Sofa & Home Reviews

Read Sofa & Home Reviews

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy
Excellent service and prompt delivery would shop there again.
Excellent service. I ordered a day bed and was immediately informed of the waiting time and I had my postcode checked to establish the need for any delivery charge. There was none. My questions were quickly answered by Julian.
Faster delivery...very helpful and friendly staff.
Wonderful service received from Sofa & Home. Issues with delivery by the manufacturer were dealt with swiftly by Julian at Sofa & Home. Highly recommended.
Great service, quick delivery and great quality tub chair, thank you Sofa & home.
Perfect. As described
Excellent service
I usually refrain from writing reviews as I'm not certain they have any effect and a negative review is usually just an opportunity to vent. I am however going to make an exception for this bunch of clowns! I found myself in the odd position of having ordered two beds. One was a gift from a parent that felt guilty about not buying me a Xmas of birthday present for the past 40 years so I felt obliged to accept the gesture. I immediately called and spoke to what I can only describe as the most obnoxious, rude, patronizing and offensive gentleman I have even had the misfortune of talking to. Your blunt "why don't you cancel the other order", "I went to a lot of trouble getting you a quote" and "we will take payment anyway and refund you in 14 days" were never going to sway my decision. If on the other hand you had been polite and helpful I may have been tempted. To add insult to injury you then took the payment 2 days later and made me wait 14 days to get it back!!
We have zero tolerance on abusive and unconstructive comments, the customer will never be allowed to shop with us again.
My item was delivered on time and with good communication beforehand regarding the progress of my order. The price was very competitive and the customer service centre was very helpful.
Quick, efficient service, saw the chair in a furniture shop for £218 plus I had to collect. Bought from Sofa & Home for £165 with free delivery. Lovely little chair looks really nice by my dressing table
Very easy to order delivery efficient and product exactly as expected.
The service from start to finish was good. Delivery was exactly as advised & I must say that all parts of the bed frame were really well packaged & numbered up making the building of it very easy. One side rail needed to be replaced, this was sent via a courier service within 2 days. All in all a good online experience & a quality product.
Very pleased with the service and the dining chairs, well packaged and look beautiful.
Really helpful with resolving an issue with a replacement item that had been damaged. Quick conversation and replacement item on its way. All sorted in 3 days!,
Ordered a Amelia Sleigh bed. Delivery arrived on time but unfortunately the fitting kit (screws and brackets etc) didn't. Got straight on to Sofa and Home who contacted the manufacturer who sent the missing kit the following day. First class service, very pleased with the bed. Would not hesitate to use this company again. Many thanks.
Kept well informed about order by Julian.
Julian, at Sofa & Home, was extremely helpful and prompt in putting right GFA’s errors. Furniture was (eventually) exactly what I wanted.
Good quality product for a fair, competitive price. Great communication with the company, and excellent delivery service, including friendly service from the professional driver/delivery man. Highly recommended.
Julian kept us informed throughout our order. Very pleased with oir table
Prompt, efficient service, goods up to expectations. Would use again.
Sofa & Home is rated 4.62 based on 156 reviews