SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester

Highcross Leicester, 5 Shires Lane, Leicester LE1 4AN, UK

Click Here

Tell us how SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester made you happy

"2 coffees and two brioche buns nearly £18, the pork brioche was served with cold stuffing and the halloumi had 2 of the thinnest pieces of cheese, you could see through both pieces. This along with waiting for 10 minutes to get served all in all very poor quality for the price, never again"
"went in here today to be served a small slice of sickly sweet carrot cake (similar to cheap supermarket quality) and a small average quality coffee by poorly trained staff. Whilist drinking my coffee on an uncomfortable seat I had to endure a swearing brat sitting next to me. I tried to distract myself with the internet however the WiFi signal was unusable. The whole experience cost me just under £5 including a 'student discount'. Am I missing something.. (?) Soho coffee did give me a mispealt email address to come however they didn't bother to respond."
"Food is average coffee shop food, nothing made fresh on site. Decor and environment is good."
SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews