Snoozer UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snoozer UK
Read Snoozer UK Reviews
I’ve inherited a dog. Never had one before but now I have a 9 year black lab. I didn’t want him on my sofa so I bought him his own. It’s brilliant. Perfect size, robust, very comfortable and looks good in my living room. If Syd’s not in it, my son is. Expensive but worth it.
This is our second bed, our whippet loves his cave bed, great value for money, easy to wash. We got the grey to match our decor!
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Ordered the rectangle cozy cave for my Pug Arthur. He had a hand me down cozy cave from my Frenchie, so has never had his own brand new one! He loved that but he loves his new one even more!! More room to stretch out for him and stays in there for as long as he can even though it’s 1000 degrees here at the moment!!
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
High quality and great service
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 19th July 2021
This is the second cozy caves we have bought from snoozers the last ones lasted 4 years, our whippets love them, we have to buy XL so they can have one each.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Item is great quality. Delay in receiving - nearly 3 weeks, however on enquiring regarding the delay and why my item hadn’t yet been shipped, communication and updates were very good.
Marshall loves this bed and it’s perfect for him. We went for XL and it’s more than big enough for my staffy! He’s the happiest puppy in London
Sky loves the cave. Great service and advice on a query. Very fast delivery. 🐶❤️
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 7th July 2021
These beds are absolutely amazing my 6 Whippets, the youngest five months and the oldest fifteen years, love them to bits. I can not recommend then highly enough. Beautifully made in every way
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 7th July 2021
We love the cozy caves, but… We are on our 3rd or 4th cave now and the issues with them needing replacing are all around the opening and the hood pipe. Either the stitching comes undone or the pipe digs it’s way through the material, creating so many holes that it is impossible to keep the pipe inside the tunnel. We were probably pushing the tube back in around 20 times a day at the end of our last one, (i.e. every time we walked past). We have now bought a replacement cover. i just wish snoozer would re-design the ends of the tubes, maybe seal them with something round. otherwise, my dogs absolutely love their cave. We've had them for several years now and would buy another one, despite its issues.
Brilliant quality product. Humphrey, our whippet simply doesn’t want to leave it.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 5th July 2021
We love our cosy caves! Have used them for years and just treated our dogs to new covers. We would highly recommend this product. Perfect for snoozing whippets!
My Vizsla loves his cozy caves and he also loves the security of his crate. The new cozy cave shaped specifically for crates is fantastic. No more squashing a round one into his crate and he is happily sleeping on a flat mattress!!
My dog went straight in to her new bed, no hesitation. There’s no better endorsement than that!
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 1st July 2021
A little disappointed with my purchase. My dog’s favourite go-to bed is his round snoozer he has had for over a year now. So when the new square crate beds came out I jumped at the opportunity for him to have a ‘pod’ for his bed time. However the opening to the pod doesn’t align to the opening of the crate and it also feels less quality than his old round pod. There is also no helpful plastic hoop to help keep the entrance opening. All of this has meant that my dog doesn’t like his new bed and won’t use it at all. Which means I think I have wasted my money :-/
We’ve had 8 snoozer XL cave beds for the dogs and they’re fantastic. We’ve just bought a orthopaedic version for my eldest dog and it’s a huge challenge to get the pad into the cover hence the dropped star. The zip on the ortho version needs to be much larger! The girls still love a cave though.
This is my 4th purchase from Snoozer UK and this time decided on something different, for Yani's birthday present. As always, it arrived beautifully packaged and quickly delivered. So well made, as are all their products. Very happy indeed.
Snoozer UK 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Love our XL snoozer cave bed for a small Hungarian Vizsla who likes to snuggle
Great service dog cave well made
I ordered my Cozy Cave on a Thursday. It arrived on the Friday. I would have been impressed except that they sent the wrong size. There is no phone number for contacting them. I've been using e-mail, which is answered fairly swiftly. I feel that they're stalling me. I'd like honesty e.g. no stock - choose another colour OR we only ship on a Thursday. All I get are platitudes!
Snoozer UK is rated 4.58 based on 128 reviews