Snoozer UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer UK
Read Snoozer UK Reviews
Good quality, dogs love them.
Major setback is the covers are meant to be washable , can't find how to remove hoop so can fit in washing machine. Sent email, still waiting for reply
Hi Carmel! You can see our video instructions on how to remove the hoop and wash the cover at the link below. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :-)
Lovely snuggly bed. Really well made and Hugo loves it!
The bed is great - well made, lovely colour, and my dog adores it. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because I'm very confused by the sizes offered. I think there should be a Medium because 7-23kg is a really big range so for dogs around the 6-15kg range it's not ideal. The Large is way bigger than what I'd need but the Small is a bit of a squeeze (luckily my dog doesn't hesitate to shove his way in!)
This is the second bed I have purchased for my mini Dachshund. Great quality and loved by the little lad
Best cave beds ever!
This bed allowed me to sleep again!!! Our short haired german pointer puppy had me 2/3 times a night because she was cold in our old cottage .. We tried everything and every bed.. This is the only bed that keeps her warm and now I get 8 hours sleep a night!! Win win. Great quality bed!! Best out there. Best £120 I have ever spent.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Willow loves her birthday present and she says Thanks snoozer you are her favourite bed after mummy and daddy’s bed of course 🤣🤣🤣
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 31st March 2021
The puppies love their bed.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Great quality and fast delivery
Really prompt service - ordered and arrived within a few days. My daughter’s French bulldog is loving it!!! Really good quality product - would highly recommend!
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 25th March 2021
hoop opening on the new shaped beds is too high means i wont buy anymore of this shape, rest is good
My girl jumped in this bed straight away before the cushion went in. It’s a complete game changer. She no longer jumps in our bed ! She is 28kg Lab and LOVES this bed
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 Snoozer UK 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Cosy, comfortable cave bed - Ralph loves his.
Recived my snoozer rear bycycle seat easy to set up took my girl out a coupke if tines fir short cycles to get used to it felt really secure on the bike but i do feel need but more security for the dog inside feel the harnes should go over the dog neck not just at the back but other than that my girl loves being close the her mom
Derek loves his Snoozer cosy cave so much I have been able to reclaim my bed back after years of duvet diving.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
My Nala loves her Snoozer bed, so much so that when i try and wash the cover she will still either sit or try and get under the cushion when the cover is being washed. Purchased a replacement cover so i can alternate them when washing, which leaves Nala happy and not having to wait for it to dry. Great service and fast delivery to which means you don't have to wait to long, mine came next day.
Milo loves his new cave bed, very good quality
Fabulous product. My two whippets love it. Really pleased with the purchase.
Excellent service and quality, ordered 2 and both dogs absolutely love them !
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 12th March 2021
fast delivery and a good product - will buy from them again
Snoozer UK is rated 4.63 based on 83 reviews