Sofa & Home Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sofa & Home

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

How would you rate Sofa & Home?

"The chair is exactly what we required and is very comfortable. However, we had a problem in putting the chair together. These chairs should be delivered as finished chairs because people like my wife and I who are in our 80's cannot put them together and we had to pay a joiner to do the job."
Mrs K E Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Good product, delivered in time and as described"
"Made a call. Advisor was very helpful and friendly. Delivery came quickly. Very happy with product"
Kim Cartledge
Verified Buyer
"Great price, unbelievably fast delivery and super quality. What more do you want?"
"Fitting of carpet is faultless. Was kept informed on delivery right up to just before fitting guys arrived"
J Pattinson
Verified Buyer
"Delivered when they said they would"
"Item as described. Quick delivery. Cupboard carried upstairs and packaging disposed of."
"Exceptionally rude customer service. I ordered online, and my order went through without a problem, then received a call that I did not give my card details, and they wanted to get my card details over the phone. We wanted to speak to the manager, and this extremely rude person claimed to be the boss and told us to order from elsewhere. We have not even received cancellation email."
You are required at Checkout to complete your Purchase Card Details.
When asked, this prospective customer refused to give us the registered address card details, so the order was cancelled.
"Rang them in the morning to check stock levels, and spoke to a very helpful gentleman. Placed the order online and the items came the next day. Excellent delivery service!"
Mrs Karen Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Quick and reliable service"
"Pleased with chair, delivery and service"
"Good price and surprisingly early next day delivery."
Sebastian Marciano
Verified Buyer
"They delivered before than they said also the staff was great and helpful. 5 stars service and lovely furniture. Thanks very much."
"so far we only spoke for 1st time to make an enquiry and even though I`ve lost my speech the gentleman was patient with me and we were able after some effort we did make an order for March 18 , I thank him for being so understanding -- a credit to a new customer indeed !"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Ordered a bed with a delivery time of 7-10 days, 21 days later still no sign of it with no contact to advise that it was delayed. After constant chasing with phonecalls, emails and Facebook messages that were pretty much ignored I gave up and cancelled my order. Received a phonecall requesting I call back - gave up after 45 minutes on hold. Was refunded but without as much as an apology, shocking and quite possibly the worst customer service I have received in my life."
We did apologize to the customer. Our Supplier and their Home Delivery Service were dealing direct with the customer during office hours and messages were sent to and fro.
Many people cannot take calls at work, so it is important that you provide us with as many alternative telephone numbers as possible (home, office, spouse or neighbour) in order that we, or the Home Delivery Couriers can contact you.
"I had a very bad experience with this company . I paid through credit card on the night before and the next morning a representative Mr Julian Thomas called me at 8.30 am claiming i didn't pay for the good ...even though it wasn't even sent yet and that I was being fraudulent in a very aggressive and condescending manner. My credit card company advised my that the payment had been made and it was the company Sofa and Home that cancelled the transaction."
You are required at Checkout to complete your Purchase Card Details.
This entails your Registered Card Name, Card Address, Card Type, Card Bank or Issuer and Security Code. This prospective customer did not and the order was cancelled.
Mr D Docherty
Verified Buyer
"The two recliners I purchased were very competitively priced. They were delivered on time. What more could a customer want. Well done! I hope to use your company again."
"Box looked like it had been open very dirty, mattress had no cover on it and metal legs had scratches all over them, it looks as if someone had already received this fold away bed but returned it and it was sent straight back out to me with no covers replaced."
After reading this review we contacted the customer and apologised and had the folding bed replaced.
Unfortunately the replacement was no better. Both beds had been misused in transit by our suppliers courier.
They were collected and the customer was fully refunded.
"Gorgeous sofa and quick delivery"
MRS PAMELA JONES
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as advised and delivery staff were very professional in putting the bed in its desired place."
Sofa & Home is rated 4.66 based on 111 reviews