Sofa & Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sofa & Home
Read Sofa & Home Reviews
I ordered a bed setter, my sister us seriously ill and we need a bed for her to sleep on during these difficult times. In the website it said normal delivery times but I got an email saying it will be be delayed by some weeks. Sofa and home took the money out my bank account immediately before I was advised of any Possible delay. On speaking to them they lacked any empathy whatsoever, so the order us now cancelled but now have to wait a week for a refund -meanwhile we we are without a bed !!!!and cannot afford to get another till I get a refund as it was all my savings -stressed
Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic, the suppliers home delivery service are working on skeleton staff and due to social distancing, working as 1 Person deliveries. Because of this, the delivery time for this item has gone out to 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately the customer was not interested in this and cancelled her order. Refunds take between 5-10 days as set out by our Merchant Provider. If you are concerned about a delivery lead time, please call us before you order. Call our Customer Service Team on 01652 650942.
Can't thank you enough for all of your help in getting us a bed delivered so quickly and at such a challenging time too. Highly recommend.
Great service, arrived ahead of time, good communication and great product.
Fantastic ! Very prompt and professional service.
Great service thanks
Excellent service. Product arrived earlier than expected.
Good quality chairs a very good buy
Very satisfied with recliner swivel chair.,Expertly packed with no damage.,Expertly made and material used very hard wearing. Would recommend. Absolute love my chair.
very good product good price fast delivery
Everything went remarkably smoothly with my prurchase and delivery.
Really great service, good communication and delivery within timescale. The bed is gorgeous!
Excellent service and prompt delivery would shop there again.
Excellent service. I ordered a day bed and was immediately informed of the waiting time and I had my postcode checked to establish the need for any delivery charge. There was none. My questions were quickly answered by Julian.
Faster delivery...very helpful and friendly staff.
Wonderful service received from Sofa & Home.
Issues with delivery by the manufacturer were dealt with swiftly by Julian at Sofa & Home.
Highly recommended.
Great service, quick delivery and great quality tub chair, thank you Sofa & home.
Perfect. As described
Excellent service
I usually refrain from writing reviews as I'm not certain they have any effect and a negative review is usually just an opportunity to vent. I am however going to make an exception for this bunch of clowns! I found myself in the odd position of having ordered two beds. One was a gift from a parent that felt guilty about not buying me a Xmas of birthday present for the past 40 years so I felt obliged to accept the gesture. I immediately called and spoke to what I can only describe as the most obnoxious, rude, patronizing and offensive gentleman I have even had the misfortune of talking to. Your blunt "why don't you cancel the other order", "I went to a lot of trouble getting you a quote" and "we will take payment anyway and refund you in 14 days" were never going to sway my decision. If on the other hand you had been polite and helpful I may have been tempted. To add insult to injury you then took the payment 2 days later and made me wait 14 days to get it back!!
We have zero tolerance on abusive and unconstructive comments, the customer will never be allowed to shop with us again.
My item was delivered on time and with good communication beforehand regarding the progress of my order. The price was very competitive and the customer service centre was very helpful.
Sofa & Home is rated 4.38 based on 207 reviews