soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com

About soak.com: Bathrooms are often considered one of the most important rooms in the house. They should be both functional and stunning, no matter whether your style is modern, vintage or a little quirky but there’s also a lot of fear towards renovating your bathroom that it’s going to break the bank but not at Soak.com.

We’ve been in the business of online bathroom retailers for many years and are now recognised as a multi-award winning name in the industry. We’re passionate about quality, design and customer service and our enthusiasm towards all three of these things is what makes us the ultimate place to purchase your bathroom suites and accessories.

We believe in the products we have available for sale and never stock anything we wouldn’t have in our own homes but to give our customers even more confidence before they purchase with us, we widely promote all the Soak reviews our past and present customers have left us.

From our online customer service to the friendly faces that deliver your goods, the selection of products we have available to the quality of the final product, when you delve through the lengthy list of Soak.com reviews online, you’ll be overwhelmed by just how highly recommended we come.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your new bathroom underway!

"no quibble replacement policy."
"Prompt delivery. Courteous staff"
"Fast delivery"
"Good customer support, had to call several times due to delivery issues, polite and helpful, delivery service not so."
"Unfortunately the bath we ordered from soak was too big and we had to return it. Dan from the after sales team was exceptional in terms of dealing with our particular case. Thank you Dan and thank you soak. We won't hesitate to use soak again and recommend to our friends and family"
"Did what they said"
"The actual item is good and good value for the money but the customer service and delivery were terrible"
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused for you.

Due to the inconvenience this has caused for you I have raised a refund for the delivery charge for you. The refund will show back in your account within 3-5 working days.

After having looked into your order further, I can confirm we have not received communication from yourself regarding any issues with your order. If you do require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself and I will be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Alex

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Kind regards,

Alex
"I've emailed 5 times , about a part missing , No one has got back to me"
Dear Mr Harland,

Thank you for your review.

I do apologise for the delay in responding back to you.

I have replaced the shower for you and have emailed you via a case.

If you require any further assistance, please reply directly to this case and I will be happy to help.

Aliah
"Beautiful radiator , delivery abysmal , waited in all day for an 8.am delivery which came at 17.30"
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review.

It is a pleasure to know that you are happy with your purchase of a radiator.

I do apologise for the inconvenience with your delivery. I believe you should have been advised of the all day service for a 1 Man delivery which takes place between 8am and 6pm.

If this was not advised to you correctly then I do sincerely apologise.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.

Aliah
"Quartz Toilet was not delivered due to Courier. Wall basin fits the bill"
"It has taken Two months to get a refund for a damaged item. When the matter was resolved, I only found out on checking my bank statement."
Dear Mr Maynard,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologise that your refund has taken longer than usual to process. I can confirm that our refund levels have now returned to normal and should appear back in to accounts within 10 working days. On this occasion, your expectations have not been met and I can only apologise for this delay.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As a Company, we value your feedback and therefore would appreciate any additional information to ensure that we would receive a positive rating in the future.

I hope this helps but should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0300 004 6333.

Anna
"My delivery was good an so was the product"
"I am happy with the frameless shower enclosure that I've purchased, looks really good. The only down side from me would be that the magnetic strip which keeps the the door closed is only held on with a little adhesive stuck to the glass. I would really appreciate it if you could supply two as I believe the one that comes inside the box will not last very long."
"Product is great .. courier service is awful can’t slate it enough"
"The product are off a good quality, however the radiator valve Had no diagram for fitting and a bit disappointed soak.com did not have a service In place (i.e. Transport)for returned Items. especially as I had Items being delivered to me. Your competitors provide this service free of charge"
"Service when I had a damaged item was very good."
"I was more than happy with the towel rail I bought even tho the thermostat was faulty. When I contacted customer services they were very helpful and said no problem we will send another one out. they didn't even want the faulty one sending back. I was however disappointed with the delivery time it could have sent a lot quicker than it was especially the faulty thermostat."
"Lovely finish on the radiators and the exact colour I wanted. Much heavier than I was expecting (not the best choice for my crumbly old walls but plumber managed eventually) - the delivery man was not too happy about getting them upstairs to a flat on his own. Please make the yellow 'front and back' stickers less sticky - I had to use nail varnish remover to get them off!"
"Delivered on time although packaging was damaged items weren’t all good"
"The taps that I had ordered started to stick when turned on I contacted Soak and they sent me a new set and are working fine. Very pleased."
soak.com is rated 3.84 based on 4,044 reviews