SoulPad Ltd Reviews

Carley Holden
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Margaret Rees
More Photos & Videos
We just bought our first bell tent from Soulpad and road tested it more or less straight away with a week’s holiday in Devon. It was super simple to put up - great instructions, really clear - and the tent was perfect from start to finish, surviving rain, wind and heat with no problems at all. We were joined by some friends who brought their Soulpad tent with them which they’re had for 10 years and it looked almost identical to our brand new one, which gives us a lot of confidence that our tent is going to last a long time and be a real investment.
Thanks for taking the time to review the product so thoroughly and positively Sophie. Welcome to the SoulPad fold!
From placing our order to delivery, Soulpad were a pleasure to deal with, you couldn’t get a more helpful bunch of people.

The Bell Tent is excellent quality and that is the considered opinion of someone who has been camping regularly for well over 30 years. It’s not light weight camping but it is absolute fun and comfort.
It's a big old canvas bell tent, just like I remember from scout days only better because it has a zipped in groundsheet and a steel pole instead of a wooden one. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to put up. I did it with one person's help in the pitch black at about 1.00am. I took it down completely on my own. Simples.

In the windy and wet Welsh weather it stayed dry, although in a stiff breeze it did flap quite a bit and I did need to re-tension the guy lines twice a day. I think you could get metal adjusters that would slip less. All the pegs helpfully stayed in the waterlogged ground, and I consider it a solid 3 season tent. It wouldn't be my choice in a real blow though - a sleek nylon thing is just always going to feel more secure.

I was particularly pleased at how easy it was to light up in the evening. A single lantern can be hung from a loop at the top of the pole and easily lights the whole tent with a cheery glow.

The only thing that would improve it would be an extended porch/awning. An add-on nylon awning with two poles and attachment to the door would be a useful option.
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Excellent service
We just got married on our property. We used it as a backdrop and of course straggling guests. They said it was really cozy.
It was so easy to put up. Thank you so much for getting it here so quickly.
Awwwww Sara! Brilliant! A huge *congratulations* from us all at SoulPad. Thank you for our first ever video review too x
We love our SoulPad tent so much, and the customer service has been truly excellent. Thank you for rescuing our summer of 2020!
Thank you Jennifer, for rescuing ours. We truly appreciate your custom and positive feedback.
I love this tent! We brought the 5m one and it is huge. My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves it. She can run around the tent and thinks its hilarious. It did rain really bad when we were away and we were concerned that it might leak. But we were presently surprised. I would definitely recommend this company and these tents.
That's wonderful feedback, Alex. Thanks for taking the time to recommend both our company and our products.
We love these tents. Cannot get enough of them!
Ha ha! Yes, we've noticed! Thank you for your continued custom.
We bought the 5 metre bell tent. Took it out for its first use @ the end of August. It was so easy to put up and spacious inside. We fitted the flue to our wood stove with ease using the genie and were soon toasty. Can’t wait to go out & use it again!
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2020 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about SoulPad. We're glad you enjoyed yourselves, here's to many more adventures.
Listen man, if you can; BUY ONE!!

We have been treating our SoulPad like a family vacation in the yard, a screened in porch addition that doesn't require zoning and a nice peaceful office in the woods. It's been so amazing. No more cabin fever, and it's been through a LOT of rain storms. The bathtub floor held up in 3 inches of standing water during a storm and the canvas was waterproof the first night it was in use! The zippers are top notch, and we have been able to keep out critters and bugs in two very buggy areas in NJ and PA. Since then I have taken it down and moved it twice and now it stands in a more semipermanent spot at the edge of our yard on rocky soil, but the floor holds up well to it.

It's 10am, I'm laying on a queen blowup extra tall mattress with tons of room to spare for my family while my toddler watches a movie and my husband works on his laptop. Oh, and her potty fits easily so we don't have any accidents (hopefully, not that it wasn't easy to clean up when we did) You could definitely fit two queen beds and have room on both side of the tent for storage in the 4000ease, but with one bed theres room enough for a 3 year old to play and two adults to have their space. Heaven.

I really want a smaller SoulPad for camping and hiking, we will be getting an inner tent eventually and hope to buy a 5000 with a stove jack hole when our child gets a bit older. Customer for life!

Thanks SoulPad!

With love, the Porcelli Family
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Wow! You really are making the most of your SoulPad and we love what you've done with the place.
Welcome to the fold!
Very happy customer. You guys have a proactive and responsive customer service, resolved my enquirer with overseas shipping in a pragmatic and actionable way, loved the PayPal payment notice making the whole order/payment/fulfillment process easy and fast. Well done.
Thanks, Nicholas. We never tire of hearing how good our customer service is! Enjoy your new kit.
Fantastic quality product. So simple Robust and well made. And excellent instructions
Hello James. As we like to say... 'Look after your SoulPad and your SoulPad will look after you!'.
Thank you for taking the time to review.
A shining light in the bell tent industry. I had a lot of trouble purchasing a bell tent through other providers, either through stock issues or generally poor customer service, but then I found SoulPad and the experience was amazing! Great customer service and really fast delivery. I would highly recommend SoulPad as a preferred supplier of bell tents :)
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Pete. We aim to please and everyone here is chuffed to know we're a 'shining light'!
Wonderful service with good advice
SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020 SoulPad Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Thank you, Margaret. Enjoy your many SoulPad adventures!
Rapid response, helpful practical advice on how to repair my soul pad and in retrieving original order
A great thing about canvas is that it's easily patched up. The team here are pleased that your mouse trouble is over and you'll soon have your SoulPad as good as new!
Excellent customer care, great product and fast delivery .
Really nice to hear, thanks Paul.
Great tent. Quick delivery. There were a few issues when the tent arrived that was beyond their control. They were so quick to sort these issues. Fantastic customer service.
Ack! Silly couriers. Glad to hear you're pleased with our service and product.
Absolutely love our new bell tent, it was delivered promptly in time before our first trip!
Wonderful! Welcome to the SoulPad family Ruth :)
Pleased with my spares that I ordered. Easy to order, quick delivery and quality products.
Lovely to hear, thanks Linda :)
Great service as always from the SoulPad team :)
Cheers Sadie!
Great service and quick delivery of replacement A frame plastic caps
Good to hear, thanks!