soak.com Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"Great products!! However communication about delivery could be a lot better, I had to phone up 4 days after placing my order as I had not been advised when it would be delivered, I was given a date over the phone and then I received an email which stated it would be the day before I was told just hours earlier on the phone. This made it hard for me to arrange for some one to be in to receive the delivery due to working full time and just being given a slot of 8am - 6pm didn’t help."
"Good Quality product ar an excellent price"
"Good products, good prices, some good customer service."
"Well pleased with shower head fast delivery i would order again from them."
"Basin waste spec was 1 1/4 inch however the waste supplied was 1 1/2 inch which resulted in an extra trip to purchase bottle trap and a loss of 2 hours on the job. The item supplied is good quality however and would still use Soak again."
"Good product. Good price. Poor delivery."
"I've purchased a property to redevelop and needed help with the design of the bathroom and WC and found Joseph to be very helpful in choosing the right products as well as getting me the best price, i will be using Soak products for my next property investment."
"Order arrived on time and in good condition. I may have missed it in the small print, but was a kerb side delivery so I had to carry the radiator into the flat myself. This wasn’t a problem for me, but had it just been my 8 month pregnant wife at home, I’m not sure she would have managed."
"Reasonable pricing , on time delivery , delivery tracking and communication good"
"Goods look exactly as pictured - very pleased with the quality. An estimated delivery date at time of ordering would have been useful."
"Prompt accurate service delivered as promised. Let down slightly by allowing spam email to follow"
"Mounting kit for bath was not complete when delivered, pie e missing. Contacted via Ebay, no reply. Contacted office and full replacement was sent out promptly."
"Everything is as described and looks really good. Delivery excellent as well"
"Just what I require"
"good price / quality rate"
"Although we have yet to install the radiator, we are happy that the process was so easy and the item arrived as promised, on time and what appears to be in good condition. If it leaks, I'll ask for a new one, but as things stand we are happy."
"Delivered what they promised when they promised and sorted out a problem (damaged sink) quickly and without any fuss"
"Website spreekt voor zich en als je vragen hebt Kun je dit snel stellen via de chat. Klein puntje van kritiek, ik had een specifieke leverdatum aangegeven en helaas werd jet product niet op die dag geleverd maar gelijk de dag na bestellen. Wat dus niet de bedoeling was"
"Great service."
"I ordered a toilet from Soak.com on line. I rang them to check my order. They answered quickly. Jack was very helpful and assured me of my delivery date and delivery process. All good so far. Linda."
soak.com is rated 3.79 based on 4,601 reviews