Soletrader Reviews

Maxted Road

Categories:
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Soletrader ?

"Ordered a pair of trainers to be delivered before I went on holiday they didn't arrive when I got back I rang Soletrader to ask where they were they told me they had been delivered by DPD I spoke to DPD who said they would send the driver down to my showroom he didn't turn up when I rang again I was told that they couldn't deal with the complaint on my behalf it had to be done through Soletrader I rang them and in fairness they contacted DPD but had just managed to get the complaint in in time, I left it for a week after nothing had been done I called them again they said the parcel had been delivered and the case was closed, I have ordered a number of shoes from them (some very expensive) all of which had different scrawls as signatures, the only people that could take it up with DPD was the people that had arranged delivery (Soletrader) the girl I was speaking to put me in touch with her superior David Mercer he was rude and just didn't care I've now lost £65.00"
"Great service goods arrived as scheduled, good service great prices. What more do you need?"
"Very cheap, arrived the next day at the time they said"
"Sell really nice trainers for unbeatable prices, fast and reliable shipping,it's a pleasure shopping at soletrader"
Soletrader is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews