Sofa & Home Reviews

Read Sofa & Home Reviews

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy
I usually refrain from writing reviews as I'm not certain they have any effect and a negative review is usually just an opportunity to vent. I am however going to make an exception for this bunch of clowns! I found myself in the odd position of having ordered two beds. One was a gift from a parent that felt guilty about not buying me a Xmas of birthday present for the past 40 years so I felt obliged to accept the gesture. I immediately called and spoke to what I can only describe as the most obnoxious, rude, patronizing and offensive gentleman I have even had the misfortune of talking to. Your blunt "why don't you cancel the other order", "I went to a lot of trouble getting you a quote" and "we will take payment anyway and refund you in 14 days" were never going to sway my decision. If on the other hand you had been polite and helpful I may have been tempted. To add insult to injury you then took the payment 2 days later and made me wait 14 days to get it back!!
We have zero tolerance on abusive and unconstructive comments, the customer will never be allowed to shop with us again.
Exceptionally rude customer service. I ordered online, and my order went through without a problem, then received a call that I did not give my card details, and they wanted to get my card details over the phone. We wanted to speak to the manager, and this extremely rude person claimed to be the boss and told us to order from elsewhere. We have not even received cancellation email.
You are required at Checkout to complete your Purchase Card Details.
This entails your Registered Card Name, Card Address, Card Type, Card Bank or Issuer and Security Code.
When asked, this prospective customer refused to give us the registered address card details, so the order was cancelled.
I bought this as a gift for my daughter as she is expecting a baby in a few weeks and it is for the nursery. She is thrilled with it :-)
Very happy with sofa and home. We had good communication, prompt delivery and the chair is just what we wanted
Our initial telephone enquiry regarding a coffee table was dealt with efficiently and professionally and provided exactly the information we required to proceed with the order. We are very pleased with our purchase and would have no hesitation in using Sofa &Home again.
Very pleased with the products and service
Got in contact with the customer service team as I didn’t receive any information on when my delivery would come, the man had such bad attitude and started shouting down the phone. Would never order from here again.
Customer was insistent that we had given a delivery date, but we had given the customer a delivery week in which the supplier would contact them.
Very poor customer service and communication. Ordered a bed with a delivery time of 7-10 days, 21 days later still no sign of it with no contact to advise that it was delayed. After constant chasing with phonecalls, emails and Facebook messages that were pretty much ignored I gave up and cancelled my order. Received a phonecall requesting I call back - gave up after 45 minutes on hold. Was refunded but without as much as an apology, shocking and quite possibly the worst customer service I have received in my life.
We did apologize to the customer. Our Supplier and their Home Delivery Service were dealing direct with the customer during office hours and messages were sent to and fro.
Many people cannot take calls at work, so it is important that you provide us with as many alternative telephone numbers as possible (home, office, spouse or neighbour) in order that we, or the Home Delivery Couriers can contact you.
I ordered a bunk bed for my kids from Sofa&Home and service was very smooth, my order was processed and delivered very quickly.
Chairs come flat packed but are very easy to put together and are stunning to look at when assembled very comfortable, stylish and modern. Love them.
We were kept informed all the time & knew exactly what was happening. We were told we would receive a day & time notification, which we did. On the day of delivery we had a time slot of an hour which the chair was delivered well within the time. The courier was very polite. The chair was self assemble of which my brother was impressed as there was an extra screw etc, & clear instructions.
Brilliant service
I was so pleased with my chair that I have already sent you an email. Extremely pleased with quality, colour exactly as swatch sent to me. Delivery was straightforward and was packed extremely well, so I knew it must be in good condition and could not have been damaged in transit. I did unpack in front of driver and everything was fine. Thanks once again, will definitely shop with you again sometime.
Very quick to answer phone and call back with information required
Friendly service
From ordering goods and receiving them promptly the help and service were excellent.
I would recommend this company if you require a second to none service.
I would definitely use them in the future.
Helen
Lincolnshire
Excellent price and speedy delivery. What's not to like!!
Ordered a Julian Bowen Jessica Daybed and chest of 7 drawers. I am very happy with both items, easy to put together and look lovely once erected. My only complaint would be that delivery was outside the 7-10 days slot, with no communication for the delay, but apart from that delivery men were very obliging and placed the items in the room I wanted them.
Brilliant
Company provided an excellent 2 hour time slot.
Lovely chairs and the currier was excellent as my mother had to be here to recive goods
Sofa & Home is rated 4.48 based on 186 reviews