SoulPad Ltd Reviews

SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Lindsey Estella
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven Bradley
We just bought our first bell tent from Soulpad and road tested it more or less straight away with a week’s holiday in Devon. It was super simple to put up - great instructions, really clear - and the tent was perfect from start to finish, surviving rain, wind and heat with no problems at all. We were joined by some friends who brought their Soulpad tent with them which they’re had for 10 years and it looked almost identical to our brand new one, which gives us a lot of confidence that our tent is going to last a long time and be a real investment.
Thanks for taking the time to review the product so thoroughly and positively Sophie. Welcome to the SoulPad fold!
We treated ourselves to a replacement 3 metre tent for our first festival in two years. It arrived promptly, everything was there and it was SO nice to come back to during those wobbly moments when you find yourself in a festival during a pandemic! Beautifully put together, stable and cosy, a real home from home! Thankyou Soulpad.
Item was not dispatched in time (and not until I had followed up on the order) and as a result the surprise of a wedding gift Soul Pad was sadly ruined.
I already have a SoulPad bell tent and ordered the tarp. I had to contact customer services as it was too big for my garden, their reply was immediate and really helpful. I have kept the tarp as it is perfect for summer fates, outdoor theatre etc so I can share my SoulPad tarp.
Such an amazing company! A well made groundsheet that will last a long time. Thank you:)
We have recently purchased two 5m Soul Pad bell tents as wedding gifts for our two sons and their new wife's.. They were a big hit! Very impressed. Easy to put up and really roomy inside . They look great. The staff were extremely efficient & friendly. We are thinking of getting one for ourselves. Jonathan & Rachel
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021
We bought our lovely 4m bell tent (Brenda) from SoulPad just over 10 years ago, and have had great times in her and she is still nearly as good as new - we look after her. Last time we used her we noticed the main metal central pole had gone through the now slightly perished rubber 'C' cup the sits on the end of it (that goes into the peak of the tent) so the bare metal pole end was pushing against the canvas. I went on the website to try and order a new 'C' cup, and some other little spares. The 'C' cup is not available to purchase, but the lovely people at SoulPads popped two new ones in with the other spares (about a £5 order) free of charge, and could not be more helpful getting them to us. Brenda is going to continue going strong. Great company, great tents, great customer service. Bell tents rock!
Great communication and speedy shipping of our coir floor. The floor is a great fit for our 5m bell tent and the product seems very well made. Would use Soulpad again!
Order process was very easy and lead times better than anywhere else. Called to confirm lead times and was greeted in a friendly professional manner which gave me confidence with purchase. Quality of the 4m Hybrid G bell tent is amazing, goes up in about 10 minutes and has great shape, vents helps keep you cool, most other tents you would be roasting. Choir mat is also of superb quality, definitely get one of these if you choose a bell tent! Many thanks Soul Pad 🙏
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2021
We are a campsite offering a glamping pitch. When we had a problem with our current tent we need a quick replacement. Soulpad were brilliant they provided great help over the phone to identify the best tent for us and dispatched the next day. Great quality tent and our guests loved it. Picture credit to @rillyroy
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Very quick delivery.
Brilliant experience. Fantastic product and really fast delivery. Extra thick ground sheet was perfect for camping on hard standing.
It was our daughters 21 birthday and with lockdown restrictions a max of 6 people in the back garden was the only option, however the forecast was rain and high winds so we needed another option. Last minute we decided on a bell tent, and Soulpad came to our rescue, giving us advice on what to order and allowed us to pick it up from their depot so we could guarantee we had it for the big day. All went well and the tent in the end made the day with it all decorated. And it survived the high winds!!!
Great product delivered quickly and packaged very well. Thank you.
Absolute quality. Had my 5m bell tent now for years, used at least a couple of times a year and it’s as perfect as the day I bought it! I look after it obviously, but any marks just wipe clean off. And not a stitch out of place. It really is still my dream tent. People always stop and ask me about it. :)
Ordered some extra pins for my bell tent. Ordering is very simple and delivery very prompt.
Excellent customer service!!
Service was great, bunting was very well made and good long length!!
Perfect for my purpose, that is outdoor sketching and painting. Sturdy with flexible feet that sit well on any terrain and not to heavy to carry across fields and common land!
I always purchase from SoulPad as the quality is excellent. I've purchased a 4 and 5 metre Bell tent from them, plus accessories which I'm extremely pleased with. Do not hesitate to get your bell tent from SoulPad as you will be be disappointment by the quality. If you ever have any questions, queries or concerns the customer service is brilliant.
Super helpful and very friendly. A pleasure to deal with.
SoulPad Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 277 reviews