Sofa & Home Reviews

4.4
Based on 219 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Sofa & Home Reviews
Excellent service. Delivery was swift and console table was carried into the Porch by one of the delivery men, who was very helpful and considerate. Can definitely recommend.
Super Happy! I ordered 4 chairs from Sofa and Home after doing my homework on the internet, they were the most competitive in price, I also requested a sample of the fabric and that was easily arranged. When I called, the customer service was friendly and professional, they had knowledge and advice on the products. I have to say the overall experience was brilliant and faultless, thank you! I received my new chairs...and they are perfect :)
Julienne from Sofa and Home was fabulous, and went above and beyond helping us with our order when the supplier sent the wrong colour. We received our correct order and we’re so please with the quality and price of our dining chairs. Amazing value and customer service.
I came across Sofa & Home by chance whilst searching the internet for the best prices for a certain kitchen table and chairs. Thought I’d take the risk in using somewhere new. Turns out to be a great decision 😊. The customer service I received from Julian was superb. It was no problem to him to change the order when I realised I’d ordered the wrong colour. And when the courier missed off a piece of my order it was sorted in two days. Quality kit and even better care. Thank you 🙏
Quick delivery and great interaction. I would definitely recommend this company and I’m sure to use them again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Excellent service. Julian always available to give advice
Order was handled efficiently and delivery was prompt and as agreed. The young man who delivered the table was really courteous and very helpful. The table had only very basic instructions (with diagrams) for construction but we did figure these out eventually. HOWEVER there is no guidance at all on the care, cleaning etc of the table. It wasn't cheap and we obviously wish to maintain the appearance and quality of the wooden top. We REALLY would like you to furnish some advice for us to follow.
Great service, many thanks.
Very happy with my product. Delivery great and quality very good.
Love our new dining table and console. Very easy to assemble. Slight problem with delivery which was delayed a day but this wasn't a problem. The company kept us informed all the way
Great service, the bench came all assembled and nicely packed. Arrived within days of ordering.
I phoned to enquire about an item of furniture to see if it was in stock, but the man I spoke to was quite rude and abrupt. Apart from that very pleased with the delivery which was very quick
Excellent value for money. Slight confusion with item received directly from supplier. Julian resolved the issue immediately.
Excellent customer service. Through no fault of Julian, and his honesty, the bed I ordered was not in stock until October, I received immediate refund. Very impressed and will use again.
Excellent service, support and after sales.
Like the unit ,the delivery tracking site was confusing but they did ring a week later with a 2 hour time slot
Dreadful. The same problem as mentioned by multiple other customers in that they are advertising items for sale on their website that are not in stock and may not be back in stock for several months, if at all. The problem was exacerbated by Julian, who was just plain rude. He seemed genuinely affronted that I should be annoyed at the company’s failure. Using phrases such as “young man” and “I am 72 years old” do not make for great customer service when you have already utterly failed in fulfilling the order.
There is a UK and World shipping crisis at the moment, due to the COVID and BREXIT combination. Some customers are understanding of the situation and are prepared to wait. Delays on some items are now several months, please call us first before ordering.
Excellent customer service, extremely prompt delivery, good quality chair and stool purchased. Very pleased, thank you
Sofa & Home 5 star review on 11th December 2020
I ordered two bar stools from this company. There was no indication on their website that these were not in stock. I rang and was told by a very rude gentleman it would be delayed and was given the end of November. This came and went. I rang again and was told he would call me back, but didn't. I had to ring the manufacturer who told me they would arrive 2nd December as there are problems at the docks. Eventually they arrived today. This company doesn't operate to distant selling regulations and still have said bar stools available on their website. Trading standards a very below part. Covid excuse after excuse. As a small business owner myself, it amazes me how someone with an attitude of this person, Mr Rude, even has a business in these times. Arrogant, rude and pompous. Was told after I said if I didn't get them within 2 weeks I would cancel, that good luck as the prices would be alot higher in January with a sniffle condescending attitude. My reply was that was my choice I never have left a bad review as I know how tough it is. Firstly don't put items on your website that are not in stock or at least mention it in your website, so the consumer has a choice. Secondly, don't talk down to people, you are no better than anyone else. My advise is to avoid this persons company, even if it means paying abit more elsewhere. Horrible person
Sofa & Home is rated 4.42 based on 219 reviews