Soul Good Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soul Good Stuff
Read Soul Good Stuff Reviews

About Soul Good Stuff:

The Soul Good Stuff journey began when I realised that I couldn't buy a singular soap in my local supermarket that was not tested on animals, and living in a smallish town, products that are kind to animals and kind to our planet were not readily available.

My wonderful brother (and business partner) created a simple website for us to begin offering just a few cruelty free and planet friendly products and we had taken the leap. I am proud to say that we have already changed and grown a lot since then but I am passionate about continually improving to ensure we always strive to work in a better way.

We share our profits, promote good causes, and we would never sell products tested on animals.

Our ethos and my vision is still as vivid as the day I started and I know that with each person that buys from us we make a difference to the planet, to animals and to people no matter how big or small, which is amazing.

Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Alexandra B
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Victoria C
Excellent customer service. Received an email apologising for delay with order when I didn't even think there was any delay considering the time of year. Extremely happy with everything I purchased.
A choice of delivery service is brilliant because courier is terribly slow for us and so often the default for companies. Great service and very promptly shipped.
Excellent communication, service and products. Rachael got in touch by email about the options for two items that were out of stock and, as a result, there was no delay to my order. It arrived promptly, carefully and sustainably packaged. I was really pleased with the quality of the items and the level of customer service.
Soul Good Stuff has a great range of environmentally friendly products at competitive prices. Quick despatch and minimal waste packaging.
Bought 5 eco friendly items. They arrived promptly, are good quality, and contribute to me doing ‘my bit’ for the environment. Would use this company again
Lovely products and great customer service.
Great service, prompt delivery. Good range of eco products on the website.
As a returning customer I am always thrilled with the products and service from soul good stuff, have recommended this website to everyone!!!
Always helpful!
products as shown bought as gifts, therefore, not been used
Quick and friendly service with a good range of products.
Always such good quality products and never overpriced. It’s nice to know you’re buying the planet friendly options!
Excellent, very good customer service. One item wasn't in stock in the colour I ordered but I received an email and alternative was offered straight away. Really pleased with the products, love the sink or swim shampoo.
Excellent products, great prices, outstanding service!
Beautiful tray, highly recommend Excellent service and quick delivery
Swift delivery and product as described. Nice to support a local small business.
Order arrived swiftly and contents as described. Excellent service.
Everything I wanted, ordered and dispatched in good time. Thank you!
Soul Good Stuff 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Cannot recommend Soul Good Stuff enough as a company! Rachel is amazing at answering any queries you ask. I always get my shampoo bars from here now. I purchased metal pegs to try as I had seen a post Rachel had done on them and I am very impressed with them and happy that they will last a lot longer than other ones. Thank you very much!
Love the company and the products. Always happy to help and very friendly.
Soul Good Stuff is rated 4.96 based on 349 reviews