soak.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend soak.com
"I am happy with the frameless shower enclosure that I've purchased, looks really good. The only down side from me would be that the magnetic strip which keeps the the door closed is only held on with a little adhesive stuck to the glass. I would really appreciate it if you could supply two as I believe the one that comes inside the box will not last very long."
"Product is great .. courier service is awful can’t slate it enough"
"The product are off a good quality, however the radiator valve Had no diagram for fitting and a bit disappointed soak.com did not have a service In place (i.e. Transport)for returned Items. especially as I had Items being delivered to me. Your competitors provide this service free of charge"
"Service when I had a damaged item was very good."
"I was more than happy with the towel rail I bought even tho the thermostat was faulty. When I contacted customer services they were very helpful and said no problem we will send another one out. they didn't even want the faulty one sending back. I was however disappointed with the delivery time it could have sent a lot quicker than it was especially the faulty thermostat."
"Lovely finish on the radiators and the exact colour I wanted. Much heavier than I was expecting (not the best choice for my crumbly old walls but plumber managed eventually) - the delivery man was not too happy about getting them upstairs to a flat on his own. Please make the yellow 'front and back' stickers less sticky - I had to use nail varnish remover to get them off!"
"Delivered on time although packaging was damaged items weren’t all good"
"The taps that I had ordered started to stick when turned on I contacted Soak and they sent me a new set and are working fine. Very pleased."
"Lovely radiators supplied. Also when we had to return some parts they accepted the return even though they were out of the return times."
"The products and the prices were good, but communicating with customer services was very hard - and very expensive! the helpline charges a fortune, and communication via email almost impossible. I have recommended the site to friends but warned them about the above too."
"product looks nice in use. early days though and took longer than promised to arrive. Let's hope it lasts!"
"Paid for delivery but collected instead. Wasn’t offered a refund."
"The items themselves were good but the toilet was missing. It took several e mails that were not responded to get the toilet and then another was also sent."
"Items arrived on time. While packaging left a lot to be desired, the products inside were complete and undamaged. We're happy with the quality and finish. Assembly instructions were minimal but adequate and the two items are installed and in use! Thanks"
"Lovely furniture at a reasonable price"
"Everything delivered on time. All ok."
"Excellent mirror. Very pleased. It came well wrapped!"
"Resolved a problem quickly"
"They honoured their guarantee."
"Good products delivered on time"
soak.com is rated 3.85 based on 3,864 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!