Snapify Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Snapify

How would you rate Snapify ?

Kate
"Loved the snapchat filter for our wedding!! It was amazing"
Sian
"It was an amazing wedding present to give, as it ensures people took lots of photos. We also requested that people used a personalised hashtag to go with the filter and this enabled the happy couple to have some photos to look at whilst they waited for their professional photos to come back. Would highly recommended you guys. Thank you!"
"Great addition to any party! So easy to order and everyone went out of their way to help design my filter"
"Loved the snapchat filter for our wedding!! It was amazing"
Thanks Kate! Our pleasure :D Congrats again!
"Excellent customer service. Also so quick and easy!"
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks Sian! And we love the hashtag idea! Glad you all enjoyed it!
Thanks Raven! Glad you enjoyed it!
"I have used Snapify a few times now for personal (wedding & birthday) & business (event) and could not fault them! The communication is always top notch & they even sent through the stats of how many times our business filter was used & viewed on the day. Designs always great too! 5* all round."
Thank you very much for leaving us a 5* review, we look forward to hearing from you again soon!
"I was so happy with the service they provided me with. Snapify were quick to message me and when I realised I set my location wrong, they were more than happy to help and change it. The person helping was so chatty and lovely! Definitely recommending to everyone 😊"
Thank you for your kind words Amber! We hope you all had an amazing day!
Snapify is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews