SoulPad Ltd Reviews

SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Katie Griffin
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Carley Holden
We just bought our first bell tent from Soulpad and road tested it more or less straight away with a week’s holiday in Devon. It was super simple to put up - great instructions, really clear - and the tent was perfect from start to finish, surviving rain, wind and heat with no problems at all. We were joined by some friends who brought their Soulpad tent with them which they’re had for 10 years and it looked almost identical to our brand new one, which gives us a lot of confidence that our tent is going to last a long time and be a real investment.
Thanks for taking the time to review the product so thoroughly and positively Sophie. Welcome to the SoulPad fold!
Absolute quality. Had my 5m bell tent now for years, used at least a couple of times a year and it’s as perfect as the day I bought it! I look after it obviously, but any marks just wipe clean off. And not a stitch out of place. It really is still my dream tent. People always stop and ask me about it. :)
Ordered some extra pins for my bell tent. Ordering is very simple and delivery very prompt.
Excellent customer service!!
Service was great, bunting was very well made and good long length!!
Perfect for my purpose, that is outdoor sketching and painting. Sturdy with flexible feet that sit well on any terrain and not to heavy to carry across fields and common land!
I always purchase from SoulPad as the quality is excellent. I've purchased a 4 and 5 metre Bell tent from them, plus accessories which I'm extremely pleased with. Do not hesitate to get your bell tent from SoulPad as you will be be disappointment by the quality. If you ever have any questions, queries or concerns the customer service is brilliant.
Super helpful and very friendly. A pleasure to deal with.
Excellent service good quality goods and lovely products.
Great Service, staff v friendly and efficient, 3 tents delivered next day! Thank you from the Nights Under Canvas team.
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
We have recently bought a five meter bell tent and the inner to go with it. We have been very happy with the tent its passed our expectations, very easy to erect and is just beautifully finished. The inner tent fits very well and again is finished very well it clips easily into the main tent.
Thanks for the positive review Kevin, this will certainly help others when purchasing. Have great fun with your new 'Pad!
The quality and practicality of these tents is truly outstanding.
Thanks for your kind review Laurent!
We purchased a stretch tent for our business and the service SoulPad have provided has been excellent. Technical support and everything that goes with a purchase of this size. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for your honest review and for sending photos of your finished setup. It looks fab!
Service was amazing polite and honest purchased the tend after borrowing one from a friend it then became a must have item. Sadly purchased at the wrong time of year so looking forward to the spring and summer to use our own one although we cant wait. Thank you very much SoulPad.
Thank *you* Dave, for the glowing review and for your custom. It's much appreciated. Wishing you great times with your brand new, very own SoulPad.
Fast dispatch and great prices
Thanks Dave, good to hear.
Great tent and exceptional customer service
Truly wonderful to hear, thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.
Wonderful product and marvellous service provided-thanks everyone especially Zoe for your help.!
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2020
I'm so happy to hear this Ruth, even if you are making me blush! (Zoe)
It's a cozy, solid tent! I love it and so do the preschoolers who get to call it home (or school I guess) during this pandemic.
Oh wow! That's great Jessica. It's pleasing to hear the little ones have some extra outdoor space and that you all love your SoulPad :)
Quick easy transaction
Good to hear Katherine, and thanks for the 5 star review.
Great speed service
Well, when you gotta go camping, you gotta go camping! Thanks very much for your business.
From placing our order to delivery, Soulpad were a pleasure to deal with, you couldn’t get a more helpful bunch of people. The Bell Tent is excellent quality and that is the considered opinion of someone who has been camping regularly for well over 30 years. It’s not light weight camping but it is absolute fun and comfort.
*blush* Thank you for this glowing review, Paula!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 264 reviews