Snow+Rock Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Snow+Rock
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Snow+Rock made you happy

"Excellent prices on their products, good selection of sizes and colours available and quick delivery. Will use again!"
Are you Snow+Rock? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The staff was very funny, easy going, flexible, chatty, helpful just like an outdoor person. Fun experience ::-)"
"I went in store looking for a durable ski pants and jacket, and what they sold to me is a delicate material easily susceptible to tear, all at a huge price tag! Within my first wear the pants tore in two places and when I went to return it to the store the Canary Wharf branch manager agreed the material didn’t seem durable and took it in saying I will hear back in 2-3 weeks. After three weeks when I chased I only got told by another branch manager that he isn’t aware of the status. Finally after 4 weeks, they made out they have stitched the tear free of charge and will not accept return or replacement. They mis-sold the product as durable and I am shocked how such a big company can think they can get away with that. Moreover I had particularly asked them about pricing during my initial purchase and they lied to me that they can’t gurantee the prices when they do price match - which I only found out when I went though the painful process of returning. Had they been honest it would have saved me £100. I thought I could rely on their advice but they have have been dishonest and mis-sold product for which they take no accountability therefore I will never buy anything from them in the future - exceptionally bad service and dishonest company!"
"Really helpful when I bought a pair of ski boots"
Snow+Rock is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews