Snow+Rock Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Snow+Rock

How would you rate Snow+Rock ?

"I went in store looking for a durable ski pants and jacket, and what they sold to me is a delicate material easily susceptible to tear, all at a huge price tag! Within my first wear the pants tore in two places and when I went to return it to the store the Canary Wharf branch manager agreed the material didn’t seem durable and took it in saying I will hear back in 2-3 weeks. After three weeks when I chased I only got told by another branch manager that he isn’t aware of the status. Finally after 4 weeks, they made out they have stitched the tear free of charge and will not accept return or replacement. They mis-sold the product as durable and I am shocked how such a big company can think they can get away with that. Moreover I had particularly asked them about pricing during my initial purchase and they lied to me that they can’t gurantee the prices when they do price match - which I only found out when I went though the painful process of returning. Had they been honest it would have saved me £100. I thought I could rely on their advice but they have have been dishonest and mis-sold product for which they take no accountability therefore I will never buy anything from them in the future - exceptionally bad service and dishonest company!"
Gary Tabone
"Really helpful when I bought a pair of ski boots"
Snow+Rock is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews