Snappy Snaps Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snappy Snaps

How would you rate Snappy Snaps ?

"I have used the Chelmsford shop a few times and it has made myself and particularly some elderly relatives very happy. We transferred a year 6 video of a school production of HMS pinafore onto a cd for our 28 year old son more recently I took some photos of his wedding on my phone into the shop on a Monday morning 2 days after the wedding and Gareth kindly put these into print for me. This made my 85year ol mother (who has dementia) very happy as if it is on a phone or even a photo frame she doesn't remember she has seen it. Prior to this the were photos sent to my phone of a new great grandson and again staff were so helpful in transferring the photos and printing them. I am not a person who enjoys dealing with technology myself and the staff are so courteous and kind they have never made me feel as I I should know what I am doing. It a great service that ha made some elderly relatives that I have extremely happy! Thank you."
"The print shop snappy snap is very good! Special Balham branch. Fast good and quality !"
"Great customer service. Staff were all very helpful and cheeeful. Immediately welcomed me into the store and clearly explained options for help. A great experience. Would definitely use again."
Snappy Snaps is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews