SoulPad Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SoulPad Ltd

How would you rate SoulPad Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Janine S
"Amazing tent and very easy website, fast delivery - great service and great products, thank you!"
Mr G
"Beautiful tents, fast shipping"
Rebecca R
"Today I have set up my 3m SoulPad hybrid ... i did it single handed! I very anxious prior to setting it up as I have brought the tent to stay in solo, over 3 festivals this summer and didn't want my dream to back fire as I couldn't set it up! But fortunately I have found it ok, there is some fine tuning I need to get right with ensuring the ground sheet it evenly laid out. But I believe with a little practice I will be on to a perfect errection! Feels very good quality and is totally as I expected it to be from the add. Glad to be part of the Soul pad posse"
"Really great tents, I was recommended by a friend and I haven't been disappointed. Always deliver on time too. Very happy customer"
"Great customer service , fantastic showroom , great staff big thank you to Isobel for a welcoming service and making our experience wonderful. Thank you so much for our purchase of a great tent and stove . We have now received our goods and are so so happy ."
Thanks, Dean. Happy days ahead!
"Need some spares for our Blaze stove. Easy to order and arrived in very quick time. Thanks."
When you need to be toasty - you NEED to be toasty.
Glad to help!
"We are so excited! Our new soulpad came very quickly and we can’t wait until the weather warms up so we can use it. Thank you soulpad! X"
We're excited for you, Chloe. Thanks very much for your order, see you in a field somewhere!
"My new year resolution for 2017 was to buy a SoulPad tent and I ordered it right before the end of 2017. It was easy to purchase online ( I'd been looking at the website all year), it arrived safely, promptly and was well packaged ( it was delivered in the rain when we were out). I've unpacked it and can't wait to put it up - with help from the online video! Thanks SoulPad..."
Ruth - we admire your determination to see things through. Here's hoping your resolutions for 2018 are not too challenging. Happy New Year!
"Haven't had a chance to put the tent up yet but it looks great and the service I received from Soulpad was great."
Thanks, Andrew. Let us know how you get on putting it up. You should find detailed instructions in the box.
"Very quick delivery, exactly what i was expecting from the order, liked the way it was packed. Easy to use the website, professional feel to it, most likely will buy from here again"
Thanks, Cameron. We look forward to hearing from you again.
"Perfect customer service and delivery. Yet to try tent but very hopeful"
Thanks, Tristan. We know how exciting having a new SoulPad delivered can be but don't forget to read the instructions!
"I have bought a £100 gift voucher for my daughter and son in law for xmas. they want to by a large tent next year and this is to help towards it. vouchers are so usefull"
I'm sure your daughter will use the gift voucher to find something she loves! We'd like to know what we needed to do to make this transaction 5 star. What could we improve on our gift voucher service?
"A speedy delivery of a well-packed item, thank you. A spare bag for all the rolled-up rugs that furnish my BabyBell. (I do sometimes wish they had a lengthwise zip instead of kit-bag style - just a bit easier for me to get stuff into) Polly"
Thanks for your feedback!
"A great range of quality products and a lovely service. We are very pleased with our solution for family holidays."
Thank you for taking the time to review.
"We bought a polycotton tent from another well known manufacturer the pole split on the second outing the company replaced the tent again the pole split and the company gave us a full refund. After doing plenty of research and checking online reviews we decided to buy the Soulpad 4000 Hybrid with Demi Inner, i rang Soulpad a couple of times for some technical and delivery information the staff were amazing they could not do enough to help us. We ordered on Wednesday night and our new tent was delivered Friday morning, we haven't had an outing in it yet but we have unpacked it and the quality looks 100% better quality than our last tent especially the poles. My only negative comment is not down to Soulpad but Parcelforce who delivered the tent, there delivery driver was rude and unhelpful, it is pointless us complaining to them (Parcelforce) because there online reviews are so bad i do not think there is any point. Many Thanks John and Kathy Austin"
We are always happy to help. Thanks for your lengthy review. We've forwarded your comments about Parcelforce too. Enjoy your new SoulPad!
"Thankyou for some helpful dialogue in working out which tent to buy and how to get it to my home in Valencia, Spain"
That's what we're here for. Glad to help and thanks for your order!
"Our SoulPad arrived really quickly in time for our scout camp. It was very easy to put up in less than 20 mins. The quality seems great and we look forward to many years of use!"
Well, Gordon, we do our best. Glad to know it's all working out for you and your scouts. I bet you had a lot of help putting up your SoulPad!
"Everything about SoulPad makes us happy! The tent, the stove, the bunting, the excitement of camping (it's been up in the garden for the whole summer holidays), the sound of rain on it, the drinking of wine in it and the promise of many holidays to come in it X"
Perfect. Making you happy keeps us happy! Enjoy!
"Clear website, super fast delivery and very helpful staff. We have used our soulpad-lite once and love it so far..."
May you love it many times over. We're proud of our fast delivery and detailed site so thanks for taking the time to review.
"The soulpad bell tent is made to an extremely high standard. I love it, it creates an exquisite calming environment"
Brilliant, glad you love using your SoulPad. Thanks for taking the time to review
"Brilliant product, great quality and looks fantastic. We've spent well over 100 nights in our SoulPad 4000 and it's still perfect. Thanks!"
100 nights! You deserve a medal. In fact - there's one on its way to you as I type. Thanks for the review.
"Really disappointing service throughout, awkward to contact and very unhelpful, have gone elsewhere"
Regrettably, we were not available over the bank holiday weekend to take your calls. Thanks for considering SoulPad though.
"Fabulous product with very quick delivery, no hassle shopping, perfect."
Thank you, Donna. We wish all shopping could be hassle free!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 95 reviews