SoulPad Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SoulPad Ltd

How would you rate SoulPad Ltd ?

Louis L
"A friend of ours has a SoulPad 6000-hybrid-G and he brought it to our place for a summer party last year. The kids loved it and so did we so we thought we would purchase one. We have had it up over the weekend and it has been fantastic. We lounged around all day Sunday with the sides folded up, bean bags and rugs. My son even did his homework in there without complaint! I would highly recommend buying one of these. Plenty of room and well made. Cheers guys!"
Susan C
"Just bought a fabulous bonfire camp fire with stew pan. Good quality and looks great, just hope we get some weather to try it out soon! Only point is this has several parts to it as we bought the complete set with grill, bbq pan and stew pot. Instructions were all about safety and fire lighting, would have liked some instructions, like can you use both the large pan and the silver grill at same time, ie will the heat get through to both. Is there a better to put the two items on if wanted to use both, ie silver tray first then big bbq tray. I suppose we will work that out by trial and error but some guidance might have been helpful."
Janine S
"Amazing tent and very easy website, fast delivery - great service and great products, thank you!"
We're glad you're getting the maximum amount of use out of yours by using it in your garden and not only on campsites! SoulPad's are educational - that's why so many schools have them - and there's certainly *loads* of room in a SoulPad 6000-hybrid-G. Thanks for taking the time to review!
"Great service, especially from Zoe and Isobel at the sharp end - advising and adjusting my order. Excellent delivery clarity and looks good all wrapped up: was waiting until half time when my grand daughters come to help me put it up for the first time. Could then add a photo? Wanted one for years... Judith"
Wonderful feedback Judith, thank you. Welcome to the SoulPad fold!
"We are absolutely delighted with our tent. Really easy to put up, incredibly spacious inside and has made camping fun! SoulPad have been very helpful and can't fault our purchase or the company. Thank you!!"
Thanks Pippa & Simon, your comments have really pleased us. Thanks for your purchase and welcome to the SoulPad family!
"Great service. Ordered a 6m bell tent Thursday and it was delivered Friday."
Enjoy using your 6m SoulPad, Chris!
Suzanne S
"Good service and delivery. However they do leak water. The internal labels regarding fire warnings and soul pad label on the right of the door drip water after a period of rain. Also water does run down the door pole after a long period of rain."
"Hi What ever I buy the service is always excellent. Many thanks"
Thank you very much for your orders, Rita!
"Recently purchased a SoulPad 4000-hybrid-G what a fantastic piece of kit and company. Ordered on wednesday delivered friday the same week and erected on sunday in 15 minutes straight from the bag, its that simple. Once again i cant praise you and the tent highly enough."
Thanks for your custom Wendy and welcome to the SoulPad family. I hope you will share pics and experiences with us and fellow SoulPadders over on our Facebook page :)
"The service was great, the lady who called me to put my order through was very helpful and it was all sorted very easily. Our new bell tent turned up about two days after I ordered it which was amazing."
Wonderful feedback, thanks Polly :)
"I have a 5m Hybrid and bought a 4m Hybrid G for my big sis as an early birthday prezzie. Suffice to say we are now the happiest SoulPad owners out there. You folks rock"
Wishing you great times camping with your big sis Milissa x
"Excellent prompt service. Excellent product. Bought 3 Feuerhand Hurricane Lanterns. Use the company again. Thanks"
An excellent choice of lantern! Thanks for your order.
"Isobel was warm and friendly. Our experience at your showroom was worth the trip from Essex with our 2 week old baby and our 18month old! We can’t wait for this summer!! Emma and Chris x"
Hello Emma. Isobel will be very pleased to hear your comments. Enjoy your summer - sounds like you're going to be very busy!
"Very helpful in their products and very quick delivery"
We aim to please! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Here's hoping for some great weather soon Susan! You've got some great kit there. Thanks for your comments. As re-sellers we don't have control of the instructions that go with this kit, but your comments are valid and appreciated - we will certainly feed those back to the manufacturer. In the meantime do give us a call to chat things through. We use that kit extensively and know it inside out. It's very robust and the configuration is extremely flexible.
Christine C
Verified Buyer
"I received my 5m Bell tent very quickly, neatly boxed and secure. I have had a practice setting it up. amazed by the size of the internal space. very excited to create a colourful living space inside and to enjoy my camping adventures. Thank you for an amazing tent!"
We do like a customer who practices beforehand! Thank you very much for your order.
"I still haven't received my order- two sets of festoon lights. I'm not sure if something has gone wrong with the delivery but not very happy the order still hasn't arrived as orders almost two weeks ago."
Holly I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. You were sent tracking details of your order which was returned to our warehouse after a failed delivery. Unfortunately we were not made aware of this return and we failed to contact you to re-arrange the shipment. We have taken this up with our warehouse team to ensure it does not happen again. You have since been refunded for your order.
"SoulPad were very helpful, and answered all my questions regarding delivery to Cyprus for the solar lights I wanted to order."
Thank you for your order, Diane. Glad we could help.
"We booked to visit your showroom on Monday 12th February 2018, late morning. It was easy to find and had nice quiet parking. We were the only viewers booked in at that time, and the lady in the office (I do apologise for not remembering her name) was very helpful indeed. We had plenty of time to make our choices and decisions, and in the end ordered a 4m version with zipped in groundsheet. We haven't used it yet, but plan to do so these next few months. Thank you very much for your help! Adrian, Tina and Elodie"
Hi guys. Thanks so much for your order. We're glad to hear that you didn't feel rushed and you had plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Enjoy your new SoulPad!

PS - The lady's name is Isobel.
"Very quick delivery and excellent email contact"
Thank you, Linda!
"Really great tents, I was recommended by a friend and I haven't been disappointed. Always deliver on time too. Very happy customer"
Thank you!
"Great customer service , fantastic showroom , great staff big thank you to Isobel for a welcoming service and making our experience wonderful. Thank you so much for our purchase of a great tent and stove . We have now received our goods and are so so happy ."
Thanks, Dean. Happy days ahead!
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 113 reviews