Solopress Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Solopress

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Solopress deliver?

How can I contact Solopress?

9 Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Solopress made you happy

"This is the first time I have used Solopress. Used as they were recommended to me as being much cheaper than the online service I have used for flyers previously. It took me a long time to place my order as the system for doing this was a little different to what I have experienced before with a competitor. Finally after an hour I was ready to pay online. Then their website froze me out. I left them a message on their ticket system. As this was on a Saturday morning I did not hear anything more until Monday. Then I was contacted and it was suggested that I email them my images for the flyers. I could not do this as I was away from home and did not have my laptop. However they insisted they could not process my order until this was done, despite the proofreading having been done and the order being clearly there on their website. It was Wednesday before I was able to access my laptop and send the images again. I heard nothing after I had sent the images and so had rang them early on Thursday morning. It transpired that the employee who had asked me to email him had gone off on his holidays but there was no out of office message in response to my email to warn me. So I had to resend again. This time it was all dealt with promptly and the order placed and paid for. I was given a slight reduction for the disruption, from £90 to £81. Today the flyers have arrived. Whilst the quality of the paper and print is fine I am not happy as the flyers have a white border around them. I did not want this. It makes the writing small so it is difficult to read the venue of the exhibition the flyers are advertising. This will have happened because there were two options when viewing the layout of the proof - one had some of the writing cut off, so I clicked the other one - 'fit to canvas'. I will be reverting to my usual company, who charge more, but having used them several times, I have never had issues like this!"
Are you Solopress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Without a doubt this company is the worst i have ever come across , the only thing they achieved is taking the money immediately. Nothing delivered , no communication, i had to chase only to be told there was a problem, SORRY!!! absolutely useless. Do not use"
"Solopress are one of the best online printers and services. I've been using them consistently for the last three years and the quality is always good as are the prices and turnaround times. Everything is laid out simply and efficiently on their website. But they aren't just a faceless website, there are real people behind this who will go the extra to help. If I have issues then their team will sort it for you. Jasmine Perry at Solo is excellent in this regard. Highly recommended."
"I’m very disappointed with Solopress I’ve used them for a while & I had a problem with delivery which was their fault they refused to accept responsibility & rectify my problem I was told I couldn’t speak to a manager about my problem & was told to email which I did & had to chase them up again because no one got back to me & I had to chase them up again the next day I found it totally unprofessional, their lack of responsibility & poor customer services wasted a lot of my time where I could have sorted it out with another company I have now decided to close my account & take my custom elsewhere Rating Terrible"
"Absolutely appalling experience. Ordered 2 print jobs with so called 24 hour service. One arrived 3 days later printed at completely the wrong scale, despite Solopress's own template being used. The other arrived 6 days later - too late for the event it was ordered for. Customer service following this was basically non existent. I eventually got a refund for one job but in the end they stopped responding to me altogether about the other one. DO NOT USE - they are cheap, but there is a reason for this"
"Incredibly good value for money and prompt delivery"
"A fixed price displayed and no hidden extras like vat and shipping. Very quick turn around. I wasn't entirely happy with some labels i had printed as they were slightly off centre. 1 phone call later and a new batch arrived the next day perfectly aligned."
"Absolutely appalling service - customer service zero Absolutely appalling service - no wonder they do not allow reviews on Facebook!! Just had an awful experience with a disgruntled customer service lady called Jenny Thorogood who has just gone ahead and cancelled my order despite being asked to change address on the order after a delivery would not be made on time!! AVOID like the plague we will never be ordering from here again and neither will any of our clients who used this service. Appalling customer service - how on earth are they still in business."
"Solopress delivered my leaflets well ahead of schedule .. I was amazed"
Solopress is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews