soak.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend soak.com
Lee Michael
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the mirror and the way it was packaged"
Hi Lee,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We hope you will consider shopping with ourselves again in the future.

Beverley Rix
Verified Buyer
"The valves look really nice, good quality with the exception of a tiny chrome chip/scratch, but couldn’t return as we needed to get the radiator installed and you can’t see it once on. Overall very pleased!"
Dear Beverley,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused for you.

After having looked into your order further, I can confirm we have not received communication regarding the damaged item.

I have now taken over this case and await your response in order to ensure a resolution is reached. I will require images of the item to assess the fault.

I will then be able to arrange a replacement or a partial refund for the item for you.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Kind regards,

MRS ATKINSON
Verified Buyer
"Quality and price of products is very good. Unfortunately I needed this in a hurry and paid extra for next day delivery which just didn't happen. In fact it took 6 days for product to reach me from what I understand was a delivery companys fault."
Dear Mrs Atkinson,

Thank you for your feedback.

I personally apologise for the delay in delivering the order to yourself. Due to the inconvenience this has caused, a refund has been raised for the delivery charge. Please allow three to five working days for this to show back into your account.

After having looked into your order further, I can confirm the tracking information now shows all the items have been delivered and signed for.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Kind regards,

Alex
"Ordering was easy and delivery was quick."
Hi Terence,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Soak.com.

If you require any assistance in the future, we are available on 0333 004 6333.

Nicola Cuckson
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and customer service was good when ordering but trying to get replacement for damaged goods has been a nightmare. Problem still not solved"
Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience caused to yourself.

Lucy, one of our Aftersales Advisors will call you now to resolve the situation.

Kind Regards,

Marcelle Craig
Verified Buyer
"Very well made,thanking you"
Hi Marcelle,

Thank you for your brilliant feedback.

We work really hard to ensure our customers get the best experience possible with us. I am so happy this has reflected on your experience with ourselves.

We hope you will consider shopping with ourselves again in the future.

Frances Hinton
Verified Buyer
"Haven't got to the stage of using the products yet, building work not quite finished"
Hi Frances,

Thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to hearing from you once the Quartz Unit has been installed! Our email address for images is sales@soak.com

"Quick delivery"
"amazed with their products"
Neil Willis
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and item in stock and arrived quickly."
Philip Nolan
Verified Reviewer
"Purchasing the taps was easy, however we ordered it on a Wednesday and they were not dispatched until the following Wednesday. No reason was given by Soak. This was extremely unacceptable"
Verified Reviewer
"Bath was great, customer service was awful, bath arrived with no feet , was told were out of stock, phoned a few days later and was promised I would receive them by next day delivery, which I didn’t, had to return the bath which I really liked, delivery drivers picked it up and just threw it in their van, no respect whatsoever, not a great service."
Verified Reviewer
"That the toilet seat finally arrived!"
Paul Cropper
Verified Buyer
"delivered within their time stated"
Keeley Cole
"great product choices"
"Person I spoke to prior to ordering was knolegable and put me at ease as I was worried how easy it would be to fit."
Lianne Moreland
Verified Buyer
"Fast no hassle ordering and delivery."
"Excellent service!"