Solopress Reviews

9 Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Solopress ?

"I’m very disappointed with Solopress I’ve used them for a while & I had a problem with delivery which was their fault they refused to accept responsibility & rectify my problem I was told I couldn’t speak to a manager about my problem & was told to email which I did & had to chase them up again because no one got back to me & I had to chase them up again the next day I found it totally unprofessional, their lack of responsibility & poor customer services wasted a lot of my time where I could have sorted it out with another company I have now decided to close my account & take my custom elsewhere Rating Terrible"
"Absolutely appalling experience. Ordered 2 print jobs with so called 24 hour service. One arrived 3 days later printed at completely the wrong scale, despite Solopress's own template being used. The other arrived 6 days later - too late for the event it was ordered for. Customer service following this was basically non existent. I eventually got a refund for one job but in the end they stopped responding to me altogether about the other one. DO NOT USE - they are cheap, but there is a reason for this"
"Incredibly good value for money and prompt delivery"
"A fixed price displayed and no hidden extras like vat and shipping. Very quick turn around. I wasn't entirely happy with some labels i had printed as they were slightly off centre. 1 phone call later and a new batch arrived the next day perfectly aligned."
"Absolutely appalling service - customer service zero Absolutely appalling service - no wonder they do not allow reviews on Facebook!! Just had an awful experience with a disgruntled customer service lady called Jenny Thorogood who has just gone ahead and cancelled my order despite being asked to change address on the order after a delivery would not be made on time!! AVOID like the plague we will never be ordering from here again and neither will any of our clients who used this service. Appalling customer service - how on earth are they still in business."
"Solopress delivered my leaflets well ahead of schedule .. I was amazed"
Solopress is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews