Sofa & Home Reviews

Read Sofa & Home Reviews

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy
Brilliant service - chair came very quickly.
The bed we bought was the cheapest I could find online which is why we chose to use Sofa and Home. The communication from the point of ordering to delivery was slow. When I called the store for an update I was spoken to in a rather sharp manner by the man who answered the phone; not good customer service. Thankfully, the bed was delivered just inside of the estimated delivery timescale and we are very happy with it.
For email communication, please note that in some instances, your email service provider may deem emails as 'junk' 'trash' or 'spam' so please check in these folders if the email does not appear in your inbox.
Great product at a great price
Great product, delayed due to depot holiday shutdown, but delivered as advised
Bought some lovely yellow chairs :)
No communication, poor customer service, vague delivery method, ignored requests for delivery warning, product good
We are sorry to hear about this. The order acknowledgement sent explains that this particular supplier's home delivery department will call 2 days prior to delivery to arrange an AM or PM time slot.
Delivery was within 7-10 working days as promised.
Sofa & Home's Customer Service were unaware of any requests for delivery warnings, so these must have been made with our supplier's home delivery directly.
Great service...delighted with my 'extra bed' Would definetly recommend
A quick and easy ordering process via the web with competetive online prices. Confirmation email to reassure me that my order had been received and a prompt courier delivery service . All in all a very pleasant buying experience. I would definitely use Sofa and Home again in the future. Thankyou for your excellent service.
Excellent service. Would definitely use them again.
Did aim you said chair arrived on time good service would use you again
We receive our dinning table set and delivery as promised! Thanks
Will definitely shop again!
Great service, very helpful and wonderful product!
The product and quality
Good communication about delivery date and time
Really good quality and service
Loved the storage bench, arrived ready made and earlier than expected. Would definitely recommend
Delivered on the time scales stated on the website. Communication excellent, emails replied to within 24 hours and product as advertised. Highly recommended, would use Sofa & Home again.
Good communication, goods delivered within the expected delivery date and good price for item ordered
Contacted me to confirm details - I didn't have to chase them up. Prompt delivery.
Good customer service, kept up to date with delivery schedule. Goods arrived when expected. Very happy with purchase and at a competitive price.
Sofa & Home is rated 4.47 based on 191 reviews