Sofa & Home Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sofa & Home

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

How would you rate Sofa & Home?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very poor customer service and communication. Ordered a bed with a delivery time of 7-10 days, 21 days later still no sign of it with no contact to advise that it was delayed. After constant chasing with phonecalls, emails and Facebook messages that were pretty much ignored I gave up and cancelled my order. Received a phonecall requesting I call back - gave up after 45 minutes on hold. Was refunded but without as much as an apology, shocking and quite possibly the worst customer service I have received in my life."
We did apologize to the customer. Our Supplier and their Home Delivery Service were dealing direct with the customer during office hours and messages were sent to and fro.
Many people cannot take calls at work, so it is important that you provide us with as many alternative telephone numbers as possible (home, office, spouse or neighbour) in order that we, or the Home Delivery Couriers can contact you.
"I had a very bad experience with this company . I paid through credit card on the night before and the next morning a representative Mr Julian Thomas called me at 8.30 am claiming i didn't pay for the good ...even though it wasn't even sent yet and that I was being fraudulent in a very aggressive and condescending manner. My credit card company advised my that the payment had been made and it was the company Sofa and Home that cancelled the transaction."
You are required at Checkout to complete your Purchase Card Details.
This entails your Registered Card Name, Card Address, Card Type, Card Bank or Issuer and Security Code. This prospective customer did not and the order was cancelled.
Mr D Docherty
Verified Buyer
"The two recliners I purchased were very competitively priced. They were delivered on time. What more could a customer want. Well done! I hope to use your company again."
"Box looked like it had been open very dirty, mattress had no cover on it and metal legs had scratches all over them, it looks as if someone had already received this fold away bed but returned it and it was sent straight back out to me with no covers replaced."
After reading this review we contacted the customer and apologised and had the folding bed replaced.
Unfortunately the replacement was no better. Both beds had been misused in transit by our suppliers courier.
They were collected and the customer was fully refunded.
"Gorgeous sofa and quick delivery"
MRS PAMELA JONES
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as advised and delivery staff were very professional in putting the bed in its desired place."
"Excellent service, very good communication and fast delivery. I'm very pleased with the product."
"Originally told us delivery would not be until the New Year but chairs were with us well before Christmas. Items were well packaged and final assembly waseasy with the instructions provided. Very happy with the chairs."
"Came right on time and delivered by 2 helpful lads. A lot cheaper than my local supplier. Cant fault yourselves or the product."
Mrs Velma Cant
Verified Buyer
"Excellent personal and proactive customer service from order to delivery. Went out of their way to facilitate the best delivery experience for an 82 year old. Good follow up call too. Can't recommend highly enough"
Mrs A K Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Although, out of stock when ordering, I was informed when this item would be delivered and true to their word the item was delivered and delivery went smoothly."
"The product is lovely and worth the wait. However, no-one confirm to me it would need self assembly. I mistakenly assumed it would be delivered and assembled. It was difficult and took me a long time to put together. If someone had taken the time to clarify that would have been so much of a better experience. as it was i had to also call to chase a delivery date."
On the product page it states that the Dining Table & Chairs require assembly. All our items state that they are either assembled or have to be assembled. The customer was advised about a delay in delivery due to our supplier being out of stock and was updated as to when the 2 Person Delivery Team would contact her.
"Good response to initial enquiry and the carrier arrived on the day stated."
Stuart V Davies
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Good price compared to other sites. Delivered at time stated. Only criticism was there was no confirmation of receipt of order and payment. This was a little unsettling."
Mrs I M Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time . Delivery men had no time for a cup of tea ! Pity ! Sofa great ."
Alison J Page
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality product and efficient delivery service"
Mr Peter Laslett
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time but the delivery driver was extremely rude and unhelpful."
We have spoken with the customer and apologised.
The delivery driver's comments were rude and unhelpful. We have contacted the Supplier concerned and asked them to complain to their contracted home delivery partner's depot.
"Minimal delay in obtaining the chair and delivery"
"Lovely product, easy delivery and friendly service on the phone."
Mrs S French
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with Sofa & Homes. We bought a chair from them after experiencing bad customer service at a local furniture store. We’re so glad we did. The lady who rang us very soon after ordering to arrange delivery was very friendly and helpful. The chair arrived yesterday as promised and we love it. I would definitely buy from here again."
Sofa & Home is rated 4.67 based on 97 reviews