SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester

Highcross Leicester, 5 Shires Lane, Leicester LE1 4AN, UK

How would you rate SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pete

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"went in here today to be served a small slice of sickly sweet carrot cake (similar to cheap supermarket quality) and a small average quality coffee by poorly trained staff. Whilist drinking my coffee on an uncomfortable seat I had to endure a swearing brat sitting next to me. I tried to distract myself with the internet however the WiFi signal was unusable. The whole experience cost me just under £5 including a 'student discount'. Am I missing something.. (?) Soho coffee did give me a mispealt email address to come however they didn't bother to respond."
Callum Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"Food is average coffee shop food, nothing made fresh on site. Decor and environment is good."
SOHO Coffee Co., Leicester is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews