SoulPad Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SoulPad Ltd

About SoulPad Ltd: We make camping comfy!

01953688595

enquiries@soulpad.co.uk

Unit 7,
Dolphin Business Park,
Shadwell,
Thetford,
Norfolk

Christina Chin
"We used our soul pad 3000 ultralite for the first time this weekend just past and I couldn’t ask for anything more! Super simple to erect (with fantastic commentary in instructions re the erection advice) , looks absolutely gorgeous, feels great being inside and even not a single leak in the rain (even though I did read in your manual that it can leak first few times). My boyfriend did do the unthinkable of snapping the a frame so I will have to look into replacing that - hope it’s easy to do so. We are using the tent again this weekend for my sisters wedding so can’t wait to show it off there (it even matches my bridesmaid dress!) thanks so much!!! Couldn’t be happier with purchase!"
Samantha Barrett
"Excellent customer service and we are very pleased with our new tent and Bon-fire kit! Easy to put up and take down and excellent quality. Highly recommend."
Daniel Draper
"When you email a query in the middle of a Sunday lunch conversation to a tent company you don't usually expect an immediate reply - but SoulPad did. It is this kind of service that sets the standard, patiently explaining options, costs and making valuable suggestions. The shipping - all the way to Italy - was just a few days. The tent made my children smile just to look at it - they don't want me to take it down - I don't either. I am so impressed in every way and I couldn't recommend SoulPad more."
"Only ordered some small items but they were delivered very quickly. I'd happily use Soulpad again when the need arises."
"Amazing product! Amazing people! Very fast delivery."
Thanks for the feedback Joe, much appreciated :)
"The service I have received has been amazing. My enquiries were answered quickly and were helpful to me in deciding which size bell tent to buy. Once I had ordered it was delivered the next working day which is fantastic. I have not used the tent yet but so far my review is 5⭐️ I would not hesitate to recommend soul pad."
That's lovely to hear Sarah, I'm glad the team were able to help you make an informed decision.
"Purchased an inner tent from Soulpad Ltd and received the next day free shipping. The inner tent is true to size and is very well made product with a great price compared to other suppliers. Well pleased, will purchase from the company in future Thanks, Kevin."
Perfect! really glad to hear that. Thanks for your custom Kevin.
"I absolutely love my new tent and the service I received was outstanding. Tina"
Thanks for the positive review and pictures Tina x
"We were so pleased to find SoulPad and to purchase one. From initial enquiry to visiting the showroom and purchasing to the follow up we have received has been perfect. Emails were responded to quickly and the attention and time given to us in the showroom was just right! Not too pushy but also informative and relaxed. Since having our SoulPad, there have been a number of successful garden sleepovers(!) and we are very pleased with the whole product and feel confident that if we did need something we would only have to ask. We would thoroughly recommend SoulPad for a great buying experience and fun camping!"
Hello Anthony. Thanks for your review. We're all so happy to hear that you're making the most of your new SoulPad. Do keep us posted!
"Easy to navigate the website to find what I wanted. My order arrived very promptly and without extraneous packaging. Great!"
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
"Excellent product, super fast delivery. Easy to navigate website."
Thanks for your review. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
"We recently bought a five metre bell tent (SP5E SoulPad 5000-ease™) from Soul pad after spending a lot of time researching the best make and model on the market. I had originally contacted 'Honeybells' who are tent suppliers for major festivals as their tents looked great and clearly were of a high standard and they referred me to the Soulpad website (their supplier). As luck would have it Soulpad have a showroom at Thetford and we were going camping in Norfolk. We arranged an appointment after checking their stock availability so we could buy it and carry on to the camp site. We were greeted by a lovely lady who was incredibly helpful and it was great to see the tents erected as we were originally going to go for the four metre bell tent but as we were taking our puppy and a teenager it would have been way too small. We also bought the bunting that came with it and the bijou inner compartment to allow the teenager some semblance of privacy. We also opted for the large coir mat and it was brilliant at the entrance of the tent and stopped the dirt tracking around the floor. The best thing about the tent though was how easy it was to put up, we had previously owned a large family tent that took forever to put up and even longer to take down so this was joyous! stand the long pole in the centre and pin the ground sheet etc. down and it's done, throw everything in and you're ready to go off exploring. It was also cool to sleep in and we had torrential rain on the last night and we were bone dry. We were also the centre of attention on the campsite as we had the 'coolest' tent and lots of people stopped too admire it."
Ah yes, I see you've experienced 'SoulPad Admiration'. It's a common side-effect of owning such an iconic tent which may also result in long conversations and making new friends.
Thanks for posting such a detailed and informative review. I'm sure many others will find this helpful.
"Great website, products and service! Really helpful and amazing communication, can’t recommend highly enough."
That's wonderful to hear. Thanks Andrew.
"Extremely fast delivery, and short of something to bash the pegs in with, the tent's good to go straight out of the bag. Comfortable in heat of 25-30C with the sides rolled up, and it's easy to retighten all the sides when people inevitable trip over your guyropes in the night. Generous fit for 4, you could squeeze in 6, or even 8 with no bags and a tight fit. Our last one of these lasted 2-4 uses a year for ten years before it got nicked. Only downside, it's heavy. Use a dolly or wheelbarrow in a pinch if you need to transport it on foot."
Your 10 year old SoulPad must've been part of the family. Such a shame it was stolen because it would have lasted you much, much longer. Still, you've done the right thing by purchasing another! Thanks very much for your order and your review!
"The service was friendly and fairly knowledgeable on the groundsheet but I did find the product expensive for what it is. I bought a small table with folding legs but was somewhat disappointed to find that a couple of noticeable dents in the metal table top and even more so when my son quickly pointed out to me, after a search, that I could have bought the same table for £12 instead of the £28 paid via Soulpad. It did make me feel a bit stupid. Other than that, the bell tent I bought a few years ago has been fabulous. We've had some wonderful short breaks in it. Mark Richardson, NE Lincolnshire."
Hello Mark. Thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear everything is going well with your tent. Regarding the table, had you let us know about this it would have been possible to get a refund. If you haven't used it yet it's maybe worthwhile calling our office for the returns procedure.
"Super fast delivery"
Thank you, Nigel. We're working on a project to allow delivery before ordering. It's proving a little difficult to implement but has resulted in speeding up deliveries on the whole. Once we've got it all worked out I'm positive you'll be hearing all about it on the news. Until then, enjoy your new SoulPad!
"Got my items to to be honest very fast delivery I was shocked as I only order Friday today Monday . Anyways I’ll be using them items soon as I’ve not use yet but look well and make nice too . Can’t wait for next month to come so I can go glamming use my item thank u James"
Cheers, James! Enjoy your glamping trip.
"Excellent service throughout"
Thanks for your order and review, Jason!
"It's a shame that you don't have a better delivery service. Tracking information was poor, they tried to deliver twice but the days were unacceptable, so then had leave it with a neighbour."
Hi there Glenn,

Sorry to hear that you felt let down by the courier we used to deliver your parcel. We spoke with them and it seems they tried to deliver your item four times (once more than is usual), before finally deciding the best option was to leave it with a neighbour. As far as I can tell the tracking details you received are the same level of details all customers receive and most people are more than happy with this - just see our other reviews.

Anyway - now that you've collected your item we do hope that it serves you well and you can put any courier hassles behind you! Thanks for your order.
Hi Glenn, thanks for correcting the details in your review. Unfortunately, we can't tell delivery companies how to make their deliveries so we rely on them to do what they think is best. In your case, they left your tent with a neighbour and left you a card which is actually pretty standard practice for Parcelforce, DHL, FedEx and many others. I do hope you enjoy your new SoulPad though and that all future deliveries to your property will fit in your letterbox! Best wishes.
"excellent quality, excellent service and great knowledge when I phoned them. super fast delivery. my tent has been on two outings now and is fully tested for a summer on the road. thank you!"
Wonderful feedback Ben, thank you! Have a great summer.
"Excellent service from purchase to delivery."
We're really happy to hear that, thank you.
"Thankyou so so much for your amazing quick response to my questiions and lovely to have such a friendly interested reply. Thankyou as well for a very fast delivery. Couldn't believe it. A truly wonderful company. Thankyou. Louise Webb"
Luckily for us, we have truly wonderful customers too. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
"Excellent service! Great communication. A pleasure to do business with!"
Exactly the kind of service we aim to provide. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 178 reviews