Snoozer UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer UK
Read Snoozer UK Reviews
Great quality, very quick delivery 👍🏻
My whippet refuses to get in it now left with an expensive useless dog bed
Papillon in a small size. She absolutely loves snuggling at the back or peeping out of the front. Excellent quality giving dog support and comfort.
My Standard Daschund loves this so much, I picked this bed as she loves to burrow in her bedding. Happy Daschund and happy humum
This bed actually made our dog smile! His face lit up when he saw this and needed no assistance climbing in there. Fabulously speedy order to delivery service to!!
Highly recommend for any pampered pooch 🐾🐾
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Snoozer UK 5 star review on 14th January 2021
We have 4 dogs ,3 staffys & an old tyme bulldog. Bought the XL bed & 2 dogs fit into this comfortably.
Its got a lovely thick mattress & its lovely & warm for them
My whippet absolutely loved his cozy cave, no more sleeping in my bed.
My little dog always loved to tunnel under blankets and has taken to her snoozer bed like a charm. It’s her safe space and as I type this she is snuggling down and fast asleep.
Beautifully made bed, lovely fabric which appears to be sturdy and put together very well. The sizing is generous (something i was worried about). My whippet Otis, absolutely loves to get snuggly in his little cave.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Excellent quality, took my dog a while to grasp the concept of getting inside her bed but she loves it now.
Customer service also excellent, we had an issue with the first order (incorrect size sent) they were really helpful and organised a return and delivery within a few days, I’d definitely recommend
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Sadly the new lining of the cosy cave isn't nearly as warm as the old style although still well made. Hopefully once the materials become available again they will revert back to the old style
We won our fantastic snoozer bed in a competition. Eddie my border terrier loves it but hadn't quite worked out climbing inside yet. My house rabbit Boris loves it too!
I am very happy with the Snoozer bed I purchased. Its of great quality and feels built to last. Our English Bull Terrier loves it!
I first brought my whippet a snoozer cave,7yrs ago.Had sheepskin type lining.She loves that bed.Sadly its had a few repairs and its now beyond help.So I brought her a new one.Its not so good.The lining is not as good quality.Its a type of micro fleece fabric.
The cushion base is far to thick making it difficult for her to get in the opening.Shes not so keen on this bed but will go in will persuasion.
I'm hoping it will "flatten" a bit and I cant see the fabric being as hard wearing either.Definatly not worth the price this time.
My 1 year old dog loves hers and my pup is enjoying her new one instead of sharing. Quality is amazing.
My 15 month old miniature bull terrier Freddie Fingers loves his new bed!
He’s only 14kg but needed a size large. I have recommended this cozy cave to a bull terrier group I am admin on - hope it generates more sales
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 11th January 2021 Snoozer UK 5 star review on 11th January 2021 Snoozer UK 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Brilliant our dog loves it goes to bed and got a job to get him up!!
My 4 year old whippet loves his new bed, ordered it and came within 2 days. Excellent service
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 10th January 2021 Snoozer UK 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Arrived within 12 hours amazing. Haven't convinced the dog to get inside it yet, but really good quality, Thank you
We bought 2 XL beds for our dogs and they are fantastic! Really good quality and the best thing is that they are able to easily get in and out on their own without us having to help them. They can get into the bed or lie on top and are lovely and comfortable for them. The customer service is fab, with next day delivery. We had an issue with me ordering the wrong size which was sorted out very quickly and without any fuss. Thank you for our fab new beds! Love Paddy and Jordy xx
Snoozer UK is rated 4.58 based on 36 reviews