for your review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
We recently bought a five metre bell tent (SP5E SoulPad 5000-ease™) from Soul pad after spending a lot of time researching the best make and model on the market. I had originally contacted 'Honeybells' who are tent suppliers for major festivals as their tents looked great and clearly were of a high standard and they referred me to the Soulpad website (their supplier). As luck would have it Soulpad have a showroom at Thetford and we were going camping in Norfolk. We arranged an appointment after checking their stock availability so we could buy it and carry on to the camp site. We were greeted by a lovely lady who was incredibly helpful and it was great to see the tents erected as we were originally going to go for the four metre bell tent but as we were taking our puppy and a teenager it would have been way too small. We also bought the bunting that came with it and the bijou inner compartment to allow the teenager some semblance of privacy. We also opted for the large coir mat and it was brilliant at the entrance of the tent and stopped the dirt tracking around the floor. The best thing about the tent though was how easy it was to put up, we had previously owned a large family tent that took forever to put up and even longer to take down so this was joyous! stand the long pole in the centre and pin the ground sheet etc. down and it's done, throw everything in and you're ready to go off exploring. It was also cool to sleep in and we had torrential rain on the last night and we were bone dry. We were also the centre of attention on the campsite as we had the 'coolest' tent and lots of people stopped too admire it.
Ah yes, I see you've experienced 'SoulPad Admiration'. It's a common side-effect of owning such an iconic tent which may also result in long conversations and making new friends.
Thanks for posting such a detailed and informative review. I'm sure many others will find this helpful.
Great website, products and service! Really helpful and amazing communication, can’t recommend highly enough.
That's wonderful to hear. Thanks Andrew.
Extremely fast delivery, and short of something to bash the pegs in with, the tent's good to go straight out of the bag. Comfortable in heat of 25-30C with the sides rolled up, and it's easy to retighten all the sides when people inevitable trip over your guyropes in the night. Generous fit for 4, you could squeeze in 6, or even 8 with no bags and a tight fit. Our last one of these lasted 2-4 uses a year for ten years before it got nicked. Only downside, it's heavy. Use a dolly or wheelbarrow in a pinch if you need to transport it on foot.
Your 10 year old SoulPad must've been part of the family. Such a shame it was stolen because it would have lasted you much, much longer. Still, you've done the right thing by purchasing another! Thanks very much for your order and your review!
The service was friendly and fairly knowledgeable on the groundsheet but I did find the product expensive for what it is. I bought a small table with folding legs but was somewhat disappointed to find that a couple of noticeable dents in the metal table top and even more so when my son quickly pointed out to me, after a search, that I could have bought the same table for £12 instead of the £28 paid via Soulpad. It did make me feel a bit stupid. Other than that, the bell tent I bought a few years ago has been fabulous. We've had some wonderful short breaks in it. Mark Richardson, NE Lincolnshire.
Hello Mark. Thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear everything is going well with your tent. Regarding the table, had you let us know about this it would have been possible to get a refund. If you haven't used it yet it's maybe worthwhile calling our office for the returns procedure.
Super fast delivery
Thank you, Nigel. We're working on a project to allow delivery before ordering. It's proving a little difficult to implement but has resulted in speeding up deliveries on the whole. Once we've got it all worked out I'm positive you'll be hearing all about it on the news. Until then, enjoy your new SoulPad!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 185 reviews