Sofa & Home Reviews

Read Sofa & Home Reviews

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy
Everything went remarkably smoothly with my prurchase and delivery.
All good, exactly as described
The chair is exactly what we required and is very comfortable. However, we had a problem in putting the chair together. These chairs should be delivered as finished chairs because people like my wife and I who are in our 80's cannot put them together and we had to pay a joiner to do the job.
Good product, delivered in time and as described
You never made me happy I just bought some chairs,the only thing was when I tried to assemble them two went together ok but the other two had to have two holes on each opened out to allow me to thread the bolts in not ideal
As described mattress, and customer service.
Ordered a Julian Bowen Jessica Daybed and chest of 7 drawers. I am very happy with both items, easy to put together and look lovely once erected. My only complaint would be that delivery was outside the 7-10 days slot, with no communication for the delay, but apart from that delivery men were very obliging and placed the items in the room I wanted them.
The bed we bought was the cheapest I could find online which is why we chose to use Sofa and Home. The communication from the point of ordering to delivery was slow. When I called the store for an update I was spoken to in a rather sharp manner by the man who answered the phone; not good customer service. Thankfully, the bed was delivered just inside of the estimated delivery timescale and we are very happy with it.
For email communication, please note that in some instances, your email service provider may deem emails as 'junk' 'trash' or 'spam' so please check in these folders if the email does not appear in your inbox.
Excellent service. Would definitely use them again.
Good communication about delivery date and time
Good communication, goods delivered within the expected delivery date and good price for item ordered
Very pleased with the products and service
Product that I wanted was not available, but different product was organised with ease!
The chair was exactly what i was looking for .
Sofa & Home is rated 4.48 based on 187 reviews