Sofa & Home Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Sofa & Home

help@sofaandhome.co.uk

Wheatfield House, Old Vicarage Park, Scawby, Nr. Brigg, North Lincolnshire

Tell us how Sofa & Home made you happy

"Julian kept us informed throughout our order. Very pleased with oir table"
"Prompt, efficient service, goods up to expectations. Would use again."
"Great service and brilliant quality chairs. Wouldn’t hesitate to order from this company again and would highly recommend."
"purchased a 3 piece suite from sofa & home. it did not suit us . i informed them by email then they rang me. they are taking back the suite and they were very helpful on the phone. i would recommend sofa & home for your furnishing needs"
"Extremely pleased with our new sideboard. Very well made. The service was excellent too. Wish buying furniture was always this easy. Thank you!"
"Excellent service from Julian. Nothing was a trouble."
"Great service - very helpful. Thank you."
"I recently ordered a classic retro shankar armchair....was even nicer than pictured, lovely quality and comfort, delivered express within 24 hours too"
"Fantastic sofa and armchair at a good price and delivered exactly when promised."
"Bought a marble topped table .... was delivered in the time window advertised no worries. However whilst the table was a two man delivery they did not assemble... when I came to assemble parts where missing (rubber stops to go between marble top and table legs). No sign of rubber stops to date... and buyer beware the tabletop is really heavy my wife and I are unable to lift in place..."
The customer received an acknowledgement stating a 2 Person Home Delivery to room of choice. Unfortunately this particular courier does not offer an assembly option, otherwise the customer would have been notified as to a choice. As for the rubber stops, these were posted the day the customer asked for them, since then, on our request the supplier has sent a second pack.
"Ordered 4 chairs but couldn’t take them for several weeks - no problem. Gave a suitable date and was contacted by the carriers 2 weeks before that to arrange delivery - no problem. Goods were delivered on the agreed date and at the notified time. The chairs themselves are what I expected for the price (took a little putting, being 4 of them, but that was expected). Wou Don’t hesitate to use them again if the need arose."
"I am very happy with my sofa. Very helpful customer service and fast delivery! I highly recommend."
"Perfect service from original order to final delivery; thank you!"
"I ordered two office chairs. I rang to check on delivery and they were delivered the next day. Extremely helpful and efficient - I would certainly recommend and use again! Thank you."
"Mark on base of unit ,changed no problem great"
"Excellent service, quick and easy will definitely by using this site again"
"Everyone was very kind and helpful as I was own my after a triple bypass. Especially the two young men delivering the sofa and swivel chair."
"Couldn't be happier with the end products and with the service of both the customer care team and the delivery drivers. We had an initial upset with damaged items on the first delivery but the issue was managed without question and a swap out arranged for the following weekend. Those items were received in pristine condition and the drivers even helped us to unwrap and check them before they took the old ones back with the new packaging - lovely! There are mixed reviews online and we were slightly skeptical g When making this purchase but the furniture really is beautiful and the customer service couldn't be faulted. It's not the problem but how it's dealt with that matters and I would have no hesitation at using Sofa and Home again or in recommending them to my friends and family."
"Excellent service from order to delivery. Lovely sturdy bed and lovely quality."
"From start to finish there has been issues. Firstly we were told the items we purchased wouldn’t be delivered for at least 3 weeks. We then had a phone call from Birlea saying they would deliver on a specific day. I waited in all day and no delivery was attempted. This happened 3 more times. In the end I rang up to cancel the order and asked for a refund. Nearly 2 months later Sofa and Home bombard me with emails and phone calls demanding that I pay for the furniture as they have ‘proof’ that I have signed for the furniture. After investigation on my part I discover that Expedia, the courier used in fact delivered to a neighbour’s property and did not recieve a signature as the have been and still are abroad. Sofa and home deal with 2 other companies (Birlea and Expedia?) which are totally incompetent. After all this inconvenience to us after just having a baby we have still not even had so much as a ‘sorry’ from any of these companies. We finally have the furniture which is the patchwork chair and footstool. It looks lovely but is not the most comfortable to sit on especially after a cesearean section when trying to feed a newborn! No padding on the seat whatsoever so I would not recommend at all."
The order was originally cancelled by the customer. Unbeknown to us the goods were delivered to the customer and naturally we refunded the customer a few days later.
We received notification from our supplier that the goods had been delivered and were asking us for payment. This was 1 month later. On enquiring the customer would not answer our calls and by email the customer denied receiving anything. Our supplier then sent us Proof of Delivery and a Courier photograph of the goods outside the neighbour’s house.
Then the customer apologised and replied saying the items were delivered to the neighbour and their daughter accepted the items and were left in their garage for 1 month. The customer has now paid for the items.
Sofa & Home is rated 4.59 based on 138 reviews