Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Quick and friendly service with a good range of products.
Always such good quality products and never overpriced. It’s nice to know you’re buying the planet friendly options!
Excellent, very good customer service. One item wasn't in stock in the colour I ordered but I received an email and alternative was offered straight away. Really pleased with the products, love the sink or swim shampoo.
Excellent products, great prices, outstanding service!
Beautiful tray, highly recommend Excellent service and quick delivery
Swift delivery and product as described. Nice to support a local small business.
Order arrived swiftly and contents as described. Excellent service.
Everything I wanted, ordered and dispatched in good time. Thank you!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Cannot recommend Soul Good Stuff enough as a company! Rachel is amazing at answering any queries you ask. I always get my shampoo bars from here now. I purchased metal pegs to try as I had seen a post Rachel had done on them and I am very impressed with them and happy that they will last a lot longer than other ones. Thank you very much!
Love the company and the products. Always happy to help and very friendly.
Great service as always, my order arrived very quickly, thank you!!!
The hair shampoo is great . Hair feels really clean. And very quick service
Quick delivery. My shampoo and conditioner bar arrived in a cardboard box packed with paper. I'm so grateful they are making it easier to buy useful products plastic free.
As usual the order arrived very quickly & the products are quality items. It's good to support a company with the ethical values that it has. Very highly recommended.
It’s phenomenal!! I loved the shampoo will definitely be ordering again 💜
Great products and very efficient service.
Greats products, well packaged, fast delivery!
Super service from these guys!! Love my Eco egg and freshener drops! Also loving the hair conditioner bars, never found one that worked for long hair in the past so these are great!!
Amazing customer service and quick delivery! My favourite eco shop
Excellent range of products and great value. Very friendly service
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 339 reviews